Controller problem

Discus and support Controller problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The sound and mic on the controller stopped working again. This is the third controller i have bought. Is there a fix for the controller?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremyBooth1, Aug 27, 2019.

1. JeremyBooth1
    JeremyBooth1 Guest

Controller problem

The sound and mic on the controller stopped working again. This is the third controller i have bought. Is there a fix for the controller?

:)

JeremyBooth1, Aug 27, 2019
  2. DeathByDespair Win User

Problems with a controller....

Like what, compressed air? I've tried blowing in the jack but would air work? Any suggestions?
  3. Rjcrane Win User

Controller problem..

4. Kev McCaw Win User

Controller problem

Ive found the batteries slide around in the controller.

Could do with some padding to make the enclosure tighter

I think its was designed more fir the plug and play than for batteries.

Next ti e it plays up try popping the cover off and make sure the batteries are pulled in tight

Might nit fix it but has helped with my disconnect problems
  5. Bull3t5t0rm83 Win User

Controller Problems

Okay, so I went out and got a Play & Charge Kit. I plugged it in, and it's charging. What now?
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Problems

After the last update the controls went crazy! Let's wait for the MS fix!
Thema:

Controller problem

1. Controller problem - Similar Threads - Controller problem

2. Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller disconnection problems concerning the internet and profile assignment: List of things in how they happen: Internet goes down for a moment maybe 5 - 10 minutes or so during the day sometimes. When the internet goes out the console struggles and chugs from what I...
  3. Problem with BOTH Xbox One Controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with BOTH Xbox One Controllers: For some time now, my BOTH controllers are having problems. For example, the cursor is self-contained. If I choose to go up, that command remains and it goes up all the time, e.g. in a menu,...
  4. Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller

in XboX Insiders
    Problem after doing latest firmware update for controller: I have noticed an issue after doing the latest firmware update for my controller for my new play and charge kit after doing the latest firmware update for my controller. after my controller...
  5. Xbox one X controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X controller problem: I have been trying to input my serial number for wireless controller to check my warranty and it just gets stuck on checking for serial number with the green circle moving round and round, driving...
  6. Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with selecting TV models when setting up device control in TV & OneGuide; will not...: [IMG] submitted by /u/chubodea_fatman [link] [comments]
  7. Controller problems (analog and mic port)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller problems (analog and mic port): So one of my controllers the top left analog just goes left no matter what. It's not physically stuck left but just scrolls left no matter what...Any idea on how to fix? Also, on another...
  8. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  9. Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own: I have noticed an issue with my controller light where the Xbox button is on my controller I was watching a movie useing the shudder app things were working great. then suddenly I looked where the...
  10. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...