Controller Reagiert nicht bei Apps *Mod Translation: Controller doesn't Respond to Apps*

Discus and support Controller Reagiert nicht bei Apps *Mod Translation: Controller doesn't Respond to Apps* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hallo, Ich habe heute einen Panasonic Fernseher an meine Xbox360 angeschlossen. Nun habe ich das Problem das der Controller bei zum Beispiel Netflix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thomasmüller_047, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Controller Reagiert nicht bei Apps *Mod Translation: Controller doesn't Respond to Apps*

Hallo,

Ich habe heute einen Panasonic Fernseher an meine Xbox360 angeschlossen. Nun habe ich das Problem das der Controller bei zum Beispiel Netflix sehr spät oder gar nicht reagiert. In Hauptmenü oder im Quickguide funktionier alles so wie es ein sollte.

Muss ich da noch was einstellen wegen dem HDMI Anschluss oder hat da jemand sonst eine Idee?

Danke Schonmal

*Mod Translation*

Hello

I connected a Panasonic TV to my Xbox360 today. Now I have the Problem that the Controller Reacts to Netflix, for Example, Very late or not at all. In the Main Menu or in the Quick Guide everything works as it should.

Do I have to set something else because of the HDMI Connection or does anyone else have an Idea?

Thank you Schonmal

:)

thomasmüller_047, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Controller Reagiert nicht bei Apps *Mod Translation: Controller doesn't Respond to Apps*

1. Controller Reagiert nicht bei Apps *Mod Translation: Controller doesn't Respond to Apps* - Similar Threads - Controller Reagiert nicht

2. Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless Headset and controller keep disconnecting: I just recently bought the Xbox one X and ive been having connectivity issues with it since I got it. At random points my controller will vibrate then disconnect, the controller stays powered on...
  3. Second controller audio on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Second controller audio on Xbox one S: If i have two controllers, one of them with a faulty 3.5mm output, would I be able to use one as controller and the other for headset? aef3d65d-caf8-4b2a-870b-0883fca5a472
  4. Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back.: Control lost synchrony randomly for seconds and back. Cable, all normal. New batteries. Updated control.. Somebody help with that. I can no longer spend money on Xbox One... 2 problematic...
  5. elite controller turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    elite controller turning off: when i push the button to turn my elite controller on and pull it off after it turns on it instantly turns off 35273105-711c-4ad8-8ccb-4f3b8d354c55
  6. Xbox one x and elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x and elite controller: I don't know why I'm the only one with major problems with anything from Microsoft. So right now I'm currently looking at my frozen xbox screen trying to update my elite controller. My controller...
  7. XBOX ONE controller will not work on Windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX ONE controller will not work on Windows 10 PC: I'm trying to play a game on my Windows 10 computer with my XBOX ONE controller. I plug the USB cable into my PC, plug in my controller and the home button flashes but doesn't turn on. What I...
  8. Anyone having strange, bad symptoms on PC while using Xbox One controller via Bluetooth?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having strange, bad symptoms on PC while using Xbox One controller via Bluetooth?: I know this sounds crazy, but I've had these problems with an Xbox One wireless controller on two different PC systems: - Game runs for a while (2-20 minutes) without issue. Controller functions...
  9. My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one?: My controller continues to disconect from my xbox one? 8d056600-3795-4e42-98cc-4e90634cef97
  10. Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please add a volume controller for each person in a party chat.: So here is the thing since Im a PUBG Player and I have to start using headphones to play, because if you are not using headphones you will miss 90% of the info. to know where are you getting shot...