Controller / Phone clip

Discus and support Controller / Phone clip in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi all, Does anyone know of a product to attach to my phone that resembles a Switch style controller? I’ve seen the attachments that basically clip a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AussieAnon365, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

1. Controller / Phone clip

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a product to attach to my phone that resembles a Switch style controller?

I’ve seen the attachments that basically clip a phone onto the Xbox controller, but I am looking something that basically slots a phone in and has the controller buttons on either side of the phone. Obviously something that works with xCloud too.

Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/AussieAnon365
    [link] [comments]

/u/AussieAnon365, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:52 AM
  2. coco meat train Win User

connecting xbox one controller to iphone

Officially its not possible. With Project XCloud in the works though I have to imagine full support is only a matter of time as they keep showing a phone clipped to an Xbox controller since that announcement. Hopefully it’ll work with current controller
    models.
  3. tohellnbak Win User

Longer Game DVR recordings

First off Sigma, you are wrong.. there is no area in the HDD for clips.. all of the clips are saved to cloud... not locally.. how do we know this?? go to your phone... go to Smart glass,, go to my clips... how did they get there??? MAGIC!
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Game DVR Clips not showing on phone

Hey there xCATROCKETx!

Sorry to hear about the game DVR issue. Which version of the iOS SmartGlass app are you using? What version number of iOS do you have installed? That information will help us a lot! For now, I would start by uninstalling and downloading the Xbox One SmartGlass
    app back onto your iPhone.

Post back so we can help get this issue sorted for you!
  5. Xenokai Win User

The Xbox One Controller - Is yours kinda flimsy?

The back corners of the controller are just big clips that covers the screws, it kinda makes it feel flimsy but its actually pretty solid, just the clips move a little.
  6. proneto911 Win User

nyko smart clip?

no Nokia Lumia will ever work with it has a power button where it clips to the phone. Wont work sadly
Thema:

Controller / Phone clip

1. Controller / Phone clip - Similar Threads - Controller Phone clip

2. Controller issue, website issue, phone issue!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller issue, website issue, phone issue!!!!: I recently purchased a xbox one s. After two days the controller kept disconnecting, the right stick wasnt working. Trouble shooted all the basics. Tried to register on microsoft website the...
  3. My phone can't find my Bluetooth controller

in XboX Insiders
    My phone can't find my Bluetooth controller: I got accepted today to be an xCloud previewer (yay!) but, when I went to try and connect my controller to my Pixel 2 nothing would pop up in the nearby Bluetooth devices tab. This may be a phone...
  4. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've called both Xbox and Samsung support and neither were able to answer...
  5. Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...

in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble pairing Xbox One Wireless Controller with Android Samsung S8 Active Phone...: I'm not able to get my Xbox One Wireless Controller(model 1697) to show up on my Android phone(Samsung Galaxy S8 Active). I've press the discovery button on the controller, and scan under...
  6. Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Compatible phone clips for 2nd gen elite controller?: Hey everybody, was curious to hear if anybody else was using their elite controller with xcloud and if so what phone clips you guys would recommend to use with it. submitted by /u/KinKaze...
  7. Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it safe to charge my Elite 2 controller by plugging phone charger to official dock that...: I have a wall charger I use for my Xiaomi Mi 8 phone which outputs 2.4A at 5V and I have the official Elite 2 Charging Dock that came with the controller (see picture below). Can I safely plug my...
  8. Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Connection Displaying Error on phone: The device I am using for xcloud (actually multiple) will not pair with the controller and return an error mentioning a pin code. My controller is updated. submitted by /u/AnonymousPizzaRolls...
  9. Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller alternatives for Streaming on Phone?: Are there any capable Bluetooth controllers that attach to the phone itself so it's less bulky than a phone attached to a standard Xbox controller? submitted by /u/ThinkFishTank [link] [comments]
  10. When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair

in XboX Insiders
    When connecting a controller to my phone I just get this every time I tap to pair: [IMG] submitted by /u/sleepyvengeance [link] [comments]