Controller / Phone clip

Discus and support Controller / Phone clip in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Does anyone know of a product to attach to my phone that resembles a Switch style controller? I’ve seen the attachments that basically clip a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AussieAnon365, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Controller / Phone clip

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a product to attach to my phone that resembles a Switch style controller?

I’ve seen the attachments that basically clip a phone onto the Xbox controller, but I am looking something that basically slots a phone in and has the controller buttons on either side of the phone. Obviously something that works with xCloud too.

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/AussieAnon365
    [link] [comments]

/u/AussieAnon365, Dec 3, 2019
  2. armymedic68 Win User

What You Playing This Weekend? (21 - 23 February 2020)

Really started diving into cloud steaming. Played some Madden and ARK on my phone. Liked it so much, I had to buy a phone clip for the controller. Nothing like sitting on the couch at the other end of the house playing Xbox on my phone.
  3. coco meat train Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hybrid Surface Phone - Xbox hand held device

Hi DumpyGamer,

I doubt Xbox will release a standalone handheld unit like a Switch. Not even Sony are going down that route in the near future especially after the Vita. Project xCloud is their handheld as it pushes whats possible with the MS Azure platform. A controller
    and a phone teamed with the PowerA Moga Clip for Xbox One is all
    you need to game on the go (oh and data lol)

Tbh, I don’t want Xbox to make a handheld as it is just another thing to buy. With the Project xCloud solution I already have a phone and a controller, just need the clip and I am ready to go :)
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

Xbox One Captures

Does this also apply when you try to see the clip though phone/website?

Does it happen also on someone else’s clips?
  6. TheMiracleDragon Win User

Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

Sorry to hear about this. But don't get aggravated about it; everyone makes mistakes! Especially when Microsoft is a big company, and they are pretty busy.

I actually recently ordered 2 things from the Microsoft Store. A controller clip for my phone and a Design Lab controller. Both got here just fine! The controller took a bit longer since it is a Design Lab controller, but otherwise, no issues!
Thema:

Controller / Phone clip

1. Controller / Phone clip - Similar Threads - Controller Phone clip

2. Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to connect Xbox controller wired to Android phone ?: I have the old Xbox one controller (Model number 1537 Image it's a windows version "Microsoft xbox one pad" what it is called, but not sure), is there a way to connect it wired to my Android...
  3. controller head phone jack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    controller head phone jack: to Microsoft i bought two new Xbox one x's at Christmas and both of the head phone jacks have stopped working. i got two new controllers and the same happend to them so i changed the head phone...
  4. Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help connecting controller, xbox, and phone at once, and Game streaming from console.: I have been selected for project x cloud but I want to play games from my console on my phone? Can someone help me set this up? Because I cannot find clear instruction on how to do this. I'm also...
  5. Need help with Streaming. Xbox will not control on Phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Streaming. Xbox will not control on Phone?: I have everything connected to game stream to my Samsung GS10+, but all it does is screen mirror? How do you get the game to actually play. Controller only gives option to disconnect? You cant...
  6. Xbox elite series 2 controller not connecting to phone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox elite series 2 controller not connecting to phone: ive been trying to connect my xbox elite series 2 to my phone but it doesnt show up. ca7d04b3-7d01-479c-af6e-b487c9ccb809
  7. Xbox Controller doesn't work on phone after firmware update?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Controller doesn't work on phone after firmware update?: Not sure if this is the right place to post this but I got an adaptor to connect my controller to my USB C port on my phone for Xcloud and it worked (besides the RT trigger not registering being...
  8. Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connecting an xbox one controller to my android phone.: I have an LG K20 Plus phone and it keeps saying wrong pin try again and nothing works. Im on the testing platform for project x cloud and i cant sync any xbox controller at all....
  9. Used a xbox controller on my phone ( Bluetooth connection)

in XboX Insiders
    Used a xbox controller on my phone ( Bluetooth connection): [IMG] submitted by /u/ianbo39 [link] [comments]
  10. Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?: Hey everybody, was curious to hear if anybody else was using their elite controller with xcloud and if so what phone clips you guys would recommend to use with it. submitted by /u/KinKaze...