Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers)

Discus and support Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently all of my controllers randomly disconnect from my consol . I've taken all the "troubleshooting" steps, but to no avail. This is happening with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by damainethreatt, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers)

Recently all of my controllers randomly disconnect from my consol . I've taken all the "troubleshooting" steps, but to no avail. This is happening with multiple controllers. And at this point the only way to avoid this is to connect with a USB.

Anyone know of a way to fix this? I see alot of folks have this issue, yet xbox has yet to acknowledge this as a "known issue".

:)

damainethreatt, Aug 30, 2019
  2. SaggyFlapJax Win User

When you play, do you typically have something in front of the xbox, anything that’s in front of it could be breaking the connection between the xbox and your controller.
  3. damainethreatt Win User

Not at all. This recently started happening bout 24-48 hours ago.
  4. damainethreatt Win User

I'm amazed there hasn't at least been s firmware update to fix this.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Damain,

Thanks for the updates on your issue. This is a weird question but can affect it. Is your console plugged into a urge protector or ex. cord? If so try plugging the console directly into the a wall outlet. Reason for this, if the surge or ext. cord are going
    bad there is no way to tell. So if the console isn't getting the correct power it will start shutting down other things to get the power needed.

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  6. CQQT Win User

XBOX无线控制器蓝牙连接 [Translation-XBOX wireless controller Bluetooth connection]

your controller shouldn't just disconnect randomly, try plugging the usb into your xbox and into your controller and try updating the controller.
Thema:

1. Controller randomly disconnecting (multiple controllers) - Similar Threads - Controller randomly disconnecting

2. Xbox One controller random disconnect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller random disconnect: So i have a windows 10 desktop and a wireless xbox one controller. I connect the controller through Bluetooth and it works great until it randomly disconnects both breaking the Bluetooth...
  3. Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Wireless Controller randomly disconnects from PC: Hey guys, so i have the Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter and since 3 or 4 days the controller disconnects while i'm playing and starts to blink (but not as fast as it blinks when you...
  4. Controller randomly disconnecting!?!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller randomly disconnecting!?!?: I have had my Xbox One X for about a year now. Recently (within the last month or so) I have had issues with the controller randomly disconnecting from the console. It only lasts for a few seconds...
  5. Xbox controller disconnects randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller disconnects randomly: My new xbox one controller from design labs came in. I started using it yesterday. It randomly disconnects without turning off. I have reset my xbox, changed batteries, moved closer, reconneced my...
  6. Controller Disconnecting Randomly even With New Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Disconnecting Randomly even With New Xbox: So this may sound dumb but it REALLY feels like Microsoft is targeting me. Even I think It's dumb. My old Xbox One console was having issues with the controller randomly disconnecting and...
  7. Random Controller Disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random Controller Disconnects: My XBO controller keeps disconnecting at random points while playing and I cannot figure out how to fix it. I have the standard controller (the new one) and a One X Scorpio Day One Console. I have...
  8. My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix ...: My controller will automatically disconnect from my Xbox randomly and frequently. How do i fix it? 60e23409-ac34-4951-bb12-df8c1203473a
  9. Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps on Randomly Disconnecting While Gaming on Windows 10: So my controller sometimes randomly disconnects along with all of my other USB input devices (a mouse and keyboard both connected via a Logitech wireless device) and the only way to get it to work...
  10. Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Xbox 360 controller used on a PC randomly disconnects: So Im using wireless xbox 360 controler on my PC with windows 10, and after resetting my computer to factory settings, my controler started to randomly disconnets while im playing, what makes it...