Controller Logo Light

Discus and support Controller Logo Light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK, I have seen a lot of complaints about the logo dimming. Well, I would like to keep mine permanently dimmed. It is a bright white LED and at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Greg Evans K5GTX, May 9, 2014.

1. Controller Logo Light

OK, I have seen a lot of complaints about the logo dimming. Well, I would like to keep mine permanently dimmed. It is a bright white LED and at night, the LED is very bright and distracting. Is there a way to set the light level of the logo led?

:)

Greg Evans K5GTX, May 9, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    RippenHarra, May 9, 2014
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Controller logo light

mine dips the light slightly, but this only occurs when the kinect detects the light level.

Farscape247, May 9, 2014
  4. Controller Logo Light

No, there's no such setting. I'd recommend posting in the Wishlist/Feedback forums in hopes they may add such an option in the future.

Mad Cow Dizease, May 9, 2014
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Controller logo light

6. RippenHarra Win User

Controller logo light

Pretty sure you can do that now. Should be found in the app you use to reconfigure your controller button layout.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Controller Logo Light

No, there's no such setting. I'd recommend posting in the Wishlist/Feedback forums in hopes they may add such an option in the future.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Controller logo light

mine dips the light slightly, but this only occurs when the kinect detects the light level.
  9. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox Controller won't do anything on Xbox.

Is the controller connected to the console? (Is the white light on the logo solid white) on your controller.
Thema:

Controller Logo Light

1. Controller Logo Light - Similar Threads - Controller Logo Light

2. Elite series 2 controller charging dock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller charging dock: Anyone know if i can buy another one of those cloth that helps protect the contacts.. 8fd1636c-98c9-4e99-b908-4131c4af4bb8
  3. Elite 2 controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller warranty: I bought 2 elite 2 controllers through the microsoft store. Got one November and the other in December, microsoft site shows my controllers and says one year warranty but ends March 2020? 3 months...
  4. Mapping an Elite Controller to mimic a PS4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mapping an Elite Controller to mimic a PS4 controller: I've got one of the new Elite 2 controller. One of the profiles is "standard", the second is to optimize the controller for watching TV, and I figure the third will be to mimic a PS4 controller....
  5. 我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...

in XBoX on Windows
    我的xbox无线适配器无法和xbox one手柄连接 I can't connect the xbox one wireless controller with the...: 我购买了xbox one 线手柄和配套的Xbox 线适配器,在安装驱动后并不能连接,手柄只能通过有线和蓝牙模式连接。我尝试在其他电脑上连接时,手柄可以与 线适配器连接,我已经尝试过更改usb口,重装驱动,重新启动电脑等办法,均没有反馈。 I purchased the Xbox One wireless controller and the accompanying Xbox...
  6. How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I unpair new Xbox One controller from console?: So this is the exact same question as here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-unsync-unpair-disconnect-a-wireless-xbox/65e9c144-a882-48a3-80aa-ba6bf8cf916b However none...
  7. Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS

in XboX Insiders
    Add on screen controls for Xbox Game Streaming Android and IOS: It would be perfect for people who doesn't have a bluetooth controller submitted by /u/CyanWizzz [link] [comments]
  8. Gears 5 Limited edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Limited edition Controller: I recently purchased a Gears 5 limited edition one x console about a month ago, RB button on the controller started acting up and not registering 100% of the time when being pressed. I submitted...
  9. My controller logo of Xbox is loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller logo of Xbox is loose: so I just ordered on Amazon a blue Xbox one controller wireless and on the Xbox logo on the controller it is loose what can I do 01b13b8f-7579-43da-b918-8e77244ce644
  10. Controller logo light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller logo light: Not sure where else this is being discussed or if it is at all. I've found the xbox logo on my controller to be very distracting while playing. I generally play at night and with the lights turned...