Controller RB+B problem

Discus and support Controller RB+B problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, i play a lot at Fifa 14 but in the game there is a thing named "Finesse shot" and to do this i have to press RB and B in the same time but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChipsZ93, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ChipsZ93
    ChipsZ93 Guest

Controller RB+B problem

Hi, i play a lot at Fifa 14 but in the game there is a thing named "Finesse shot" and to do this i have to press RB and B in the same time but when i do this my controller deconnect from the xbox so i cant play for like 5 sec how i can delete this "shortcut"
    "RB+B disconnect the controller from the xbox"

(sorry bad english <: )

:)

ChipsZ93, Aug 14, 2014
  2. Can't change the controller's buttons

Hello, i am new to this forum, i am writing this post because i have a huge problem with changing the xbox controller's buttons from the xbox settings, 2 weeks ago my controller broke and i bought. a new one, since then when i change the buttons, the xbox
    shows me that the buttons have been changed, for example i change b for rb, in Rainbow Six Siege to go prone with the original buttons you obviously have to press b, then with this new controller when i change the b button for rb when i press b in the game
    i still go prone as the buttons haven't even been changed, please HELP.

P.S. The Rainbow Six Siege was only an example, it's not a problem of the game for the simply reason that with the old controller it worked.

FieroTrapanese, Aug 14, 2014
  3. MasTawK
    MasTawK Guest
    Je veux renvoyer ma mannette pour cause de bug

bonjour j'aimerais renvoyer ma mannette car le Bouton rb deconne, j'ai encore la garantie je voudrais comment ça se passe .

[translation]

Hello I would like to send my controller because the Button rb disconnected, I still have the guarantee I would like how it happens.

MasTawK, Aug 14, 2014
  4. Controller RB+B problem

I would try going into your fifa 14 settings, and remapping your controls. If this problem occurs in other games, you may need to replace the controller.

-- Xbox Ambassador

KingAviator77, Aug 14, 2014
  5. KingAviator77 Win User

Controller RB+B problem

I would try going into your fifa 14 settings, and remapping your controls. If this problem occurs in other games, you may need to replace the controller.

-- Xbox Ambassador
  6. Fruffe Win User

Random Disconnection from Xbox Live

Go to memory press on the controller (LB, RB, X, LB, RB, X,) Click yes and then see if your having any more problems.
  7. NicolasLesage3 Win User

problem with the RB button on the controllers

Good evening Felix (late afternoon here)

Thanks a lot for your reply and your concern, I will have a specific question hereafter.

I also believe it's bad luck, same symptom on both controllers, this can't be a coincidence. The second controller was not really used until the first one was shipped out to the support center.

Concerning my warranty I already know that I'm qualified for free repair/exchange, when I launched the repair process for the first controller (last week) I was granted free service regarding this matter.

My only worry is that now the second controller has trouble I hope I won't wait too long to get back the first one, it is impossible to play assassin's creed, but I'll survive :)

Now my question:

since I will have to repair the second one directly after the first one, will I not be accused of abusive use of the warranty and the support center?

Thanks again

best regards

Nicolas
  8. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    NicolasLesage3

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support regarding the Controller bumper button issues.

It sounds like it just might be bad luck with the controllers that you received / purchased.

I suggest contacting Xbox Customer Support to see what kind of warranty / repair / exchange options you qualify for.

(See contact Xbox support steps below)

Asprovided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select
    See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Happy gaming!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  9. Cowgrlzroc Win User

Sorry to hear about your issue. I have seen some reported problems with the bumpers, but most are due to age and use. Since yours is only three months old, you should be able to get it repaired. I recommend not trying to fix it yourself. Opening up the
    controller may void any remaining warranty. Sticky bumpers can be caused by dirt and debris building up over time. Although unlikely in your case due to the age of your controller, even the slightest amount, such as over spray from opening a soda can nearby,
    could cause issues. I would request a call back from support to see what they suggest or send the device in for repair. You may be able to try spraying some compressed air (same you would use on a computer keyboard) around the bumpers to remove dust/dirt,
    but follow their guidance so you don't void your warranty.

Best wishes,

Cowgirl
Thema:

Controller RB+B problem

1. Controller RB+B problem - Similar Threads - Controller RB+B problem

2. Elite controller series 2 trigger problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller series 2 trigger problems: Ive had my elite controller 2 for just shy of a week now and I'm already having problems. The controller has started rattling, there are no obvious signs as to how this happened as I have not...
  3. Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One s controller just blinks after turning on console, have to pull power plug to re-sync: I have an xbox one s and have been having a lot of trouble with the controller staying synced. I have tried factory reset of console, plugging controllers in with usb to update, re syncing,...
  4. Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...

in XBoX on Windows
    Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one [Mod Translation-I'm having...: Tengo problemas en utilizar en mi PC un control de xbox one, se conecta por bluetooth y se queda funcionando. El problemas es que le pongo unos headset de la marca Razer y no se escucha por el...
  5. Elite controller RB loose and wobbly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller RB loose and wobbly: Ive had 2 elite controllers for my xbox1X and after trying to add the 1st to my devices for warranty protection, i was shown that its not possible. This was nearly if not over 2years ago. I really...
  6. Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema com meu controle, só conecta ao Xbox one com cabo USB, com pilha fica piscando: Olá!! Estou com um problema no meu controle. Ele só conecta ao xbox quando ligado pelo cabo usb, ao tentar ligar por pilhas (mesmo que novas) o controle fica piscando, não conecta ao xbox e logo...
  7. My xbox control didn't turn on anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox control didn't turn on anymore: My Xbox One controller does not connect, I was playing Jump Forces and the control was turned off, it did not give notice of low or similar battery, after that I connected it with a USB cable...
  8. Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Controller Elite Series 2, trigger-stops: With the first gen elite controller if you "activated" the trigger-stop switch on a trigger, after let's say 50% of the path there was no more input. But with the second gen elite controller, it...
  9. How to turn off the controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off the controller: Hi i have a question about how you can turn off the Xbox one controller there seems to be four ways to turn it off one is from the menu screen two take out the batteries three wait until it turns...
  10. Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller eats batteries and randomly disconnects. Any options?: I got a new Xbox one controller a few months ago, and had a lot of trouble getting it connected. At first, I thought it was just me as I'm not super familiar with the console. I can only play...