Controller keeps randomly disconnecting

Discus and support Controller keeps randomly disconnecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting randomly and i tried multiple controllers a it does the same thing also my controllers are updated... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Catdaddy24, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Catdaddy24
    Catdaddy24 Guest

My xbox one controller keeps disconnecting randomly and i tried multiple controllers a it does the same thing also my controllers are updated

:)

Catdaddy24, Oct 1, 2020
  2. TheLeMio Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting randomly

Hey there .

When your controller disconnects, can you visit device driver settings to see if the adapter is still showing? If not, try connecting it to a different USB port to see if there's any change. If you're still getting connection issues, can you try using a different
    controller to see if the same disconnects happen?

Keep us in the loop with how it goes.
    So this is very strange. As soon as I started this thread, my controller didn't disconnected one randomly.

If it should happen again, I'll post here again. Thanks for the help anyways ^^
  3. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there TheLeMio.

When your controller disconnects, can you visit device driver settings to see if the adapter is still showing? If not, try connecting it to a different USB port to see if there's any change. If you're still getting connection issues, can you try using a different
    controller to see if the same disconnects happen?

Keep us in the loop with how it goes.
  4. TheLeMio Win User

When your controller disconnects, can you visit device driver settings to see if the adapter is still showing? If not, try connecting it to a different USB port to see if there's any change. If you're still getting connection issues, can you try using a
    different controller to see if the same disconnects happen?
    Hi and thanks for the fast answer, i'll try this out this week and then post what I got.
  5. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there

Catdaddy24

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to deal with this issue. I can totally understand how this could be pretty discouraging. I suggest trying a

soft reset of the console
    keeping your games and apps.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  6. xPRxKingRico Win User

Unresponsive Xbox One

For some reason my Xbox keeps disconnecting from xbox live an controller keeps losing sync don't know what to do please help it does it randomly how to fix ?
Thema:

1. Controller keeps randomly disconnecting - Similar Threads - Controller keeps randomly

2. Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller keeps disconnecting: About 2 weeks ago, both of my xbox 1 controllers started randomly disconnecting. I have tried EVERY problem solving technique I could find online to try and fix the issue. Just to clarify, I have...
  3. Controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting: Brand new xbox 1s controller is brand new too since it came with the console. However the controller disconnects and blinks and will not sync even when i push the sync buttons. Sometimes it would...
  4. My Xbox one controllers keep flashing and disconnecting from my Xbox one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controllers keep flashing and disconnecting from my Xbox one.: Can anyone help me My xbox one controllers won't connect to my Xbox one. When ever I connect them they'll start to flash and then immediately disconnect. I've re-synced and updated both my...
  5. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting while on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting while on?: This started yesterday but my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting even though it is on (light is on) and full battery. The light still stays on, but none of the buttons do anything and if im on a...
  6. Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen keeps looking up when i connect my xbox controller to a game: Whenever i connect my controller (via bluetooth) to a game like Grand Theft Auto V or Rocket league the screen just starts to look up constantly. It makes gameplay really hard. Can i please get...
  7. My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting: I'm using a USB cable and it was working fine until a few weeks ago when it randomly started to disconnect. And it's gotten worse every day. Please note that I'm trying to connect it to a Windows...
  8. Xbox Controller under warranty request for repair keep being closed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller under warranty request for repair keep being closed.: Hi, I have a design lab controller that I brought at Christmas, after a month the right stick would permanently drift, under warranty I sent to Xbox repair, all good they return with a fully...
  9. Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10: So my controller sometimes randomly disconnects along with all of my other USB input devices (a mouse and keyboard both connected via a Logitech wireless device) and the only way to get it to work...
  10. Controller keeps disconnecting randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting randomly: When I connect my Xbox One controller (the first) to my pc (windows 7) wirelessly with the usb adapter, firstly everything works fine. Then, after 5-30 min, or sometimes even longer, it...