Controller Issues

Discus and support Controller Issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller that is brand and with new batteries keeps turning off and on throughout me playing games. I just got this for Christmas as a gift from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VALORMAN2, Jan 14, 2021 at 4:02 AM.

1. VALORMAN2
    VALORMAN2 Guest

Controller Issues

My controller that is brand and with new batteries keeps turning off and on throughout me playing games. I just got this for Christmas as a gift from family member.What can be causing this problem????? Its getting to the point where I don't want to play
    cause of it and its my only controller at this point.

:)

2. JackB9824 Win User

Controller issues

My controller is now syncing but disconnecting every 2 minutes or so
  3. Cpt Flappy Win User

Controller issues

I would try taking the controllers to your neighbors house and plugging them into his console to see if the same thing happens. if you are able to navigate at all try to check for an update for the controllers while plugged in. to do this go to settings>all
    settings>Kinect and devices>devices and accessories>select the controller> on the left side it will either say update now or no update available.

if this fails I would contact phone support to see if they have a resolution for you.
  4. Hev777 Win User

Controller Issue

I'm also having the same problem, but mines doing it when I try to play nba2k14
  5. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Controller issues

'^^ Never heard of that one'.

It's a feature becoming more common in games nowadays. It's supposed to prevent exactly the issue the OP is running into.
  6. Karkriegz Win User

Controller issues

Roll it around in peanut butter and let your dog/brother lick it clean.

That's what I do.
Thema:

Controller Issues

1. Controller Issues - Similar Threads - Controller Issues

2. XBOX controller issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX controller issue: I recently bought the new XBOX controller (carbon black for XBOX x/s) for use on my pc. It connected (via Bluetooth) correctly and worked perfectly fine when I first launched Overwatch. But when I...
  3. Xbox 360 Controller for Windows 10 Issue - How to fix

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Controller for Windows 10 Issue - How to fix: Hi, I have a Xbox 360 Controller Reciver and didnt work on windows 10, using the correct drive. The erro was: This device cannot start. (Code 10) Insufficient system resources exist to complete...
  4. elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite series 2 controller with series x connectivity issues: My controller will turn the xbox on by pressing the center xbox button but once the dashboard has loaded, it will not work. It seems like its not synced after I power it on. I then have to hard...
  5. Xbox Series X controller drains batteries fast issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller drains batteries fast issue: I have the series X and I'm getting about 15 hours or less with my rechargeable batteries. The single use batteries that came with the controller barely lasted a week. My one X controller has way...
  6. S2 Elite Controller Connection Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    S2 Elite Controller Connection Issues: So, this all started out of the blue, yesterday. I was in the middle of playing Grand Theft Auto 5, story mode and all of a sudden after switching weapons I got stuck looking at the ground. Now,...
  7. Elite controller V2 warranty claiming issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller V2 warranty claiming issue: My Elite V2 controllers RB LB and left stick are somewhat unresponsive and casuing me lots of issues, I have tried to order a replacement but whenever I am entering my delivery address is comes up...
  8. ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER! PLENTY OF ISSUES!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ELITE SERIES 2 CONTROLLER! PLENTY OF ISSUES!: I paid 200 dollars for this controller and it kills me that you guys are taking your time to fix the issue by either giving us a new controller or a reimbursement! I am about to lose all hope for...
  9. Greedfall almost unplayable due to control issue on Gamepass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Greedfall almost unplayable due to control issue on Gamepass for PC: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried the default keybinds and rebinding keys. I've tried both mouse and keyboard and x-box 360 controller. I've tried searching but I can't find the...
  10. Xbox series x and Xbox Elite series 2 controller - connecting issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x and Xbox Elite series 2 controller - connecting issues: Ever since I have gotten the Xbox Series X my Elite series 2 controller will not connect to without me having to do plug the controller into the Xbox, and do a hard shutdown, and then startup. I...