Controller issues

Discus and support Controller issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm very upset right now because i have 2 controllers and they suddenly turned off and don't want to turn back on when i check to see whats wrong... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EddiePuente, Mar 21, 2020.

1. EddiePuente
    EddiePuente Guest

Controller issues

I'm very upset right now because i have 2 controllers and they suddenly turned off and don't want to turn back on when i check to see whats wrong everything looks perfect but i smell plastic being burned i've had these controllers for a long time now and
    i want to know whats happening and if i DON'T get a replacement for these faulty products i will never buy a xbox product again!!!

:)

EddiePuente, Mar 21, 2020
  2. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  3. Cpt Flappy Win User

Controller issues

I would try taking the controllers to your neighbors house and plugging them into his console to see if the same thing happens. if you are able to navigate at all try to check for an update for the controllers while plugged in. to do this go to settings>all
    settings>Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>select the controller> on the left side it will either say update now or no update available.

if this fails I would contact phone support to see if they have a resolution for you.
  4. Hev777 Win User

Controller Issue

I'm also having the same problem, but mines doing it when I try to play nba2k14
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Controller issues

'^^ Never heard of that one'.

It's a feature becoming more common in games nowadays. It's supposed to prevent exactly the issue the OP is running into.
  6. Karkriegz Win User

Controller issues

Roll it around in peanut butter and let your dog/brother lick it clean.

That's what I do.
Thema:

Controller issues

1. Controller issues - Similar Threads - Controller issues

2. Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Sync Issues - Controller Frequently Disconnecting: Hi all, this only started happening today and looking online seems to be of no help. Using my console with the wireless controller as usual today when all of a sudden I notice the buttons stop...
  3. Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Static Sounds in Headset & Connection Issues: My Xbox One controllers are having issues where I get static and audio drops followed by momentary disconnects and resets of the controller. My controllers never completely shut off but they do...
  4. Controller Rumble Issue (Been through all obvious fixes) - any help would be incredibly...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Rumble Issue (Been through all obvious fixes) - any help would be incredibly...: Bit of a long one. The left main rumble in my xbox elite controller stopped working. I tried another controller, and still no rumble in left part. The second controller was quite old so bought a...
  5. Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller issue (B button and RB button): Hi, I have recently had an issue with my new Xbox Series 2 Controller. I've had it since November and have discovered some flaws on it. My B button is really sticky and will stay pushed in for a...
  6. FlightSimulator 2020 alpha controls issues

in XboX Insiders
    FlightSimulator 2020 alpha controls issues: Hello, cannot get into the insider forums anymore (don't know why but i see only public forums is coming soon message) so i decided to write here...... I have multiple controls at home (saitek...
  7. Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Series 2 Left Stick Issues: My Elite Controller has an issue with the left stick where moving up and down is slow and sometimes doesn’t even register, but when i remove the thumbstick it works perfectly fine any idea what...
  8. Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playing on my One X causes all of my headsets/controllers to have issues with connection...: Ok, so I have an Xbox One X and a OG Xbox One. Whenever I play with a headset using my One X, I will get audio crackles and on rare cases, my controller will rapidly cut off. Leaving my character...
  9. Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite controller V1 Profile issues: Hi there, I have an Xbox elite controller version one I've created a new profile to play Tom Clancy The Division I setup the profile that the lower left and right paddles have x and b mapped to...
  10. XBox Elite controller bumper issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Elite controller bumper issues: I have had TWO XBox Elite Controllers with left bumper issues. After a little more than a year, the bumper broke on the first controller. I'm now on my second controller and the bumper is starting...