Controller non functional

Discus and support Controller non functional in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; after updates sometimes get issues with controller commands not registering, only guide button responds. Full shutdown required to get controller fully... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sithmetal71, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Controller non functional

after updates sometimes get issues with controller commands not registering, only guide button responds. Full shutdown required to get controller fully functional again.

submitted by /u/sithmetal71
    [link] [comments]

/u/sithmetal71, Dec 1, 2019
  2. NCOCS Win User

Xbox one s controller view button not working

This is absolutely not helpful. There is nothing that resetting the console will do to fix a single controller button not functioning.

Just wanted to drop my experience here—in November my partner bought me the Fortnite purple controller, and it came with a defective (half-functioning, maybe functional 35% of the time) view button. Filed a warranty claim, got a new one, which had an
    entirely non-functional view button. Filed another one, sent that one in, got my new one today, and guess what—it's ALSO defective, with another entirely non-functional view button.

I'm about to talk to another representative because I'm absolutely livid at this point. It shouldn't take three months to get my hands on a functional controller from the
    people who make the controller. Hopefully controller #4 is the charm.
  3. SirAngry Win User

Xbox One's cloud network will be equivalent to three consoles in storage and processing power

[quote user="TangentialShark"]

@ The PS4 controller has a light bar sensor on the front of it that functions coherently with the new PS Eye in order to sense where the controller is located in the room. Unless SONY is dumb enough to build a controller with functions that only
    some people will use, the PS Eye will be required.

[/quote]

Watch the video... it's quite clear. PlayStation 4 Eye sold separately at 2:30. The function of the lightbar is for specific functions, that as I understand it are additions, not primary functions. Things like tracking multiple controllers in the room and
    making sure the split screens match up. Sixaxis function is still provided somehow, not sure if that's via the lightbar or other bits and bobs, but all these functions were non-mandatory.
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Non functional xbox

Hey there.

So we can best help out, can you clarify what the error you're receiving is? Need a little bit more information to best help out, thanks!
  5. KelseyP Win User

Off-Road Anyone?

Canis Mesa with non functioning snorkel=FAIL
  6. KeesRomkes Win User

Bought a elite controller series 2 in the UK, found out it had unresponsive A / B buttons, need support in Germany

Thanks, hopefully UPS doesn't lose my package - happened a few times too often.

Also not being able to use the controller a few days is a bit a PITA, but probably better than sticking with a non-functioning one
Thema:

Controller non functional

1. Controller non functional - Similar Threads - Controller non functional

2. Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I connect my xbox wireless (non Bluetooth) 2013 controller to my android via cable?: Hi guys, I have ultimate and wanted to check out the xcloud game service but unfortunately i have the old xbox controllers from 2013 which don't support Bluetooth so i thought i could buy a micro...
  3. My Xbox One controller being called ‘Non-specificNottingham’ when I register it for warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One controller being called ‘Non-specificNottingham’ when I register it for warranty: And it doesn’t give me any warranty options (it does tell my the warranty period and when it ends though). The warranty period ends pretty soon so I’d appreciate some help....
  4. Controller xbox one non funziona su PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller xbox one non funziona su PC: Buonasera a tutti. Scrivo per ricevere informazioni per questioni relative al controller. Sono possessore di una xbox one ormai in disuso da anni, ho ritrovato per caso il controller ed ho...
  5. Manette xbox non reconnus par mon ordinateur[Translation-Xbox controller not recognized by...

in XBoX on Windows
    Manette xbox non reconnus par mon ordinateur[Translation-Xbox controller not recognized by...: Bonjour je viens d'installer des nouveaux drivers hier est depuis l'installation (avec driver cloud) mon ordinateur ne reconnais plus ma manette xbox celle-ci ne s'allume meme plus quand elle est...
  6. Game streaming on local network with non-Bluetooth controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming on local network with non-Bluetooth controller?: So I would love to carry on playing Xbox whilst my wife watches some reality rubbish on TV. However, I only have an older style non-Bluetooth controller. Is there any way I can use the game...
  7. controller xbox 360 non si connette alla console[Translation-Xbox 360 controller does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller xbox 360 non si connette alla console[Translation-Xbox 360 controller does not...: salve,non riesco a collegare il controller dell xbox 360 alla console.il controller rileva la console ma è come se non riuscisse a connettersi.qualcuno sa aiutarmi?ne sarei grato....
  8. Xbox One controller disconnects from PC after few mins of non use

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller disconnects from PC after few mins of non use: Greetings! When I use my Xbox One controller with my PC (Windows 10), if I put the controller down for a few minutes it disconnects. I then have to restart the game in order to use the controller...
  9. Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!

in XboX Insiders
    Please FINALLY FIX the "non-responsive controller" Issue - it is a real Gamebreaker!: Its been about two weeks and this bug is still around, it is a really really bad bug that takes out all the fun of turning on the Xbox from Standby. Its a lottery and most of the time I lose -...
  10. Please sign if you have controller disassociation issues and or non functioning headshet issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please sign if you have controller disassociation issues and or non functioning headshet issues: I spent some time on the phone with XBOX Support trying to explain the issue that many of my friends and myself have had. I am looking to make sure that XBOX knows that this actually is an issue...