Controller plays alone

Discus and support Controller plays alone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, first i must say that i was very happy when i got the xbox one(Day One Edition). But now 2 month and 16 days later i`m very angry!!! The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xEdikx, Feb 7, 2014.

1. xEdikx
    xEdikx Guest

Controller plays alone

Hello,

first i must say that i was very happy when i got the xbox one(Day One Edition). But now 2 month and 16 days later i`m very angry!!! The controller is rubbish!!!!! And the new service is bad, too. They want that I send my controller first to them. And then????
    I can`t use the Xbox One, i buy it for 500€ so I want to use it!!!

the controller plays alone and the workmanship is very poor. My friend has the normal controller not the DAY ONE CONTROLLER, and it seems that this controller is Better.

So please send me a new controller and then i send to you my old controller!

can someone tell me where and how I can complain in person??

:)

xEdikx, Feb 7, 2014
  2. Azrael008uk
    Azrael008uk Guest
    Does Borderlands 2 have Vs Multiplayer?

It plays very well alone or with friends.

Az

Azrael008uk, Feb 7, 2014
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Halo 2 Vista {PC} Offline Feb.15

hardly anyone plays halo pc let alone halo 2.

US Revenge, Feb 7, 2014
  4. DEACON Win User

Buying a 360 tomorrow. Is Kinect necessary/worth it?

i'd say Kinect is necessary for the voice control function alone .. i don't even use mine to play games .. i use it for voice control :)
  5. WinsomeSword Win User

how does the combat engineer ribbon work?

Another thing to note is that you can not get it while playing alone. You have to either have a second controller or real people playing.
  6. ChainedBlue Win User

Xbox one controller not connecting after battery dies

I understand that two controllers cannot control one guy but if I am playing alone and my controller dies, the second controller should automatically take over the first player when turned on.

The 360 does this and it makes sense and is very useful
  7. AyeJayz Win User

Tired of playing alone?

Hey,

I to need some more friends for BO (and for MW3 when it's released)... Mainly play Domination.

I'm from the UK but play at all different times of day and night.

Andy
  8. PL4N3T M3NT4L Win User

Tired of playing alone?

Totally not a Clan. Just people to play with. No commitment of time or resources...
Thema:

Controller plays alone

1. Controller plays alone - Similar Threads - Controller plays alone

2. Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can keyboard and mouse play as player 2? (and player one use controller instead): I want to play minecraft split screen but the world is made on player 1’s account and player two can’t play on keyboard and mouse or else the keyboard will control player. TL;DR THE KEYBOARD...
  3. Problem with controller not being responsive when playing games or even using apps

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller not being responsive when playing games or even using apps: I have been running into an issue with my Xbox one controller lately when I’m playing games or even using app or even scrolling through the homescreen dashboard or even when I’m in the store. when...
  4. Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Control issue regarding Xbox 360 controller when playing Forza Horizon 4 on PC: HI, i've recently purchased Forza Horizon 4 on Microsoft Store, i have an issue when playing the game using my Xbox 360 controller. The game is switching between the keyboard and the controller...
  5. xbox one controller play battery pack pc question

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller play battery pack pc question: I was wondering if there was a way to get my controller to automatically re-sync to Bluetooth after recharging the battery play pack when I unplug the cable from my USB the light flashes like it's...
  6. Keyboard users should be PROHIBITED from playing against controller users

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard users should be PROHIBITED from playing against controller users: Microsoft needs to completely ban mouse and keyboards for online multiplayer if you use a console, and/or if you're playing with other people on console that use a controller. What exactly is the...
  7. Can the controller assigned to my account be used to play on another account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can the controller assigned to my account be used to play on another account?: I assigned my account to my elite controller for auto log in. Can anyone else use it now, or is it bound to my account only? 6c8248f7-c160-4756-8af0-23a8a308467f
  8. Forza Motorsport 7 2 controller play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 2 controller play: Hi there, I am new to the xbox (christmas Day) gift for my sons Forza Motorsport 7 how do you set it up so 2 players can play split screen at the same time i have xbox 1s Kind Regards, Paul...
  9. connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling ...: connect Razer mouse on xbox one, playing on Fortnite is working but not perfect controlling the movements. Any idea how to calibrate, finetune, setup for better use? It seems the sensitively is...
  10. Can I charge my controller without the play & charge kit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I charge my controller without the play & charge kit?: Hi, I was wondering if you can charge you XB1 Wireless Controller without the Play & Charge kit 6273971c-e094-43bd-b5c7-3a965bfa0bcf