Controller not working upon console startup.

Discus and support Controller not working upon console startup. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Alpha skip ahead on the one x here. I am also using the elite series 2 controller. Upon starting my console, only the Xbox home button is responsive.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/tr4nce26, Nov 29, 2019.

1. /u/tr4nce26
    /u/tr4nce26 Guest

Alpha skip ahead on the one x here. I am also using the elite series 2 controller. Upon starting my console, only the Xbox home button is responsive. All other buttons on the controller do not work. Once I hard reset the console, it works just fine. I've had the controller since it's launch and never had the problem until about a week ago. Which leads me to believe it's not an issue with the controllers firmware.

submitted by /u/tr4nce26
    [link] [comments]

/u/tr4nce26, Nov 29, 2019
  2. wine420 Win User

Xbox One won't turn on properly

No, unfortunately that didn't work for me. I've tried unplugging for 10 seconds in the past.

It still freezes upon an instant-on startup.
  3. Misses Joust Win User

Freeze Upon Startup

Hey there! Please be wary of the dates on these forum posts before you respond. This one is over 2 years old. Let's stick to newer topics. =)
  4. JimBobUKII Win User

Freeze Upon Startup

5. XBF Javier R Win User

Xbox One X Startup Errrors

Hello MightySpire,

We understand that you have been encountering some issues involving the console startup, as you have mentioned receiving multiple error codes upon startup.

For any startup errors, it is always recommended to follow our troubleshoot Xbox One startup errors support article as
    it has a guide for the exact troubleshooting that should be done.

Try this and let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. dr deadra Win User

SR3 keeps freezing within a couple of minutes into the game

Yeah I have the same problem but mine just freezes and locks up upon startup
Thema:

1. Controller not working upon console startup. - Similar Threads - Controller working upon

2. Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming: Hi there, I've tried connecting my Xbox One controller wirelessly via Bluetooth and wired through an OTG connection, but both methods seem to come with the same problems. The app and games work...
  3. New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?

in XBoX on Windows
    New Xbox One controller Paired but does not work?: Hi, just bought a New Xbox One controller-: [Microsoft S Wireless Controller Special Edition Night Ops Camo (XONE)] I have paired it with my PC but the controls do not work (Game Halo: Reach) ?...
  4. Sound not working on controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sound not working on controller: When i plug my headphones into my controller no sound comes out ive tried different headphones and controllers. The only thing ive found that works are wired controllers but after a while those...
  5. Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one: Do Xbox 360 controllers work on an Xbox one console 6a2303a7-a6d4-415c-bda2-9a00118b597d
  6. My controller doesn't work on android

in XBoX on Mobile
    My controller doesn't work on android: When I connect my xbox one s controller to my phoen it says connected as input device, and the light stops flashing but the phone (Samsung Galaxy s5) doesn't accept input from it and when I try to...
  7. XONE Controller Stopped Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    XONE Controller Stopped Working: My Xbox One controller stopped working right after I plugged my new Turtle Beach headset. I've done all the possible trouble shooting, including plugging directly with the mini USB to the console...
  8. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  9. All my Xbox controllers are not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my Xbox controllers are not working: So, this is my second time this week. Ill turn on xbox with controller, but none of the buttons work except the home home button. Ill try all my controllers even my elite 2. So turn on xbox and...
  10. Triggers on Elite 2 controller not working proplery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Triggers on Elite 2 controller not working proplery: So I had this controller since November 6th I've taken very good care of it. When I have it also in the 3rd level setting so as fast as you can pull it short throw it will only fire one shot if I...