Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming)

Discus and support Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey all. Testing out the new Xbox Streaming on a Kindle Fire. I’m looking for a mount to stick it on my Xbox controller. So far, all the mounts I’ve... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/preston181, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming)

Hey all. Testing out the new Xbox Streaming on a Kindle Fire. I’m looking for a mount to stick it on my Xbox controller. So far, all the mounts I’ve found are for phones. Anyone know of a mount that’ll accommodate a Kindle Fire tablet?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/preston181
    [link] [comments]

/u/preston181, Nov 6, 2019
  2. IceStorm III Win User

x1 Smartglass for Kindle Fire?

[quote user="Unity2012"]I have a Kindle Fire and my Xbox One Smart Glass is working fine. Please try again.[/quote]He's right, it's there now (wasn't earlier). The app is here. It is not compatible with the original Kindle Fire. It works with the Fire HD
    and both HDX tablets.
  3. Brian LDempsey Win User

Explore Awesome Caves

yeah sorry about lack of punctuation but was using a kindle fire tablet. and it is not fun typing on there.
  4. User 9242019 Win User

I will disagree with the post above. The current Kindle Fire HD and HDX are NOT budget tablets. The iPads are overpriced for value.
  5. Upinya Slayin Win User

[quote user="Jayadub"]

I will disagree with the post above. The current Kindle Fire HD and HDX are NOT budget tablets. The iPads are overpriced for value.

[/quote]

I never said the kindle fire was a budget tablet. I was just making a general statement. When i mean budget i mean offbrand. Kindle is made by amazon, things like that, surface, nexus, galaxy etc are all made by repitable companies. With that said, the issue
    with the kindle is the lack of app support (same issue with the surface tablets) and the performance still falls way short of the ipads. even the older ipad 2 can be found for the same price as a fire HDX and the A5 chip apple uses is better. I did alot of
    research for this for the same reaon he asked. I looked at the fire, nexus, galaxy, excite, surface, and ipad.
  6. Jasperrdm Win User

Sunset Overdrive Bundle Preorders [Mod edit]

If you pay your bills streaming, mention my gamertag. I always wanted to be semi famous. Hey could be worse, a few years ago my wife secretly ordered me a Kindle for my birthday. 3 days later they announce the Kindle Fire.
Thema:

Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming)

1. Controller mount recommendation for Kindle Fire tablet, (Xbox Streaming) - Similar Threads - Controller mount recommendation

2. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  3. Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Series 2 Issues. Third time's the charm, right?: Hi all, I've seen it a couple times already, but I would like to make note of an additional case of it. I pre-ordered the Elite Controller Series 2 having never owned a modified controller;...
  4. XBOX One Controllers Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Controllers Not Working: My xbox one original controllers stopped working recently. I had not played for about a month and came back to neither of the original controllers being able to turn on the console. Controller 1...
  5. Elite controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller repair: Ive had the xbox one elite controller for a little while now and there are a few things that have happened. For one, the rubber grips came off. I was like whatever dont really need it. Then one of...
  6. Xcloud Controller Problem

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud Controller Problem: Okay to start things off when I'm not having this issue Xcloud is working great so I have no problems with the connection or anything like that. The problem I'm having is when I first launch the...
  7. Xbox controller Elite 2 Facebutton A problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller Elite 2 Facebutton A problems: I feel like my A button just feels so weird when I press mine. So I looked up if anyone had the same issues and as it turns out yes Lol. Should I take mine back to best buy and see its if messed...
  8. Controllers do not work this morning.

in XboX Insiders
    Controllers do not work this morning.: I woke up turned my Xbox on. System booted up and once I was at dashboard I tried to use the controller and it doesn't work. no directions on the dpad or analog move the cursor, the only button...
  9. xCloud phone mount for controller

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud phone mount for controller: Any recommendations? MS doesnt have an official yet, so looking for ideas from gamers. submitted by /u/jdobem [link] [comments]
  10. Wireless headset, wall mount for the kinect, wall mounted charge station for controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset, wall mount for the kinect, wall mounted charge station for controllers?: I would really love to see some of these accessories, I'd love to wall mount the kinect and I'd love to have a charge station that I could wall mount and run the cord into the wall and into the...