Controller Logo Light

Discus and support Controller Logo Light in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; OK, I have seen a lot of complaints about the logo dimming. Well, I would like to keep mine permanently dimmed. It is a bright white LED and at... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Greg Evans K5GTX, May 9, 2014.

1. Controller Logo Light

OK, I have seen a lot of complaints about the logo dimming. Well, I would like to keep mine permanently dimmed. It is a bright white LED and at night, the LED is very bright and distracting. Is there a way to set the light level of the logo led?

:)

Greg Evans K5GTX, May 9, 2014
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    RippenHarra, May 9, 2014
  3. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    Controller logo light

mine dips the light slightly, but this only occurs when the kinect detects the light level.

Farscape247, May 9, 2014
  4. Controller Logo Light

No, there's no such setting. I'd recommend posting in the Wishlist/Feedback forums in hopes they may add such an option in the future.

Mad Cow Dizease, May 9, 2014
  5. RippenHarra Win User

Controller logo light

6. RippenHarra Win User

Controller logo light

Pretty sure you can do that now. Should be found in the app you use to reconfigure your controller button layout.
  7. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Controller Logo Light

No, there's no such setting. I'd recommend posting in the Wishlist/Feedback forums in hopes they may add such an option in the future.
  8. Farscape247 Win User

Controller logo light

mine dips the light slightly, but this only occurs when the kinect detects the light level.
  9. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox Controller won't do anything on Xbox.

Is the controller connected to the console? (Is the white light on the logo solid white) on your controller.
Thema:

Controller Logo Light

1. Controller Logo Light - Similar Threads - Controller Logo Light

2. Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Labs X1 controller RS not functioning properly after a few months of use: My controller's RS has stopped properly working and is most noticeable in shooters. The Y axis is not responding while the X axis is so basically I can look side to side but cannot look up or...
  3. Controller input Jack not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller input Jack not working: I need to send my controller back for repair under warrenty as the input Jack is not working and muted on the screen.Tried all remedies on here. Tried it on different x box still the same. There...
  4. 윈도우10 xbox 360 컨트롤러 인식 오류 [Translation - Windows 10 xbox 360 controller recognition error]

in XBoX on Windows
    윈도우10 xbox 360 컨트롤러 인식 오류 [Translation - Windows 10 xbox 360 controller recognition error]: 윈도우10 사용 중입니다. xbox 360 컨트롤러를 데스크탑에 연결했는데 usb 장치 인식 실패라 뜹니다. 장치 관리자에서 알 수 없는 장치로 있 어디 찾아보니 드라이브 업데이트를 하라길래 하긴 해봤는데 계속 알 수 없는 장치라 만 나오 컨트롤러는 동작 생각을 안합니다. 엑스박스 윈도우 7용 컨트롤러 드라이버도 설치해봤 , 장치 관리자에서...
  5. Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.

in XboX Insiders
    Virtual keyboard/notifications etc, opacity control.: Add a slider option to have opacity control over screen overlay items. submitted by /u/L_demonknight [link] [comments]
  6. Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller: I called GameStop and looked around, but I cannot seem to find replacement thumbsticks for my Elite Controller without buying another elite controller, can someone direct me in the right...
  7. Just bought a new controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a new controller: When i try to link my controller my console won't blink and link with the controller 019d2eb3-0cf6-41f0-964d-40e82cfe0cd0
  8. Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where’s the spring in the 360 controller’s trigger?: The spring in my 360 controller’s right trigger seems to have been disconnected somehow. The button still sends a signal, but it doesn’t spring back up when I depress it; I have to pull it back...
  9. My controller logo of Xbox is loose

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller logo of Xbox is loose: so I just ordered on Amazon a blue Xbox one controller wireless and on the Xbox logo on the controller it is loose what can I do 01b13b8f-7579-43da-b918-8e77244ce644
  10. Controller logo light

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller logo light: Not sure where else this is being discussed or if it is at all. I've found the xbox logo on my controller to be very distracting while playing. I generally play at night and with the lights turned...