controller just disconnects all the time

Discus and support controller just disconnects all the time in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi. I have been having issues since day one with titan fall. The controller just randomly disconnects. Is there other people having this problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by renegadeenvy, May 28, 2014.

1. renegadeenvy
    renegadeenvy Guest

Hi. I have been having issues since day one with titan fall. The controller just randomly disconnects. Is there other people having this problem. Everyone else has it happen once and a while but my controllers do it all the time.

:)

renegadeenvy, May 28, 2014
  2. Xbox One Remote Signal

Thanks Linden for the reply? However Did you read my post? My post relates to the Xbox One Media Remote, not a controller. Although I do also suffer from controller disconnects of which I have detailed here.

www.blackforce.co.uk/.../xbox-one-reconnect-controller-disconnects-all-the-time

Why does everyone just keep referring us to the controller troubleshooting page. Everyone has tried all those steps!!!! Anyway back to the problem. The remote is not accurate enough or act the same way as any other remote.

Blackforce Dale, May 28, 2014
  3. Controller disconnecting and game crashing issues

My controller disconnect all the time after september update!

BR4DOKYBrazil, May 28, 2014
  4. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

How much power was in the battery? Low power might do this.

Dakrkplayer2, May 28, 2014
  5. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

How much power was in the battery? Low power might do this.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Controller disconnecting all the time

It can surely be frustrating. They can just take the games out of the new console. Since you already own the games you will just download them to the new console once you are logged in to your account. Good Luck!
  7. {Parity} Win User

If you are having these kind of difficulties perhaps returning it for an exchange is the best solution. Make sure there is nothing interfering with the wireless signal between the console and controller. Good Luck!
  8. MajinDuu Win User

there goes 100gbs of downloads/updates.... I already used all the free game cards that it came with.... not sure if they will exchange it
  9. JustAnotherJay Win User

My controller is disconnected all the time

Thema:

1. controller just disconnects all the time - Similar Threads - controller disconnects

2. Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?: I have an Xbox One S. I used the controller that came with it for nearly two years before it started experiencing normal wear and tear; stick drift, unresponsive buttons. So I went to Gamestop...
  3. Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting: My xbox one controllers all keep disconnecting since the latest update. Ive followed every step on tech support including replacing my controller. The new controller still has the same issue....
  4. Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller for Windows 10 keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes: Hello everybody, I recently bought a new Xbox Controller + Wireless Adapter for Windows 10. While playing some games I dicovered that my controller seems to disconnect very regulary every 10...
  5. Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment: List of things in how they happen: Internet goes down for a moment maybe 5 - 10 minutes or so during the day sometimes. When the internet goes out the console struggles and chugs from what I...
  6. [Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting: Hi, I've got some problems with my controllers: they disconnect 1 second after being wired for one, and 10 seconds for the other, and then impossible to make them work again unless I reboot my...
  7. Disconnecting Controller Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting Controller Xbox One: I am running a Xbox One Day One Addition and my controller continues to disconnect randomly which can be a huge pain during an online match as we can all imagine. Recently not only is my...
  8. Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio: Every time i try to play my xbox i have audio issues with hearing crackling noises and the audio disconnecting all together for a second or less at a time. my controller will also lose connection...
  9. Xbox One controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller random disconnect: So i have a windows 10 desktop and a wireless xbox one controller. I connect the controller through Bluetooth and it works great until it randomly disconnects both breaking the Bluetooth...
  10. xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 controller frequently disconnects on PC: Hello, I have windows 10 with a microsoft xbox 360 wireless receiver and xbox 360 controller. The usb ports on my desktop works fine and the controller has over half battery left yet it has been...