Controller order stuck on pending

Discus and support Controller order stuck on pending in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I placed an order for an elite series 2 controller on may fourth and the order says that it is still pending. Does anyone know if there is some sort of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B.haff52789, May 13, 2022.

1. B.haff52789
    B.haff52789 Guest

I placed an order for an elite series 2 controller on may fourth and the order says that it is still pending. Does anyone know if there is some sort of issue?

:)

B.haff52789, May 13, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, B.haff52789. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

You can contact Xbox Support for questions about orders and shipping. You can talk to a Support Advocate by live chat or phone:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/globa...

We as Independent Advisors don't work for Microsoft and we don't have access to user accounts or order information. Sorry about that.
  3. R33F3RH3AD216 Win User

Order stuck on pending

I ordered an Elite Controller Series 2 on the 14th and the order has been stuck on pending. I just want to know if things are slow because of the virus or if there’s something else wrong.
    I ordered headphones on 4-4 and they are still marked as pending even though I've been charged! This is bs.
  4. JS_294 Win User

Order stuck on pending

Yes I got it before the expected date. But I have already returned it because I found I prefer mouse and keyboard.
  5. TriggerTre Win User

Order stuck on pending

Mine has shipped as well. I ordered on the 19th
  6. JS_294 Win User

Order stuck on pending

Check the order confirmation email for expected delivery date. Mine is expected to deliver almost 1 month after purchase. I am choosing not to get upset until the delivery date has passed; then I will have a reason to complain ;)
Thema:

1. Controller order stuck on pending - Similar Threads - Controller order stuck

2. Service order for xbox controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order for xbox controller replacement: I placed a service order for replacement of my xbox controller due to left stick issue 2 days back, I didn't receive delivery challan e-mail yet, any suggestions?...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Repair "Order" Cancelled??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Repair "Order" Cancelled??: Order number 3409420932 I sent my device back using the provided label and have been monitoring my order history. Today, for some reason, my order was automatically cancelled, and I have no idea...
  4. Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Broken xbox controller, cannot order warranty service due to error on website, nor can I...: I described my issue with ordering service in this thread:...
  5. Trying to order xbox controller warranty service, all i get is error page

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to order xbox controller warranty service, all i get is error page: Please, help me. While trying to order xbox controller warranty service I have this message displayed every time [img] It happens when I click "Enter a new address" button. [img] What to...
  6. Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with raising service order for Xbox Controller: I have a controller device registered to my MS account which is still in warranty and is no longer working. (Issues with two of the buttons) I have been trying to raise a service order via...
  7. Device Service & Repair - Xbox controller - Can't Complete Order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Service & Repair - Xbox controller - Can't Complete Order: Hello, Hopfully, someone can help. Select shipping address to see available service options doesn't load. It errors and doesn't show any saved addresses either. I can only choose the "add new...
  8. Unable to complete a warranty order for my elite series 2 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to complete a warranty order for my elite series 2 controller: I've been trying to put in an order for my controller because I've been experiencing issues with it powering off randomly while playing games. I've tried troubleshooting the issue and have had no...
  9. Can I use my PS4 controller on Xbox (the PC app) in order to play game pass games on PC?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use my PS4 controller on Xbox (the PC app) in order to play game pass games on PC?: I hate how they just named their platform/launcher "xbox" on PC lol, which makes finding the answer to my question extremely annoying since all search results is about xbox the console... Anyway,...
  10. Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Order for Custom XBOX One Controller stuck on "pending": Hey. I ordered XBOX One Controller from the store, using design lab. I was happy with the effect, placed order, payed immediately, and my order is stuck on "Pending" status since 4 Feb 2020....