Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10.

Discus and support Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else had an issue where the controller will disconnect seemingly at random? Xbox titles are the only games my controller doesn't like to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Stop_Ignoring_Me_Dad, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10.

Has anyone else had an issue where the controller will disconnect seemingly at random?

Xbox titles are the only games my controller doesn't like to work with for some reason. I'm on the latest build of w10.

I can play hours of steam/uplay/origin/gog games without any hitches. I'm not even really sure how to troubleshoot the issue as it's kind of wordy for a google search.

I've swapped USB cables and ports and neither helps. I really don't want to have to unplug my mouse and keyboard each time I want to play forza.

submitted by /u/Stop_Ignoring_Me_Dad
    [link] [comments]

/u/Stop_Ignoring_Me_Dad, Aug 5, 2019
  2. DominumStige Win User

NFL Gamepass

Hi!

Try using the new
    Xbox (Beta) app
    . You'll be able to download and launch the contents. Also check that W10 is correctly updated.
  3. FearedNightmare Win User

How can I Charge Controller on Win 10 PC but still play on my Xbox One?

When a cord is connected to the Xbox One controller it turns off the wireless function to work as a wired controller. Because of this the suggestion of using a USB wall charger
    WILL NOT work.

The only way that you can use your Xbox One Controller on a W10 PC and play Xbox whilst charging the controller at the same time is to stream the game to your PC with the Xbox App if your PC meets the minimum requirements for it. If you don't want to do
    this then the only thing to do is just connect a USB directly from your Xbox to your controller
  4. FearedNightmare Win User

Connect Controller to xbox through PC

Hello

When streaming your Xbox One to your W10 PC you can just connect your controller to your PC and play like this. W10 should have the controller drivers ready to go already, just connect your controller via a USB cable or via Bluetooth (Bluetooth is only available
    if you have the new controller which comes with the Xbox One S)
  5. RobG88 Win User

Windows 10 preview build 10547 - Xbox streaming broken

Upgraded to Xbox App beta 9.9.21000 but still having the same issue:

Able to stream to my Xbox, but the controller is passing its input to both the Xbox and the Xbox App beta - the Xbox is controllable but the Xbox App beta is also being controlled by the controller - so pressing the B button at any time immediately terminates
    the streaming.
  6. Mike Hartman CA Win User

Xbox Live Auth Manager - 14.14.16008.00000

Just FYI,

Updated to the latest W10 build last night, 14291 and the stuck in stopping state issue reappeared again.

Killed the service task (was then in a stopped state), uninstalled the xbox beta app, then reinstalled it again and tested several times. The issue has once again gone away.
Thema:

Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10.

1. Controller Issues (USB) with Xbox Beta app for W10. - Similar Threads - Controller Issues USB

2. Hardware Issue (controller or console issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware Issue (controller or console issue): So I was playing a game with a friend and I heard this weird blip bloop noise, and my controller stopped responding to any input or commands. I restarted the controller, didn't fix it. Restarted...
  3. Controller issues since update.....

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since update.....: Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so...
  4. Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller to Windows 7 Connectivity issue: Hi All, I am having an issue trying to connect my Xbox One Controller to my pc running windows 7. I cant seem to find any answers regarding this issue. I have tried updating the drivers through...
  5. Xbox one controller USB issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller USB issue: Hi, I have two Xbox one controllers, both wok perfectly when I try using them with a cable, but one won't let me update. It's working fine and when I try to update it says there's no controller...
  6. Pool Nation . Anyone having issues when a second controller is plugged in, via USB ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pool Nation . Anyone having issues when a second controller is plugged in, via USB ?: For me, the game refuses to run correctly if I have a second controller hooked up charging. For some reason, the game thinks the 2nd controller is the main controller. The active controller...
  7. Xbox one x usb hub and controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x usb hub and controller issues: I won an xbox one x from mountain dew and it arrived about a week or two ago. I love it but there have been some strange issues. My charging setup is 2 usb 3.0 powered hubs daisy chained and...
  8. Controller issues. Xbox one says "there is noe kontroller via the USB, when there is!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller issues. Xbox one says "there is noe kontroller via the USB, when there is!: My stereo headset does not work. I guess I have to update my controller. The problem is that my xbox one says "there is no controller via USB. Control that the USB cabel is in the console and the...
  9. Controller is not connected via usb issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller is not connected via usb issue: I am able to charge the controller fine. When I try to update it says the controller is not connected via USB, please connect and try again. Any help would be great,...
  10. Controller Micro-USB port wabbles (growing issue)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Micro-USB port wabbles (growing issue): I prefer a wired controller. After a couple days of using a micro-usb to plug in my controller the port loosened causing the controller to shut off. So I decided to wait but recently found ou...