Controller not working

Discus and support Controller not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an issue with FIFA 21 on pc purchased on steam, my game pad is a dualshock 4, and an XBOX controller. it works perfectly well on other games. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Syed Faisal Andrabi, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Controller not working

I have an issue with FIFA 21 on pc purchased on steam, my game pad is a dualshock 4, and an XBOX controller. it works perfectly well on other games. I reinstalled fifa, steam, even restored my laptop, but it didn't work.
    Though I’ve been using it with my fifa 21 right from the day I purchase the game, just for the pad to stop working.

My D-pad works fine, but the wight button works as x, the left button works as o. That too not only while a football match is on, it does the same in the menu also. If I’ve to select, I’ve to press the right button, the controls are different for everything. It’s really driving me crazy.
    Pls help Controller not working :(

:)

Syed Faisal Andrabi, Dec 5, 2021
  2. PUDDIN DAGGER Win User

controller not working

Do you have a play and charge kit? If you do try pluging it into the controller maybe it will automatically re connect.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Controller not working

Sorry to hear it. This could be due to an issue with the console. Please try holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down then unplug it and let it sit for 5 minutes to see if that helps.
  4. Yanal311 Win User

Controller will not work

my controller just worked! but something is weird, it will not work from 3 pm to 6 om which is kinda weird but i hope it gets better thank you for your support Mister Gwyther :)
  5. Tomesso Win User

Controller not working

Have you tried connecting your controller to your Xbox with a USB cable? Without batteries of course.
  6. Tomesso Win User

Controller not working

Hi,

If your Xbox One Stereo Headset isn’t functioning correctly, check the following:

• Have you updated your controller’s software to support the Stereo Headset Adapter?
    • Make sure your controller has fresh batteries. When the batteries get weak, some controller functions, such as audio and rumble, are turned off to conserve the remaining power.
    • Make sure your Headset Adapter is firmly plugged into your controller and that your Stereo Headset’s 3.5-mm cable is securely plugged into the Headset Adapter. You will know it’s plugged in properly if you press the mute button and the LED lights up.
    • Try your Xbox One Stereo Headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox
      Online Service Center
    • Try your Stereo Headset and Stereo Headset Adapter on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try updating
      the first controller
      again. If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the Xbox Online Service Center .

Cheers
Thema:

Controller not working

1. Controller not working - Similar Threads - Controller working

2. xbox eite 2 controller still doesnt work on any apple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox eite 2 controller still doesnt work on any apple devices: My controller doesnt work and someone told me that it was because of a previous update on the controller. Then i was told to make a post on the xbox insiders reddit but it was taken down. Im very...
  3. Do the Xbox Design Lab controllers work with Windows 11?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do the Xbox Design Lab controllers work with Windows 11?: Title. It says in the description it will work with Bluetooth on Windows 10, but does not specify Windows 11. Just want to assess whether I will need to get a USB-C cable or wireless adapter....
  4. Xbox controller vibration stopped working after pairing with iPad

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller vibration stopped working after pairing with iPad: The title really explains my issue. I paired my Xbox One/Series X/S controller with my iPad just for a test, and then paired it back to my Xbox One, after which the main vibration stopped working....
  5. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller won’t work with Xbox Accessories app on PC: I had bought an elite series 2 controller on kijiji, and as I have found out the guy who owned it before had updated it on his Xbox, with a firmware that doesn’t work on the Xbox accessories pc...
  6. Elite 2 Controller doesnt work on any apple devices

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite 2 Controller doesnt work on any apple devices: I got a Xbox elite 2 controller recently and it doesnt work on any apple devices in games and i cant change the button mapping in settings as if the controller doesnt exist even though it is...
  7. Xbox Controller Replacement not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Replacement not working: Hello, i’ve been experiencing problems with my xbox series s controller the left thumb stick doesn’t detect any upward movement and it won’t register on any app or game. I’ve tried to order a...
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller right stick stops working on wireless. Why?: I have an elite series 2 that I bought in December. If I use it wirelessly, the right thumbstick stops working. I can use all other buttons and sticks. I can even click the right thumbstick but...
  9. Elite 2 controller not working on game on Halo 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller not working on game on Halo 2: Grabbed myself an Xbox Series X and playing Halo Infinite (disc). Also grabbed an Elite 2 controller but for whatever reason, whilst the E2 controller works during the game load up and menus, as...
  10. X-box 360 controler (wired) flashing and not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-box 360 controler (wired) flashing and not working: Hey, my brother recently gifted me a x-box 360 controller. It worken for some time, but after a month it suddently stopped. When I plug the controller into my computer, it flashes once on player...