Controller issues.

Discus and support Controller issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey! has anyone having this same issue where their controller has been smelling like smoke and their controller has been turning off alot? well i am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zyappz, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Zyappz
    Zyappz Guest

Controller issues.

Hey! has anyone having this same issue where their controller has been smelling like smoke and their controller has been turning off alot? well i am having that issue idk if anyone knows how to fix this or if i need a new controller. i am very confused
    because i tried doing some stuff and still does not work. this problem needs to be reported to microsoft. i hope i dont need to buy another controller becausei already had 2 broken controllers. the first one didnt even turn on and the sec one kinda did the
    same thing. i barely have any money for another controller until i get more moneyi lost gold now this i hope i figure another way to fix this!

:)

Zyappz, Feb 19, 2019
  2. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  3. Cpt Flappy Win User

Controller issues

I would try taking the controllers to your neighbors house and plugging them into his console to see if the same thing happens. if you are able to navigate at all try to check for an update for the controllers while plugged in. to do this go to settings>all
    settings>Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>select the controller> on the left side it will either say update now or no update available.

if this fails I would contact phone support to see if they have a resolution for you.
  4. Hev777 Win User

Controller Issue

I'm also having the same problem, but mines doing it when I try to play nba2k14
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Controller issues

'^^ Never heard of that one'.

It's a feature becoming more common in games nowadays. It's supposed to prevent exactly the issue the OP is running into.
  6. Karkriegz Win User

Controller issues

Roll it around in peanut butter and let your dog/brother lick it clean.

That's what I do.
Thema:

Controller issues.

1. Controller issues. - Similar Threads - Controller issues

2. Xbox Controller Issue...and the larger issue with M$ Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Issue...and the larger issue with M$ Support: So I have recently returned a broken controller to MS, which has been returned to me today. Upon using this new returned controller, I find that the bumper doesn't work, which was NOT the...
  3. Controler elite série 2 issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Controler elite série 2 issue: I sent my controler elite série 2 .. 4 time at reparation center .. it’s been 6 month now, i can’t play with it .. What can i do now … last time i asked for a reparation order, They just never...
  4. Audio Issues After Reverting Controller Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues After Reverting Controller Update: Hello! I recently joined the Xbox Insider Update Preview. I updated my console, and without even thinking, I also updated my older generation controller when the screen detailing the update popped...
  5. Audio Issues After Reverting Controller Update

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Issues After Reverting Controller Update: Hello! I recently joined the Xbox Insider Update Preview. I updated my console, and without even thinking, I also updated my older generation controller when the screen detailing the update popped...
  6. Controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller issues: I have had my Xbox Series X for a little over a year now, and i have had two controllers lose the function of the left bumper. It is very frustrating spending $65 to have the same issue again. Is...
  7. Issues with Xbox Series X|S controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Xbox Series X|S controllers: I noticed the Series controllers still unfortunately have the same issues as the Xbox One controller. 1. Analog stick drift. This happened to the one that came with my console after about 3...
  8. Xbox controller disconnected issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnected issue: Hi I have an Xbox one x controller which keeps disconnecting during games. I’ve updated firmware and still continues to disconnect. And of course Xbox support is hopeless. Has anyone had this...
  9. I'm on the Beta Ring and having controller issues

in XboX Insiders
    I'm on the Beta Ring and having controller issues: Ever since last update on the series x my Gamepad right stick has been drifting but without movement I can't quite explain it The joystick doesn't move on its own I have to force it to move It...
  10. Controller and Wireless Headset Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Controller and Wireless Headset Issues: Is anyone here using a Wireless Headset? If so have you been having any troubles with it disconnecting from the Series X? It feels like the new Omega update helped a little but I’m not quite sure....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. new xbox controller issues