Controller Repair

Discus and support Controller Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So one of the joysticks broke and my 2 month old controller (why?). Raised a repair notice,sent away all packaged and boxed up, waited 3 weeks. New... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by general beaker, Apr 30, 2014.

1. Controller Repair

So one of the joysticks broke and my 2 month old controller (why?). Raised a repair notice,sent away all packaged and boxed up, waited 3 weeks.

New controller arrives, Regular Post in a JIFFY bag. So guess what instead of one broken joystick i now have two!

Contacted support and after explaining all was told it would be escalated higher up and they would let me know.

Today recieved a customer reapair ticket saying box up and send to xbox repair,no email explaining anything. No offence but i could have done that myself , that was not the
    support i was after.

It was not my fault they thought an unboxed controller in a jiffy bag was a good idea. So another 28 day wait for a controller, no offer of "oh we'll dispatch one now and you send yours in " Support?
    HA

:)

general beaker, Apr 30, 2014
  2. Opinions From People Regarding XB Controller Stick Tension?

I'd like to put myself out there are someone more interested in repair then modification. For a normal controller I'd just replace it if it broke but an elite controller is getting into the price range where repairs might make sense.

SteadyMercury, Apr 30, 2014
  3. Nikokillage
    Nikokillage Guest
    Controller repair

Hi,

I have a problem with my xbox elite controller, the left joystick is always up. If i don't touch the controller, my character just move forward alone, i bought my controller in november, 2016 but i didn't refind the bill.

I have another problems with other controllers, my controller "day one", with rechargeable batteries or simple batteries, the controller doesn't function, the light stay closed.

For the controller day one and two other i have little problems too, the button "A" stay pushed, a trigger has no resistance and all USB port don't function correctly.

How does it work to send my controller to repair ? How much does it cost ?

Thanks for your answers.

Nicolas

Nikokillage, Apr 30, 2014
  4. Controller Repair

Just be patient am sure this will get sorted Controller Repair :)

MessiahBrowny, Apr 30, 2014
  5. Default Username 234 Win User

Controller Repair

Am gonna attempt to take it to my local microsoft store. I bought it online from the microsoft store. Think I should try and print my receipt from there?
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Controller Repair

Hello LeeEldred,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We're sorry to hear that the microphone is not being detected by the console. Are you using

the Xbox One chat headset
    ? We recommend making sure the headset it not muted. The article contains several troubleshooting steps for this issue. Also, the article contains a link to the device support page. This is the area where you can set up a repair
    for your devices. Be sure to let us know the results!
  7. baltyofgod Win User

Controller repair

depends on how many you have products but is fair weather will return the same design you bought:D
  8. Default Username 234 Win User

Controller Repair

Very true, but considering the price and the fact that I’ve only had this controller 6 months I wasn’t expecting to have any issues this early on.
  9. MessiahBrowny Win User

Controller Repair

Just be patient am sure this will get sorted :)
Thema:

Controller Repair

1. Controller Repair - Similar Threads - Controller Repair

2. Xbox elite series 1 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 1 controller repair: Hello my name is Austin, I’ve had had my elite controller for about 5 months give or take, and my left joystick seems to have a mind of its own sometimes just scroller through stuff or making my...
  3. 關於 Xbox One 無線控制器送修問題[Translation-About Xbox One Wireless Controller Repair Issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    關於 Xbox One 無線控制器送修問題[Translation-About Xbox One Wireless Controller Repair Issues]: 請問,我有一隻 Xbox控制器 + 適用於 Windows 10 的無線轉接器 他左上方的香菇 會向右下飄移, 正後還是一樣的情形 請問要怎樣送修購入於2019/11/23 [Translation-Excuse me, I have one. Xbox Controllers and Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 His...
  4. Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Complaint regarding Xbox Elite Series 2 controller repair: This post that I've just created now here at this forum is to Xbox Support Team. I have emailed 2 separate complaints and have not received any reply. I tried contacting but Live chat is not...
  5. Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repairs for my elite controller out of warranty: Hi all Ive had my elite for awhile Issues at hand LB loose and almost removable (seems common issue with others) Left cushion is coming unglued (maybe just superglue that myself) however not...
  6. Scuf Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Scuf Controller Repair: I purchased a Scuf controller through the Microsoft store a few months ago. Recently, the right stick started drifting and I'd like to get it repaired. I contacted Scuf and explained the issue and...
  7. Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repair, received broken controller in exchange: i recently sent my Elite wireless controller to microsoft for a repair and service, due to faulty grips. I now have a new controller however the entire D-pad doesn't work, but i cant seem to start...
  8. Reparar mando Elite v1[Translation-Repair Elite v1 controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reparar mando Elite v1[Translation-Repair Elite v1 controller]: Buenas tardes. Tengo un mando Élite que ya está fuera de garantía, y tiene un problema con el gatillo y el stick que se hunde. No encuentro la manera de solicitar una reparación aunque sea...
  9. How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?: The only way i know to register the device for repair is to register an xbox. Help please. 8fa32707-77e5-40e5-a625-2375a1a0a526
  10. Controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair order: Hello dear Xbox Community, I have a question regarding an ongoing repair order for my Xbox controller. On the 10/9/19 I sent my controller to its way to Microsoft because of a broken button (RT...