Controller lifetime

Discus and support Controller lifetime in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think the original Controllers are Quality products, I havent faulty Controller yet. The X360 Ones was a Little bit better in there Lifetime, but the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Capitain Gonzo, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Controller lifetime

I think the original Controllers are Quality products, I havent faulty Controller yet. The X360 Ones was a Little bit better in there Lifetime, but the one of the XONE are good as well

:)

Capitain Gonzo, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Korhog Win User

Controller lifetime

my original Xbox one and x360 controllers feels good. But elite wireless controller crumbled (grips, bumpers, bottom pad)
  3. MetalNutz Win User

Controller lifetime

It'**** or miss really. I take really good care of my controllers and I've had more than one get stick drift. 1 in particular was less than 6 months old.
  4. B1gC0untryDad81 Win User

Controller lifetime

to answer your question it all depends on hard you play. For my self ive had the same controllers for 5+ years. the only thing i ever had to do was change battery packs. Although i only play 4 hours a day m-f so that really isnt a lot of game time. hope
    this helps
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

Controller lifetime

Most controllers I've had lasted at least 2 years or are still working today. My only controller that I've had a n issue with was the elite controller which got drift in the right stick just over a year after I got it putting it out of warranty. I was
    able to fix the issue but was pretty disappointed that my most expensive controller was also the first to break. I'd wait until your controller breaks to upgrade unless you've got money burning a hole in your pocket in which case I'd recommend an elite controller
    (probably wait for the new version though).
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

Controller lifetime

It depends on your preference to buy a new one. I recently got at GOW Custom controller and after 1 year, the thumb grip is broken but it still works.
Thema:

Controller lifetime

1. Controller lifetime - Similar Threads - Controller lifetime

2. Xbox elite Controller - Right stick moving by itself

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox elite Controller - Right stick moving by itself: Hi, I have an xbox series 1 elite controller from 4 months and I use it to play games on PC. About 2 weeks ago the right stick of the controller have started moving by itself. From the xbox...
  3. I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...

in XboX Insiders
    I am beta and my control does not obey my command and it is very sensitive I am not able to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Alon120 [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller?: I found this xbox controller in a box in a storage unit i bought and am wondering if some1 can tell me what kinda it is cuz i have gotten 2 different answers n cant find a exact match when i...
  5. Xbox One controller not responsive on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller not responsive on PC: I've recently been trying to connect my Xbox One controller to my PC in order to play a couple games, namely Apex Legends and Halo Wars 2. For both games, when I initially connect the controller...
  6. Xbox insider app and Parental control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox insider app and Parental control: I have the beta of Minecraft and i want to change it to the original version, but the Xbox insider app don´t let me to access because i have a childs account. How i can give the permission for...
  7. Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dark screen keeps popping up when I press the X button on my controller!!!!: Forcing me to press and hold it!!and then wait a few more seconds!! ee097e43-0e4b-4746-b370-f263ce57e5c7
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller: HI, I've had the elite series 2 for a few months never any issue. One day I'm playing some games and i randomly get uncontrollable drift up and down and can't stop it? Whats the issue here? I've...
  9. Controller Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller Issues: Alright, just to let you know this is weird. Like unnatural. I bought this controller from walmart, so not a very good place to begin with. But besides that, the issue is that my right trigger...
  10. Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2

in XBoX on Windows
    Follow Up - Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2: Hi Everyone, Let me first say that this is a follow up to my original post which can be found here and I did say in the comments I would do a follow up to that after some longer term testing,...