Controller Repair

Discus and support Controller Repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought an elite controller back in January and my left stick is already dragging so bad I can’t play. I did a service repair and they want me to send... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BiGBOOBYHUSTLA, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Controller Repair

I bought an elite controller back in January and my left stick is already dragging so bad I can’t play. I did a service repair and they want me to send it back in for repair before I can get a new one. This process will not work for me as I stream on a
    daily basis and that is how I make my living. Is there any other way around this issue?

:)

BiGBOOBYHUSTLA, Jul 15, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Controller Repair

Hello LeeEldred,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We're sorry to hear that the microphone is not being detected by the console. Are you using

the Xbox One chat headset
    ? We recommend making sure the headset it not muted. The article contains several troubleshooting steps for this issue. Also, the article contains a link to the device support page. This is the area where you can set up a repair
    for your devices. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. BiGBOOBYHUSTLA Win User

Controller Repair

Am gonna attempt to take it to my local microsoft store. I bought it online from the microsoft store. Think I should try and print my receipt from there?
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Controller repair

depends on how many you have products but is fair weather will return the same design you bought:D
  5. BiGBOOBYHUSTLA Win User

Controller Repair

Very true, but considering the price and the fact that I’ve only had this controller 6 months I wasn’t expecting to have any issues this early on.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Controller Repair

Just be patient am sure this will get sorted :)
Thema:

Controller Repair

1. Controller Repair - Similar Threads - Controller Repair

2. Elite Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair: Hi, I have had my elite controller for years, and love it dearly. The grips wore off and I lived with that for the past year or so, but now my left stick is starting to drift. I would much rather...
  3. XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair: Hello, I bought a Wireless Controller for my PC an the left Shoulder Button is broken, so I want to send it to repair. The Website sends me to add the Controller, but it wont let me add it. I...
  4. register xbox one controller for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    register xbox one controller for repair: Hello, when i want to register my controller on my account for sending it to repair the option to select only shows 3 things but not a controller. this seems very hidden, where can i send xbox...
  5. Xbox controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller repair: A little under two months ago I sent microsoft my controller in for a replacement one. I checked with USPS and they confirmed that it has arrived, but on the microsoft repair window it says that...
  6. MY CONTROLLER TO BE REPAIRED NO CONTACT THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE.

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY CONTROLLER TO BE REPAIRED NO CONTACT THEY NEVER ANSWER THE PHONE.: PLEASE CALL ME I WANT TO REPAIR THE CONTROLLER Sport-Red S/N: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] - bought 2 weeks ago. My phone number: [Mod Removed - Personal Information] - Laurent. noone...
  7. Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console

in XBoX on Windows
    Ask for Xbox One Controller repair/replacement when you don't have a console: Hi I'm having some issues with my controller. The left stick doesn't work correctly and the right trigger motor doesn't work anymore. The thing is that i can't ask for a repair or replacement...
  8. Repair for an xbox one controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Repair for an xbox one controller: I requested about 25 days ago if i could get my controller repaired and they said yes but i would have to send it within 30 days but the problem is that i have to send it by ups and there is no...
  9. Where to get repairs for my xbox one standard controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to get repairs for my xbox one standard controller.: I am not good at fixing something like this. The first controller has the tendency to look up. And I don't know if my second controller needs repairs. The PID number (?) is faded out completely...
  10. Xbox controller repair that was supposed to be a replacement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox controller repair that was supposed to be a replacement: Last year my right analog stick on my Xbox one controller started messing up, contacted Microsoft to replace it under warranty and instead of replacing it, they only did a repair and sent it back....