Controller on the fritz

Discus and support Controller on the fritz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My controller keeps randomly disconnecting and has been doing this for over a month. I get about 15 20 minutes into playing and it just stops... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BeardedRaptor13, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Controller on the fritz

My controller keeps randomly disconnecting and has been doing this for over a month. I get about 15 20 minutes into playing and it just stops responding. Following last button pushed ie sprinting aiming firing etc. only way to fix it is a hard reset. I’m losing my mind and need some help guys.

submitted by /u/BeardedRaptor13
    [link] [comments]

/u/BeardedRaptor13, Aug 5, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Controller problem

Have you tried using a different controller in case that one is on the fritz?
  3. RareArrow653410 Win User

Code sent by Xbox

That's not what the last chat agent told me. He told me he will make sure I receive it

Fritz Q.: Yes.

Fritz Q.: Please do.

Fritz Q.: And here's the reference number to support you just in case. 1336372421

Fritz Q.: We here will be also checking things out for you as well.

Fritz Q.: Just to make sure that you will do receive the reward code on your account. ;)
  4. vVv Gamer Ninja Win User

Xbox 360 headset - microphone not working

Also worth noting: I have 3 mics and 3 headsets. No combination of any of them is giving me any other results... There's no way all the mics and/or all the controllers are suddenly on the fritz
  5. SenTinaL Oz Win User

Known Issues

I have noticed there is a newer Firmware for the 7390 listed, but it is German ... would this be ok for an Australian Fritz?

FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7390.AnnexB.84.06.00.image 24-Oct-2013 10:15 15M

". FRITZ.Box_Fon_WLAN_7390 image *" containing the update file in this directory

the current firmware (system software) for Box Fon WLAN 7390th

Caution: This firmware is only for FRITZ Box Fon WLAN 7390 suitable!

Product: FRITZ Box Fon WLAN 7390!

Version: FRITZ OS 6.00 (84.06.00)

Language: German

Release date: 28/10/2013
  6. ian rush-47D8E064-17 Win User

Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: PORT 3544 NOT REPLYING.... TEREDO IP ADDRESS

THIS FIXED THE PROBLEM ON MY ROUTER

Disabling the Teredo filter in the FRITZ!Box
    1. Click "Internet" in the FRITZ!Box user interface.
    2. Click "Filters" in the "Internet" menu.
    3. Click on the "Lists" tab.
    4. Disable the option "Teredo filter enabled".
    5. Click "Apply" to save the settings.
Thema:

Controller on the fritz

1. Controller on the fritz - Similar Threads - Controller fritz

2. This feature is blocked per your xbox live parental controls.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This feature is blocked per your xbox live parental controls.: When trying to play online on Forza Horizon 4 I get the error "This feature is blocked per your Xbox Live parental control settings." The thing is, I'm not in a microsoft family. It doesn't make...
  3. Control intermitente (Intermittent control)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control intermitente (Intermittent control): Después de la actualización 10.0.18362.6065 del 07 de agosto de 2019 mis controles no tienen una conexión estable con la consola, se desconectan constantemente y se reconectan, es desesperante. Mi...
  4. Elite Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair: Hi, I have had my elite controller for years, and love it dearly. The grips wore off and I lived with that for the past year or so, but now my left stick is starting to drift. I would much rather...
  5. Headset not working with controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset not working with controllers: Hello, I have an issue regarding my headsets not outputting sound when plugged in to both of my controllers. It is a third party headset, but it has worked with both of my Xbox controllers before....
  6. Connect control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connect control: How to connect an Xbox 360 Control to an Xbox One S All digital console 2d07eacb-afea-41a1-bd4a-eb22d9f2056b
  7. Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I register my Xbox one controller for the warranty: I need to return the controller which is in its 3 month warranty period. The only apparent way is to register it on my microsoft account. Choosing register devices and accessories lets me register...
  8. controller drop out

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller drop out: [Mod removed - profanity] going on with the xbox controllers and the disconnection issues ? 3 different controllers constantly drop out even when using wired connections, just purchased another...
  9. Controller problems (analog and mic port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems (analog and mic port): So one of my controllers the top left analog just goes left no matter what. It's not physically stuck left but just scrolls left no matter what...Any idea on how to fix? Also, on another...
  10. XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One Elite Controller - Stick Magnets faulty?: I've got one of the launch controllers, the magnets to hold the sticks in are fine on the connection but rattle like mad when moving about, tested on a friends one and the balls of his sticks do...