Controller Not Synced After Update

Discus and support Controller Not Synced After Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This morning I power up my Xbox One and watch the green bar scroll across my screen. The update happens, system restarts and now neither my controller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hurt MaGurt, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Hurt MaGurt
    Hurt MaGurt Guest

This morning I power up my Xbox One and watch the green bar scroll across my screen. The update happens, system restarts and now neither my controller or my Thurustmaster TX wheel will sync to the xbox. The wheel is USB corded and is not recognized by the
    xbox or the kinect. The controller will not sync with the kinect or the sync buttons.

:)

Hurt MaGurt, Feb 15, 2014
  2. Minecraft Xbox 360 Achievements not synced to Xbox Live, why?

The last title update for Minecraft on Xbox 360 cane out September 11th. But the achievements from that update are still not synced after nearly a month. Why arent they synced? PlayStation 3 had them synced immediately but we still cant unlock them on
    the 360

Buttercup III, Feb 15, 2014
  3. PFKnone
    PFKnone Guest
    Controller won't sync!!! Please help

Update....I plugged in the controller using the play and charge kit synced controller then unplugged seems to work now

PFKnone, Feb 15, 2014
  4. Hurt MaGurt
    Hurt MaGurt Guest

Xbox Support on Twitter helped me on this one.

I had to do a complete power down which is holding the power button on the the system for 5 seconds till it shuts off. Then using the button on the system to power it back on. Both wheel and controller work perfect now.

Hurt MaGurt, Feb 16, 2014
  5. TandooriPlum11 Win User

Three new controllers sync but turn off 1 second later

I'm having this same issue after updating to the last dashboard, my controllers cant sync anymore with the sync button on the console but they work in other consoles with the same dashboard, I believe there's something wrong with the last update... I've
    already tried every kind of solution, I can even tell that the sync buttons are working fine but they cant sync any controller, this problem started after the update reboot from firmware 15574...
  6. Hurt MaGurt Win User

Xbox Support on Twitter helped me on this one.

I had to do a complete power down which is holding the power button on the the system for 5 seconds till it shuts off. Then using the button on the system to power it back on. Both wheel and controller work perfect now.
  7. NickP95 Win User

controller won't sync with console (already tried new batteries) all lights flashing

Is it a Microsoft controller? If not, then what brand? After some recent updates, some off brand controllers haven't been able to sync including the Datel controllers.
  8. Ezzn Win User

Problem connecting my headset to the xbox one control after updating the joystick

Have you tried re-adding (sync) the controller to the console after update? If not, try removing the controller from the console and re-adding it.
  9. OCRyzen Win User

Controlller test....

I just tested my console & the controller syncs on Splash Screen, after new update...
Thema:

1. Controller Not Synced After Update - Similar Threads - Controller Synced Update

2. Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox控制器同步充电套组[Translation-Xbox Controller Sync Charging Set Group]: 昨天入手一个同步电 套组, 据官网的说法,给电 电时不会损坏电 ,请问 电的同时使用控制器会不会损耗电 的电量,会不会影响电 寿命? [Translation-Yesterday to start a synchronous battery pack, according to the official website, the battery will not damage...
  3. Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update: The July update was installed on my console last night while I was offline and this morning after rebooting the console the controller no longer syncs with the xbox one x. The sync button on the...
  4. Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller light blinking non-stop, can't sync, after unsuccessful update: My problem is simple, I put my Xbox One controller to update via the Xbox Accessories app, the update stuck at 46%, and now my controller is bricked, blinking non-stop. It doesn't sync with the...
  5. Xbox One Controller Can't Sync After Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Can't Sync After Update: Hello everyone. I have an old Xbox One Controller, the one without the 3.5 mm plug, i was looking at the device configuration on the Xbox and the option "Update" was able for this controller, it...
  6. Controller refuses to sync (began following update).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller refuses to sync (began following update).: Hi there guys, I'll be brief. my Xbox one controller simply doesn't sync to the Xbox, regardless of how many times I try to power cycle, change the batteries, use the sync buttons etc. I've...
  7. failed update, now controller just blinks and it wont sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    failed update, now controller just blinks and it wont sync: i tried to update my controller last night and after the update reached 100% i was told there was an error and the controller did not work after that and all it would do was blink. So as any...
  8. Day One Xbox One Losing Controller Sync Ever Since Latest System Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day One Xbox One Losing Controller Sync Ever Since Latest System Update: I have a day one xbox one and a special edition white xbox one. ever since the latest system update, controllers will not stay sync'd with the Day One Xbox One. Batteries are fully charged, also...
  9. November Update broke Elite Controller/Console Sync/Power On

in XBoX on Consoles
    November Update broke Elite Controller/Console Sync/Power On: After the November update, my controller no longer turns on my console. Even after manually turning on my console via the button, my controller will not sync and connect to my console. I must...
  10. November Update broke Elite Controller/Console Sync/Power On

in XBoX on Consoles
    November Update broke Elite Controller/Console Sync/Power On: After the November update, my controller no longer turns on my console. Even after manually turning on my console via the button, my controller will not sync and connect to my console. I must...