Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming

Discus and support Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi there, I've tried connecting my Xbox One controller wirelessly via Bluetooth and wired through an OTG connection, but both methods seem to come... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MrAslan2017, Dec 14, 2019.

1. Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming

Hi there,

I've tried connecting my Xbox One controller wirelessly via Bluetooth and wired through an OTG connection, but both methods seem to come with the same problems. The app and games work fine, but the button mapping seems broken for a select but important few: - Both triggers are unrecognised - Start (Menu?) and Select are also unrecognised - Left bumper does not function and right bumper seems to perform the action of Start - The right analog stick is recognised but seems to perform the actions of the left and right triggers depending on the direction you move it in. I'm guessing the axis have been confused as I believe Android maps them differently to PC (correct me if I'm wrong).

I've tried all manner of in-game control schemes and as stated above I've tried alternative connection methods with no effect. My phone model is a Huawei P20 lite running the latest revision available of Android 9.1.

Any help or explanations would be appreciated, thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/MrAslan2017
    [link] [comments]

/u/MrAslan2017, Dec 14, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Xbox elite series 2

3. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Sharing and Windows 10 Connectivity

4. Real Ash fo Sho Win User

Party Chat Issues with Xbox App

Any update on this? I had the same problem, so I switched to another PC that was still working correctly, meaning I could see my xbox one streamed through windows 10, but continue to use the controller with the headset as usual.

And then after several weeks, just like with my 1st PC, for some reason the party chat now transitions away from my controller headset to my PC when I start streaming. If I stop streaming, the controller headset starts working again. So my choice is to
    either participate in party chat OR see the screen, but not both.

This makes streaming useless for any multiplayer activity involving party chat.
  5. SP01LED JAM1E Win User

Controller not working correctly

6. AridLizard Win User

Controller not working correctly

are there any electronic devices near your Xbox that could cause interference?

that can cause the controller to disconnect.

also if there is furniture (such as a coffee table) directly between the controller and Xbox you can experience these issues.
Thema:

Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming

1. Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming - Similar Threads - Controller working correctly

2. my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    my headset audio isn't working correctly on my controller: I have been having issues with my xbox one controller, the headset audio is compressed and i can barely hear the audio at all. I've updated the controller, tried to clean out the aux port to see...
  3. Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Afterglow Controller Left Thumbstick not working correctly in Bully Schoolarship...: I used to own bully on PS2 then I decided to get it on steam for $5. After Experiencing the terrible keyboard controls, I plugged in my controller only to see that Jimmy would jog slowly. Even...
  4. xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller - A-button does not work correctly: Hi, I have a Problem with my new xbox one Controller. The a-button does not work consistently. When I push it in a certain angle with my base of the thumb, there is no input. So gaming is based...
  5. xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz

in XBoX on Mobile
    xbox 1s controler not working correctly with android device world of tanks blitz: Hi, I have been using a Xbox 1s Bluetooth controller for my android device and in most games it works completely fine but in the game world of tanks blitz it is constantly sending inputs from the...
  6. Controller not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller not working correctly: i just bought a brand new controller with a brand new headset and my controller continues to disconnect for half a second to a second at a time. And its not just once, its every 5 [mod removed]...
  7. Help! My xbox one control does not work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! My xbox one control does not work correctly: My control does not work properly on the "RB" button, please help me. f51df0ae-c879-4f0d-8dd3-e5f6cd4101e1
  8. New Xbox One Controller Not working correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Controller Not working correctly: So I bought a new controller directly from Microsoft and I just recieved it today. As far as I can tell , everything is working fine except for one thing. When I push the left joystick to the...
  9. brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    brand new xbox one x controller doesn't work correctly: my controller cannot power up the console and when I shut down xbox one x the controller doesn't turn off automatically when always is turned on all works as intended, the only problem is with...
  10. My Elite controller doesn't work correctly on wireless mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Elite controller doesn't work correctly on wireless mode: Good Afternoon to everyone, in the last months i was using my elite controller connected with my micro usb cable because i was playing near to my tv and it wasn't a problem to play connected but...