Controller Repair

Discus and support Controller Repair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I bought an elite controller back in January and my left stick is already dragging so bad I can’t play. I did a service repair and they want me to send... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BiGBOOBYHUSTLA, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Controller Repair

I bought an elite controller back in January and my left stick is already dragging so bad I can’t play. I did a service repair and they want me to send it back in for repair before I can get a new one. This process will not work for me as I stream on a
    daily basis and that is how I make my living. Is there any other way around this issue?

:)

BiGBOOBYHUSTLA, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Default Username 234 Win User

Controller Repair

Am gonna attempt to take it to my local microsoft store. I bought it online from the microsoft store. Think I should try and print my receipt from there?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Controller Repair

Hello LeeEldred,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We're sorry to hear that the microphone is not being detected by the console. Are you using

the Xbox One chat headset
    ? We recommend making sure the headset it not muted. The article contains several troubleshooting steps for this issue. Also, the article contains a link to the device support page. This is the area where you can set up a repair
    for your devices. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. baltyofgod Win User

Controller repair

depends on how many you have products but is fair weather will return the same design you bought:D
  5. Default Username 234 Win User

Controller Repair

Very true, but considering the price and the fact that I’ve only had this controller 6 months I wasn’t expecting to have any issues this early on.
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Controller Repair

Just be patient am sure this will get sorted :)
Thema:

Controller Repair

1. Controller Repair - Similar Threads - Controller Repair

2. How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I register my Xbox elite controller series 1 for repair if I do not own an Xbox?: The only way i know to register the device for repair is to register an xbox. Help please. 8fa32707-77e5-40e5-a625-2375a1a0a526
  3. Controller repair order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair order: Hello dear Xbox Community, I have a question regarding an ongoing repair order for my Xbox controller. On the 10/9/19 I sent my controller to its way to Microsoft because of a broken button (RT...
  4. Elite controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller repair: Ive had the xbox one elite controller for a little while now and there are a few things that have happened. For one, the rubber grips came off. I was like whatever dont really need it. Then one of...
  5. Xbox elite controller repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repairs: Hi i have an xbox elite controller 1 series and the rubber grips are worn and i need them repairing rather than buying a new one 3c6f2812-7543-4b89-a437-704f8e153a0a
  6. Controller mods and repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller mods and repair: I very recently began tinkering with modding xbox one controllers and repairing them. I have noticed the difficulty (at least for me) in handling the controllers while pulling mainly the snap...
  7. Xbox Elite Controller needs repairs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller needs repairs: I have an Xbox Elite controller that needs repairs. The grips are both coming off and both the thumbsticks are loose. I tried to send it in for repairs using your online form but it says that it's...
  8. Xbox one elite controller not repaired?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one elite controller not repaired?: I recently sent my elite controller in for repair or replacement since the thumb sticks started getting a really bad stick drift. My controller is under warranty until December 2019. I got the...
  9. Elite Controller Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Repair: Hi, I have had my elite controller for years, and love it dearly. The grips wore off and I lived with that for the past year or so, but now my left stick is starting to drift. I would much rather...
  10. XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX 1 Wireless Controller repair: Hello, I bought a Wireless Controller for my PC an the left Shoulder Button is broken, so I want to send it to repair. The Website sends me to add the Controller, but it wont let me add it. I...