Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9

Discus and support Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9 in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi everbody, I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone. In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Inf1n1ty33, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Inf1n1ty33
    Inf1n1ty33 Guest

Hi everbody,

I have paired a Xbox One (also tried a new Xbox Series ) Wireless Controller to my Xiaomi Mi 9 Phone.

In the Xbox Gamepass Menu the Controller is working completly normal.

When I start a game the Analog Triggers D-Pads are not working.

The Right Buttons are working normal..

I have also tried my Work-Phone (Sony Xperia XZ3). On this Phone everything is working as expected.

Any Ideas before i throw the Xiaomi Phone out of my window?

Thank you

:)

Inf1n1ty33, Jan 9, 2021
  2. ScreamingFoil34 Win User

Sign in issue, friend search issue

devices:

1. Pixel XL. Android 9

2. xiaomi redmi. Android 7
  3. CptThade Win User

Routers Used on Your Home Network.

Hi, i'm using 4 routers and they work very well.

1) Dlink Dir 620

2) Mercusys AC1200

3) Keenetic Extra KN1700

4) Xiaomi MI router 4
  4. СергейМоди Win User

Не работает 4К на Xbox One X с телевизором Xiaomi TV 4a 43'[4K does not work on Xbox One X with Xiaomi TV 4a 43 ']

Привет, у меня телевизор xiaomi mi tv 4s и я столкнулся с такой же проблемой, не сразу ее удалось решить, но удалось. Нужно в видеонастройках приставки поставить цвет на 32 бит, тогда сможешь активировать 4к и hdr10, а потом уже появится разрешение 4k

-[Translation - Hi, I have a TV xiaomi mi tv 4s and I faced the same problem, not immediately managed to solve it, but succeeded. You need to put the color in the video settings of the set-top box at 32 bits, then you can activate 4k and hdr10, and
    then there will be a 4k resolution]
  5. Frathos Win User

Unable to install console games from mobile App

I experienced this problem last night with my Android Xbox GamePass app trying to install games onto my Xbox One X. My console is in the Dashboard Preview program so I reported it via the Xbox Insider app.

If you would like to provide additional data to Microsoft for troubleshooting (ie maybe support is not aware of Xbox GamePass game install issues) even if you don't have your console in the Dashboard Preview program, try downloading the Xbox Insider app.
    Once app is installed, press and hold the Xbox nexus button on your controller...then select the Report a Problem button. Select Apps as the category, then OneGuide as the sub-category and enter in your problem title and description.

Good luck!
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Can I play xbox games on my windows 10 pc without taking up the xbox?

Yup but only with those with xbox anywhere and gamepass but the problem that are synchronize with the cloud so if you are saving your game be careful it you save on the console that save will be reflected on the pc fast
Thema:

1. Controller Problems with Xbox Gamepass App (Cloud Gaming) on Xiaomi Mi 9 - Similar Threads - Controller Problems Gamepass

2. Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X blinking controller and game crashing problem...: So I just got an Xbox Series X 2 weeks ago and use my Series 2 Elite Controller for it. About 1 and a half weeks ago I started experiencing where the controller would randomly start flashing and...
  3. Controller connect problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller connect problem: Recently purchased a lucid sound ls35x wireless headset. Since I've started using it my controller won't reliably connect to my Series x. It will persist until I perform a hard reset, still wont...
  4. Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about the warranty for Xbox Elite 2 controller, which has paddle problems: Hi all gamers, Suddenly I found my Xbox elite 2 gets the common problem that P1 and P3 cannot be clicked by long paddles. I have tried to ask for a warranty and it gave me two different...
  5. Xbox One controller problem making console unusable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller problem making console unusable: Hi, me and my girlfriend both get this problem across both our xboxs quite often. Essentially the controller will just constantly move itself downwards as if the left joystick was being pulled...
  6. help elite controller possible cabling problem

in XboX Insiders
    help elite controller possible cabling problem: so i got my elite controller 2 in late april of 2020, mainly to use with my pc but also with the xbox, i always use my controller plugged into my pc with the usb cable it came with, ive never had...
  7. Xbox series controller problems on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series controller problems on PC: Game bar always shows critical battery level. I'm constantly having trouble with bluetooth connection stability even with fresh batteries. [img] I tried to fill out the complaint application...
  8. Problems after controller firmware updating.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems after controller firmware updating.: Hi there! So a few months ago I ran into this problem where my original Xbox One don't want to connect wirelessly to my original Xbox One controller anymore after an update unless I stay...
  9. Anyone having problems with xbox controllers on phones?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having problems with xbox controllers on phones?: It's impossible for me to play on cloud gaming because input output on controllers lag a crazy bunch. For example, if i press the 'A' button to jump, my character jumps 3 to 5 seconds later or...
  10. PC Xbox GamePass Dragon Quest XI S controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Xbox GamePass Dragon Quest XI S controller problem: Hello. For a week or so I got myself a 3 months pass for the Xbox gamepass. I began playing DQXI S and everything went perfectly fine, went through several hours of the game with no problem....