Controller not working with stream help

Discus and support Controller not working with stream help in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My controller connects to my phone but ever since i got a new xbox my controller only controls my phone not my streaming xbox menu is there a setting i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StickManIsMyHero, May 12, 2020.

1. Controller not working with stream help

My controller connects to my phone but ever since i got a new xbox my controller only controls my phone not my streaming xbox menu is there a setting i need to change

submitted by /u/StickManIsMyHero
    [link] [comments]

/u/StickManIsMyHero, May 12, 2020
  2. MatthewBeall Win User

Streaming to computer: controller and headset issues

Ok, so I figured out that to get game audio/chat to work while streaming, we had to hook the controller up to the computer we are streaming to via USB. The headset stayed plugged into the controller. Yay! Game audio AND chat!

NEXT PROBLEM: there seems to be no way to control game volume/chat volume while streaming. We have mute chat at the top, but that is all. The computer volume controls do not affect the stream, and the volume controls on the controller adapter also seem to
    do nothing.

How do you control game/chat volume while streaming?
  3. SunflowerSole Win User

Controller not working for Fallout 4 in Xbox for Windows

ive had the same problem with other games and it is to do with game streaming. what u have to do is start up the game through your tv first and u will find the controls work normally when the game has loaded and then if u start streaming it will work properly.
    i have found if u start the game while u are streaming the controls dont work.
  4. lcompiani Win User

Xbox app streaming not (any longer) supports two controllers ?

Hi, I have the same issue, I tried to play Diablo 3 with 2 controllers connected directly in Xbox One, and two controllers Xbox 360 connected through Windows 10 and streaming Xbox One. Before, all 4 controllers worked well, but now only
    3 controllers works, because of the same problem that um reported: a second controller on streaming is now not working anymore. I need a solution for this too.
  5. Unowho09 Win User

Xbox App Streaming Controller Stops Responding

Hello,

I'm having the same issue, I'm streaming to my windows 10 on my laptop. The controller randomly stop working 20-30 mins. I have to stop the stream and reopen open it to get it to work again I've tried 3 different controllers and make sure each controller
    is up to date.
  6. EDMN AUTHORITY Win User

Can I Use The Xbox One HDMI Pass Through To Run My 360 Media Center Extender???

Just use your tablet to control the 360 with smartglass. You will still be able to have the WMC and use your tablet for controller. You wont have to hassle with the 360 controller and just use your tablet. The only way you could voice command your WMC is
    if you have a program that works to control your computer thru voice commands. I would try Dragon Speak. Maybe you could control your computer's WMC this way as it's streaming to your 360 then streaming to the X1. hope this helps.
Thema:

Controller not working with stream help

1. Controller not working with stream help - Similar Threads - Controller working stream

2. Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game streaming, controller sort of not working?: So, I connect my controller to my phone (Xbox one S) and before streaming worked perfectly, not problems at all. But now I connect my controller to my phone and try to play, nothing happens... I...
  3. Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...

in XboX Insiders
    Game streaming app: Once landed on dashboard, Xbox controller buttons does not work. Only...: Tried changing batteries, reconnecting controller submitted by /u/emenzee [link] [comments]
  4. Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Streaming App (Android) Controller inputs no longer work?!: Xbox streaming no longer seems to work (it did until I tried today) - the app connects to one of my xboxes just as it always has but now the controller inputs are not working?! this worked fine...
  5. wired controller not working on streaming app

in XboX Insiders
    wired controller not working on streaming app: im trying to use my PowerA wired controller with the xbox streaming app, but theres a ton of drift on the right stick. ive used it on my pc and there is no drift at all submitted by /u/Xenos012...
  6. Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App

in XboX Insiders
    Some Buttons on Xbox Controller don't work in Game Streaming App: I recently downloaded the Xbox Game Streaming app and was able to set everything up, or so I thought. After connecting my Bluetooth controller to my Samsung Galaxy S9, I started the stream and...
  7. Does the ps4 controller work with the Android Xbox Streaming App?

in XboX Insiders
    Does the ps4 controller work with the Android Xbox Streaming App?: Gutted my xbox controller doesn't have Bluetooth so wondering if there's a workaround submitted by /u/ArronSingh [link] [comments]
  8. Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller not working correctly with Xbox Game Streaming: Hi there, I've tried connecting my Xbox One controller wirelessly via Bluetooth and wired through an OTG connection, but both methods seem to come with the same problems. The app and games work...
  9. Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming

in XboX Insiders
    Controller sticks, triggers, and d-pad not working when using game streaming: The controller functions normally when connected to the Xbox itself. When game streaming, the sticks, triggers, and d-pad do not work giving no input while the bumpers and other buttons function...
  10. Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Do third party bluetooth controllers currently work with game streaming?: I've been looking at things like the Razer Junglecat, as well as some cheaper alternatives. Do any of them work with Xbox game streaming right now? submitted by /u/alxqs [link] [comments]