Controller Pairing Button

Discus and support Controller Pairing Button in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello community, I don't know where to go, honestly. On my Xbox One X, the Controller pairing button completely broke off, it still works if I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EzzeKillz, Nov 22, 2020 at 7:02 PM.

1. EzzeKillz
    EzzeKillz Guest

Hello community,

I don't know where to go, honestly. On my Xbox One X, the Controller pairing button completely broke off, it still works if I perfectly align the soldering together and hold the button until the console starts flashing to pair, but that got really annoying.
    Where can I take my console to get repaired? I have tried asking Best Buy but they don't do that, I went to CPR (cellphone repair) near me, but they said that they only do HDMI ports on consoles. I think my warrent also expried, so... yeah.. please help and
    let me know.. I don't solder things either so I can't help myself..

:)

2. COD 2 HALO Win User

Head Set Qs

To the left of the ear piece is a pairing button just like the controllers. You click the xbox pairing button than the pairing button on the ear piece. It is all in one.
  3. Nafjan Thottathil Win User

COD Cold War controller disconnecting

Try updating the firmwares of both Controller and the Console. Then unpair the controller and again pair it by pressing the pair button on the controller and console.
  4. LukeK82 Win User

Xbox One S wireless controller Not connecting

Hi thanks for replying. I cant acctually pair the controller with the xbox. I pressed both pairing buttons but it won’t pair as the controller light stays black
  5. TonicTiara13787 Win User

XBox One Controller Blinking despite charged battery?

You've probably already resolved this problem... But just in case, or for future gaming reference... Try pairing your 2nd controller. The 2nd controller always has to be paired in order to be activated.

There's a tiny button on the front of the controller. And another button of the side of the Console. (Like directly left of the console, should be part of the front button, but on the side if that makes sense. It's black) Press and Hold that button and the
    the tiny button on the controller (at the same time) until the flashing light goes solid.

Your controller should now be paired and functional.
  6. FearWrath0 Win User

Xbox one controller wont do anything!!!

just asking but have you tried both pairing buttons. One on the controller and one on the Xbox. Make sure you hold down the button on the controller. It should start flashing when ready to pair with the Xbox.
Thema:

1. Controller Pairing Button - Similar Threads - Controller Pairing Button

2. Controller disconnects every shut down and must be re paired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnects every shut down and must be re paired: Is there a factory reset for the elite 2 controller? With the new series x it keeps in pairing an I am trying to figure out If it is from the console or from the controller...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller - Paired But then won't connect - please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller - Paired But then won't connect - please help: Hi Everyone, I have recently purchased the xbox series x and am using the controller that comes with the console. everything has paired and worked fine for the first few days, now it feels like...
  4. Pairing a Controller to my Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pairing a Controller to my Series X: I have a new Series X and I cant get my controller (Elite 1) to pair with the system. I hit the Pair button on the controller and the light starts flashing, I press and hold the pair button on the...
  5. Xbox one original and xbox one x 2nd gen controllers refuse to pair with the new xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original and xbox one x 2nd gen controllers refuse to pair with the new xbox series X: I have tried for a good 20 minutes, checked the controller firmwares (on an older xbox one X) but I have an original non bluetooth xbox one controller and the newer bluetooth xbox one X controller...
  6. New X|S series Xbox controller is treated as a joystick upon pairing

in XBoX on Windows
    New X|S series Xbox controller is treated as a joystick upon pairing: New X|S series Xbox controller is treated as a joystick upon pairing as a bluetooth device; the device is recognized as: 6 axis 16 button gamepad with hat switch (a joystick) whereas the xbox...
  7. Controller won't pair with xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller won't pair with xbox: I just got a new Xbox controller and when trying to pair it the Xbox will not go into pairing mode. So I tried plugging it it with a charging cable and it lets me play with the new remote but as...
  8. when i hold the pair button and try to connect to my pc the controller turns off?

in XBoX on Windows
    when i hold the pair button and try to connect to my pc the controller turns off?: i noticed that it connects to my phone perfectly fine in that past and it still does, i noticed when it connects to my phone i dont have to use the pair button but when i connect it to my pc i...
  9. I am trying to connect a Xbox one controller to my Xbox but the pair button doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to connect a Xbox one controller to my Xbox but the pair button doesn't work.: Recently my Xbox one fell on the floor and the side plate fell off, and the pair button is fried. About a week later I paired my Xbox one controller to my phone but, I can't pair the controller to...
  10. ​Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers?: Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers. I hate having to jump back and forth to turn it on and off in the software menu....