Controller not vibrating

Discus and support Controller not vibrating in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two Profiles, on one of them the controller I'm using vibrates, yet on the other the same controller does not vibrate and I've checked Ease of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TeamGarry00, Nov 8, 2019.

1. TeamGarry00
    TeamGarry00 Guest

Controller not vibrating

I have two Profiles, on one of them the controller I'm using vibrates, yet on the other the same controller does not vibrate and I've checked Ease of Access settings, how can I fix this?

:)

TeamGarry00, Nov 8, 2019
  2. baltyofgod Win User

Vibration

Change controller vibration on Xbox One
    Press the Xbox button to open the Panel, then select System > Settings.
    Select Accessibility > Controller, then select Vibration Settings.
    Choose the controller you want to edit and select Configure.
    For an Elite Xbox controller, select the configuration profile you want to edit. Then Select Edit > Vibrate and move scrollable sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    For the Xbox Wireless controller, select Enable Vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  3. Earmack Win User
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBox One Stream from Win10 - Vibrate stuck when connected to PC via Micro-USB

If controller vibrations are distracting or make it hard to use your controller, you can adjust their intensity or turn them off completely.

To change vibration, download the Xbox Accessories app from the Microsoft Store. Then, plug in your controller, open the app, and select
    Configure.

• For an Xbox Elite Controller, select the configuration profile you want to change. Then select
      Edit > Vibration and move the sliders to adjust vibration settings.
    • For the Xbox Wireless Controller, select Turn on vibration to turn controller vibration on or off.
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

How Does Neverwinter Make Money?

You can't turn off controller vibration but there are no vibrations.....
  6. Metal Man626 Win User

Vibration issue

yes, vibration is turned on. the whole controller vibrates, just not the trigger.
Thema:

Controller not vibrating

1. Controller not vibrating - Similar Threads - Controller vibrating

2. Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??

in XBoX on Windows
    Turn off vibration on a wired Xbox 360 controller??: Is there any way to turn off vibration on an Xbox 360 controller?? I am playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 and there is no option for turning off vibration in game. I hate it especially when it...
  3. Vibration not working on any controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Vibration not working on any controller!: Hi, this is literally driving me crazy, I've tried every solution I could find online even bought a NEW controller and STILL it won't work. Randomly vibration worked on one game one day then never...
  4. Vibration/controller turn off

in XboX Insiders
    Vibration/controller turn off: Please add this feature! New to the program but would love this! Also an option to turn the controller off since holding xbo button activates google assistant submitted by /u/slitsnipe [link]...
  5. When streaming your Xbox to your phone, is there suppose to be vibration in the controller...

in XboX Insiders
    When streaming your Xbox to your phone, is there suppose to be vibration in the controller...: I don't know if its just a me thing or if there's not suppose to be vibration. If there's not, is there way to turn on vibration? submitted by /u/Ew_Garlic_Bread [link] [comments]
  6. XBox One controller vibration can't be turned off when connected via bluetooth to PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller vibration can't be turned off when connected via bluetooth to PC: Hi, I have seen this issue before but no answer to it: I have an XBOX One controller that I pair via Bluetooth to my Microsoft Surface Go. I have installed Xbox accessories app but when connected...
  7. Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox wireless controller doesn't vibrate in bluetooth mode: Have purchased Xbox Wireless Controller from Microsoft store 10 days ago, and it worked fine until this friday. After 30 minutes of use, the controller's vibration disappears. Reconnection only...
  8. Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Controller Constant Vibrating from Left Main: This issue started only recently. It feels like maybe the vibrator is knocked loose, but I can't tell for sure. I'm pretty sure it's the left main, because when I go into the elite controller...
  9. Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a valid reason my controller NEVER STOPS VIBRATING?: I’m trying to enjoy a game on my one day off and I keep having this worthless controller rumble at complete random, the only consistency is that it’s pissing me off. I’ve turned off vibration in...
  10. Controller Vibration

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Vibration: Ive been using a wire to connected to my controller and xbox one s to play as i ran out of batteries, yesterday i put some batteries in and since then my controller has been vibrating...