Controller Problems?

Discus and support Controller Problems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller acts like the Right Trigger is always held down. When I open the guide it scrolls down through all my friends. I don't know what is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Riskieren, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Riskieren
    Riskieren Guest

Controller Problems?

My controller acts like the Right Trigger is always held down. When I open the guide it scrolls down through all my friends.

I don't know what is wrong with it, because it works on Dark Souls but it wont work on Gears Of War or in any Xbox Menu. It also works on Halo 3 but not Soul Calibur.

EDIT: I've only use the controller a handful of times, it use to work on Gears and other games just fine. Just recently it started doing this.

It's the Gears Of War 3 LE controller.. Controller Problems? :(

:)

Riskieren, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Problemsw itht ypingm essages

Get a wired controller.. If it works fine then the issue is in your wireless controller.

Listed mia 510, Mar 13, 2014
  3. fwh army
    fwh army Guest
    Xbox One issues after connecting headphones

try updating your controller go to : settings/accessories/controller(make sure you have your controller connected to your xbox)/update controller

fwh army, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

Problemsw itht ypingm essages

Get a wired controller.. If it works fine then the issue is in your wireless controller.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
  7. ITz Coywolf Win User

Controller issues

Well what kind of controller is this is it the original Xbox one controller or 3.5mm controller? If it is the original Xbox one controller it might be the controller malfunctioning with your Xbox because they are outdated.
  8. Arminator Win User

Controller issues

Can you try only ONE controller to be connected at the same time?

With the wired controller unplugged for example, does the wireless controller act strange?

Or the other way around, with the batteries removed from the wireless controller, does the wired controller not go down the menus as it should?

Since both controllers have control of the dashboard the same time, and if one controller has a stuck "up" control, both controllers will be unable to move down properly.

So please check the controllers individually as described above (physically unplugging the wired controller and removing the batteries from the wireless controller).

Then replace the one faulty controller. If it's an original Xbox controller, you can check if the controller is still within warranty at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com

After you signed in on that page, click on the Xbox One console you have registered (if you haven't registered your console yet, register the console first).

Then after you selected the console, choose that you have issues with an accessory. Choose the controller accessory, and follow the instructions to get the controller serviced, if necessary.
Thema:

Controller Problems?

1. Controller Problems? - Similar Threads - Controller Problems

2. Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Probleme mise sous tension manette après maj xbox one - Issue switch on controler just...: Salut, /Hello, Impossible d'allumer mes 2 manettes sans fil juste après maj xbox one, elles ne fonctionnent que en branchant un cable usb, si je retire le cable usb la manette s'éteind...
  3. Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with controller Xbox button symbol light that’s shutting off on its own: I have noticed an issue with my controller light where the Xbox button is on my controller I was watching a movie useing the shudder app things were working great. then suddenly I looked where the...
  4. Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if its an insider specific problem or just a general controller bug, but I'll post...: I'm having a controller issue, Whenever I plug in an older model (proprietary) Xbox one headset into a newer controller (1708) it will restart my Xbox. I have updated the controller without the...
  5. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  6. Problems with controller warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controller warranty: I bought an Xbox one S, and its controller came with a lot of flaws like RB and LB squeaking and loosening, Button A not responding sometimes, RT grabbing at RB, battery cover not properly seated,...
  7. Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with XBOX LIVE account. Parental control: When I play Fora horizon 4 and want to use public painting or tuning, I get the message "This function is blocked due to parental control settings in the XBOX LIVE service". And as I looked, I...
  8. Elite Controller Mic Input Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Mic Input Problems: Last month I sent in my elite controller 1 to get serviced as the mic input jack was no longer working. The mic would not work using any headsets I had. I had to be without my controller for about...
  9. Problems With the xbox one control

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems With the xbox one control: Hi Since I bought the Xbox one I had no problems with the remote until today what happens is that while I am playing locally the controls are locked and stop responding I have to restart the...
  10. Audio problems with my xbox 1 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio problems with my xbox 1 controller: So, i've been having some issues as of late with my audio and i don't know how to resolve it. I've unplugged everything and re-plugged it and even restarted my computer and updated my drives. This...