Controller on the fritz

Discus and support Controller on the fritz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My controller keeps randomly disconnecting and has been doing this for over a month. I get about 15 20 minutes into playing and it just stops... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BeardedRaptor13, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Controller on the fritz

My controller keeps randomly disconnecting and has been doing this for over a month. I get about 15 20 minutes into playing and it just stops responding. Following last button pushed ie sprinting aiming firing etc. only way to fix it is a hard reset. I’m losing my mind and need some help guys.

submitted by /u/BeardedRaptor13
    [link] [comments]

/u/BeardedRaptor13, Aug 5, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Controller problem

Have you tried using a different controller in case that one is on the fritz?
  3. RareArrow653410 Win User

Code sent by Xbox

That's not what the last chat agent told me. He told me he will make sure I receive it

Fritz Q.: Yes.

Fritz Q.: Please do.

Fritz Q.: And here's the reference number to support you just in case. 1336372421

Fritz Q.: We here will be also checking things out for you as well.

Fritz Q.: Just to make sure that you will do receive the reward code on your account. ;)
  4. vVv Gamer Ninja Win User

Xbox 360 headset - microphone not working

Also worth noting: I have 3 mics and 3 headsets. No combination of any of them is giving me any other results... There's no way all the mics and/or all the controllers are suddenly on the fritz
  5. SenTinaL Oz Win User

Known Issues

I have noticed there is a newer Firmware for the 7390 listed, but it is German ... would this be ok for an Australian Fritz?

FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7390.AnnexB.84.06.00.image 24-Oct-2013 10:15 15M

". FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7390 image *" containing the update file in this directory

the current firmware (system software) for Box Fon WLAN 7390th

Caution: This firmware is only for FRITZ Box Fon WLAN 7390 suitable!

Product: FRITZ Box Fon WLAN 7390!

Version: FRITZ OS 6.00 (84.06.00)

Language: German

Release date: 28/10/2013
  6. ian rush-47D8E064-17 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING.... TEREDO IP ADDRESS

THIS FIXED THE PROBLEM ON MY ROUTER

Disabling the Teredo filter in the FRITZ!Box
    1. Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
    2. Click "Filters" in the "Internet" menu.
    3. Click on the "Lists" tab.
    4. Disable the option "Teredo filter enabled".
    5. Click "Apply" to save the settings.
Thema:

Controller on the fritz

1. Controller on the fritz - Similar Threads - Controller fritz

2. Wired controllers on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired controllers on Xbox one: Hi. Our Xbox One has had repeated issues with the WiFi receiver not recognising the controllers, after a period of time. The controllers are both new and not new. They’re on new batteries or fully...
  3. Anyone know how to reattach elite controller grips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know how to reattach elite controller grips?: I had my elite controller fir less than 6 months now and the grips are already peeling off. I honestly expected better quality considering the price for the controller....
  4. XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller no longer connects to Win10 after firmware update: I updated both of my xbox wireless controllers to firmware version 4.8.1923.0 and since then neither of them can connect to my windows 10 PC anymore. Is there any way to troubleshoot and/or fix...
  5. Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure

in XBoX on Windows
    Elite Series 2 Controller - Configure app on PC - Can't Configure: I've got the app running - Windows 10 is up to date, the firmware on the controller has been updated. The controller is connected via USB. There is no way to actually configure any of the...
  6. xBox OneS controller only powers on via USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox OneS controller only powers on via USB: I have a 2nd Generation One controller (bluetooth) that just started acting weird. It was working normally for a while, but now it won't turn on by just pressing the button. If I plug it into a...
  7. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  8. Wired Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox controller: Does anyone know if a wired controller would corrupt the harddrive in the Xbox one X 37e10fb2-0dcb-4bec-ad86-8067ef02abec
  9. Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do Xbox 360 controllers work on Xbox one: Do Xbox 360 controllers work on an Xbox one console 6a2303a7-a6d4-415c-bda2-9a00118b597d
  10. controller enquiry

in XBoX Accessibility
    controller enquiry: if i use a wired controller will i have headset problems where it buzzes? cef648e1-0cbd-4648-811c-bc18b5446c58