Controller Problems?

Discus and support Controller Problems? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My controller acts like the Right Trigger is always held down. When I open the guide it scrolls down through all my friends. I don't know what is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Riskieren, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Riskieren
    Riskieren Guest

Controller Problems?

My controller acts like the Right Trigger is always held down. When I open the guide it scrolls down through all my friends.

I don't know what is wrong with it, because it works on Dark Souls but it wont work on Gears Of War or in any Xbox Menu. It also works on Halo 3 but not Soul Calibur.

EDIT: I've only use the controller a handful of times, it use to work on Gears and other games just fine. Just recently it started doing this.

It's the Gears Of War 3 LE controller.. Controller Problems? :(

:)

Riskieren, Mar 13, 2014
  2. Problemsw itht ypingm essages

Get a wired controller.. If it works fine then the issue is in your wireless controller.

Listed mia 510, Mar 13, 2014
  3. fwh army
    fwh army Guest
    Xbox One issues after connecting headphones

try updating your controller go to : settings/accessories/controller(make sure you have your controller connected to your xbox)/update controller

fwh army, Mar 13, 2014
  4. Listed mia 510 Win User

Problemsw itht ypingm essages

Get a wired controller.. If it works fine then the issue is in your wireless controller.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Controles (Controllers)

Hello EduarwdGG

Please try out these steps. By following the "Connect a wireless Xbox One controller to your console" article you should be able
    to bind your controller to your console. Please let us know if you are still running into problems after this out. Thank you!
  6. PrintCrowd Win User

Most anticipated game of the year?

Control control and control
  7. FreakRoach Win User

What controller do you have?

I have foir controllers:

- the white controller that came with Xbox One S

- project Scorpio controller

- Halo controller

- Gears 4 controller, and this is my favorite.
  8. ArminatorX Win User

Left stick doesn't. Work correctly

Do you by chance have a second controller signed in, that is pushing up?

On the main Xbox menus, multiple controllers are "fighting" over the control of the dashboard, and every controller can move the cursor.

When you start a game, each controller is assigned to a specific player, and only that player is controlled. So if a second controller is always pushing up, it won't affect control in a game of the first controller anymore.
Thema:

Controller Problems?

1. Controller Problems? - Similar Threads - Controller Problems

2. Xbox one elite controller syncing problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller syncing problem: My Xbox controller has been randomly disconnecting from my xbox for no reason so i went to update the firmware on it but it failed trying to do the update so now its stuck in sync mode and i cant...
  3. Brand New Elite Controller Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Brand New Elite Controller Problems: Whenever I press A to type, sometimes two letters will be typed instead of one; ex. "bb" instead of just "b" The A button itself is also pushed in and not raised like the other face buttons. I...
  4. Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition controller problem .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition controller problem .: Help please. I bought Ori and the Blind Forest Definitive Edition to my daughter, but our xbox one controller isn't working properly in this game. She can't use LT, LB, RB etc. Controller is fine...
  5. Problems with Shared Controller on mixer

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Shared Controller on mixer: How I use the shared controller in the new mixer interface? no mixplay button appears. (Xbox one) submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem: Just purchased an Elite Series 2. Does the headphone jack on the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller work while connected to a PC via Bluetooth? It seems to work when it's connected to the PC via a...
  7. Problems with controllers updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with controllers updating: I have 2 controllers and all of a sudden neither of them are working. I tried updating them both with brand new batteries via USB. The Xbox assist said my batteries were critically low and to...
  8. Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Ori and The Blind Forest -- Game Pass PC Xbox One Controller problem: I am trying to play on Game Pass PC. But when I get to the game start screen it stops recognizing the Xbox One controller, does anyone maybe have any idea what I can do?...
  9. My xbox controller has a problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller has a problem.: The left stick whenever I go up once to select something it skips over and continues to the top even when i'm not touching the controller. This might be a little confusing but all suggestions...
  10. Headset problem on Xbox controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset problem on Xbox controllers: Hello. I just bought a new headset for my xbox because my previous headset was echoing. I bought the HyperX Cloud Alpha because of the good reviews I've seen. I thought getting a new headset would...