Controller plays alone

Discus and support Controller plays alone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, first i must say that i was very happy when i got the xbox one(Day One Edition). But now 2 month and 16 days later i`m very angry!!! The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xEdikx, Feb 7, 2014.

1. xEdikx
    xEdikx Guest

Controller plays alone

Hello,

first i must say that i was very happy when i got the xbox one(Day One Edition). But now 2 month and 16 days later i`m very angry!!! The controller is rubbish!!!!! And the new service is bad, too. They want that I send my controller first to them. And then????
    I can`t use the Xbox One, i buy it for 500€ so I want to use it!!!

the controller plays alone and the workmanship is very poor. My friend has the normal controller not the DAY ONE CONTROLLER, and it seems that this controller is Better.

So please send me a new controller and then i send to you my old controller!

can someone tell me where and how I can complain in person??

:)

xEdikx, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Does Borderlands 2 have Vs Multiplayer?

It plays very well alone or with friends.

Az

Azrael008uk, Feb 7, 2014
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Halo 2 Vista {PC} Offline Feb.15

hardly anyone plays halo pc let alone halo 2.

US Revenge, Feb 7, 2014
  4. DEACON Win User

Buying a 360 tomorrow. Is Kinect necessary/worth it?

i'd say Kinect is necessary for the voice control function alone .. i don't even use mine to play games .. i use it for voice control :)
  5. WinsomeSword Win User

how does the combat engineer ribbon work?

Another thing to note is that you can not get it while playing alone. You have to either have a second controller or real people playing.
  6. ChainedBlue Win User

Xbox one controller not connecting after battery dies

I understand that two controllers cannot control one guy but if I am playing alone and my controller dies, the second controller should automatically take over the first player when turned on.

The 360 does this and it makes sense and is very useful
  7. AyeJayz Win User

Tired of playing alone?

Hey,

I to need some more friends for BO (and for MW3 when it's released)... Mainly play Domination.

I'm from the UK but play at all different times of day and night.

Andy
  8. PL4N3T M3NT4L Win User

Tired of playing alone?

Totally not a Clan. Just people to play with. No commitment of time or resources...
Thema:

Controller plays alone

1. Controller plays alone - Similar Threads - Controller plays alone

2. Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play: I want to play an Xbox 360 game with split-screen on my Xbox One X. For the primary account signed in, I can use the wireless Xbox One controller that came with my Xbox One X. But I would like a...
  3. controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...

in XboX Insiders
    controllers randomly turns off in the first hour of play...: Hi I've sent my elite controller cos suddenly my One X suddenly loosed the connection with it each time i was turning it on each day, for example in monster hunter, the first hour, it can turn...
  4. Strange issue with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and Alpha ring playing Halo 5

in XboX Insiders
    Strange issue with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller and Alpha ring playing Halo 5: This is going to be hard to explain but it has only happened to me since receiving the new Xbox Elite series 2 controller . I am unsure if this is an issue with the Xbox One X console being in the...
  5. Audio Output to Controllers When Playing Split-Screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Output to Controllers When Playing Split-Screen: When playing split-screen, will the Xbox (or can the Xbox) output individual stereo audio to the corresponding controller during split-screen play? ie: Player 1's stereo sound goes to controller 1...
  6. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20: My son and I are new to xbox and gaming. Would like to play fifa soccer 20with 2 controllers. How to add 2 controllers in x box one s to play FIFA soccer 20. please help...
  7. Can you play on project xcloud without a controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you play on project xcloud without a controller?: submitted by /u/amgoingleft [link] [comments]
  8. XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 controller not detected in games played in XBOX(beta) for Windows 10: Hi, I've been trying the XBOX (beta) application for Windows 10, also subscribed to the game pass. I've downloaded 3 games but in none of them my XBOX 360 controller seems not to be detected at...
  9. Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Play and Charge Kit not charging controller (temporary solution found): This is really a follow up to my previous problem detailed in the thread: Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games, I can't add to that thread because it's been closed. I exchanged the...
  10. Controller will sich nicht spielen lassen [Translation - Controller does not want to play]

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller will sich nicht spielen lassen [Translation - Controller does not want to play]: Hallo Community Also mein Problem ist, das ich mit meinem PS4 Controller nicht auf Forza Horizon 4 spielen kann, obwohl es bei einem Freund von mir funktioniert und er spielt auch mit PS4...