Controller problem

Discus and support Controller problem in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, a few months ago i started to have a problem with all of my controllers. The thing is whenever im playing, using a wireless controller, after... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Pedro AntonioTorres, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Controller problem

Hi guys, a few months ago i started to have a problem with all of my controllers. The thing is whenever im playing, using a wireless controller, after maybe 10 minutes, more or less, the controller stop responding to my comands, and it gets line stuck
    in the last action i did. I have to do a hard reset in my xbox to olay again, but i have to connect my controller with a usb cable. Any of you have had the same problem? Or does someone knows how i can fix it?

:)

Pedro AntonioTorres, Nov 21, 2019
  2. DeathByDespair Win User

Problems with a controller....

Like what, compressed air? I've tried blowing in the jack but would air work? Any suggestions?
  3. Rjcrane Win User

Controller problem..

4. Kev McCaw Win User

Controller problem

Ive found the batteries slide around in the controller.

Could do with some padding to make the enclosure tighter

I think its was designed more fir the plug and play than for batteries.

Next ti e it plays up try popping the cover off and make sure the batteries are pulled in tight

Might nit fix it but has helped with my disconnect problems
  5. Bull3t5t0rm83 Win User

Controller Problems

Okay, so I went out and got a Play & Charge Kit. I plugged it in, and it's charging. What now?
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Problems

After the last update the controls went crazy! Let's wait for the MS fix!
Thema:

Controller problem

1. Controller problem - Similar Threads - Controller problem

2. Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Button Mapping Problem: I am trying to map left and Right bumper buttons to the Elite paddles. However no matter what I do, the paddles remain with the default binding. So the two upper paddles mapped to A and B buttons...
  3. xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox elite wireless controller series 2 left thumbstick problem.: I have a problem with the left thumstick click on my xbox elite wireless controller series 2. I cannot hear the click anymore and when I try to run ingame, my character will suddenly stop running....
  4. Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems connecting/syncing controllers - Xbox one: Hi, I've got strange issues recently with my Xbox-one. The controllers blink. When tried to sync with the contoller sync button, the led flashes quick, while when pressing the console sync...
  5. Xbox One Controllers and problems with using headsets

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controllers and problems with using headsets: Hi, We have gone through several controllers over the last couple years. The controllers themselves work fine when it comes to game play. However, we have run into issue after issue with the...
  6. Xbox one x controller problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x controller problem: i have xbox one x it was working very good then tow days ago controller didnt work well any more When i start up the device its work good for about one minute then when i press A button...
  7. Xbox one s defualt controller problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s defualt controller problems: My controllers left joy stick is hyper sensitive and drifts occasionally, my bumbers are also hyper sensitive when i press them. For example when I attempte to scroll the home screen it goes five...
  8. Problema con mi mando de xbox one[Translation-Problem with my xbox one controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con mi mando de xbox one[Translation-Problem with my xbox one controller]: Tengo un mando aquel que viene con la consola en si, este mando me estuvo dando problemas de conexión, pude solucionarlo una vez la cual era que se quedaba conectado a la consola y el led apagado,...
  9. Xbox one controllers drifting issue! Packaging problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controllers drifting issue! Packaging problem: Ive gone through 4 controllers in the past 3 months due to drifting issues, two of which were drifting right out of the packaging. I understand controllers get drifting issues with use. But have...
  10. I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I think I have solve the problem that keep causing my xbox one controllers spamming the...: I replace the old usb cable with the new usb cable that I have not use. It did not permanently stop the xbox one controller from spamming the left stick, right stick, and other buttons. But it...