Controller Remapping

Discus and support Controller Remapping in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've got 2 questioons, but I coudn't figure either out on my own. 1) Is it possible to change the trigger functions? I wanted to RB to act as RT and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AGuy116, Apr 26, 2019.

1. AGuy116
    AGuy116 Guest

Controller Remapping

I've got 2 questioons, but I coudn't figure either out on my own.

1) Is it possible to change the trigger functions? I wanted to RB to act as RT and same with LB, but I don't see the option to customize the triggers.

2) Is there a way to launch a profile with a game/app?

I couldn't find any of these so I thought it would be a bit simpler top just ask.

Thanks!

:)

AGuy116, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Whitey Black Win User

Windows 10 Xbox One controller keys mixed up, trigger is'nt working well, but works on another pc

try remapping the controller or delete driver and install
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Controller Remaping

A lot of games allow controller remapping but it can't be done via the console as far as I know.

Might be worth posting your idea in the feedback forum
    http://xbox.uservoice.com/
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Controller Remapping

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Controller Remapping

Hi AGuy116,

Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums with these questions. At current, there is not a specific way to remap the triggers or bumpers on the Xbox One controller, only the buttons. In regard to launching a profile with a game/app, there is not
    a way to do that and you would need to switch profiles if wishing to use a different one for a different game or app. You can always let Xbox know about any ideas that you currently think may be valuable by posting on the
    Xbox Ideas page as well.

Here are a couple of handy support articles that may further give you some insight:

Standard Xbox One Wireless Controller overview

How to customize an Xbox One Wireless Controller with the Xbox Accessories app

Switch profiles on Xbox One or Xbox 360

Another option, should you wish more options for alternative mapping on a controller, is the Xbox Adaptive Controller as it will allow for all sorts of options. All
    about the Xbox Adaptive Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  6. Daft Badger Win User

3rd party controller remapping?

Think remapping only works with official controllers but i'm not 100% sure.
Thema:

Controller Remapping

1. Controller Remapping - Similar Threads - Controller Remapping

2. How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I remap controller buttons for only one game?: I'm very new to Xbox. The last console I owned was the GameCube and one of my favourite games was Crash Nitro Kart so as you can imagine I went out and bought Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled with...
  3. Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Remap triggers buttons in Xbox One Controller on Windows 10: Hi, I want to know how to remap the triggers buttons to another button? Thank you! e93bfe33-87c5-4062-ab9d-772b01539163
  4. Remapping my controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remapping my controller: I am unable to save the remapping of my controller because there is no done button in the mapping section. Anyone know how to fix this? [img] b70c506b-26f8-453b-ad44-f39e254162c3
  5. Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox adaptive controller in combination with Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick (button remap): I was wondering if in the (near) future there will be an update Xbox accessoires software where we can remap the buttons on a USB device connected through the Xbox Adaptive controller, like the...
  6. Unusable console due to controller remaping mistake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unusable console due to controller remaping mistake: Hello I tried to remap my xbox one S controller buttons but I did a mistake and now there's no button assigned to the A button So the console in unusable. Does anyone have a solution ?...
  7. Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please make the accessories app able to remap triggers on all controllers, not just elite ones: I love SSX 3, and the backwards compatibility control scheme is completely messed up on the xbox one controller. The 2012 reboot did the controls perfectly on the one controller. I dont have an...
  8. Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there anyway to play with a standard control and remap the triggers with the bumpers on BO2?: I'm having trouble playing flipped on my xbox one standard controller. I tried remapping the buttons but it seems that there is no way to move our triggers to bumpers. I just want to be able to...
  9. Software for pc to remap xbox one controller button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Software for pc to remap xbox one controller button?: I got the new XBOX One controller and connected it to my PC via bluetooth (Win 10, Anniversary Update). After that I updated it via XBOX accassory app. No problem so far. My question: Is there...
  10. Elite Controller LEGACY STICK REMAPPING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller LEGACY STICK REMAPPING: Ok... To begin, this is not my first post, but hopefully it will be the last. It amazes me that a person can purchase a $150 (plus tax) controller, that boasts about it's custom controller...