Controller Repair

Discus and support Controller Repair in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey all, I sent my elite 2 controller for repair and it was delivered from the UK to Germany. Tracking shows it has been signed for on the 15/05 yet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by UncleBaghdad, May 22, 2020 at 10:13 PM.

1. UncleBaghdad
    UncleBaghdad Guest

Controller Repair

Hey all,

I sent my elite 2 controller for repair and it was delivered from the UK to Germany. Tracking shows it has been signed for on the 15/05 yet my service ticket still shows that I should print my shipping label.

I am concerned that there has been no update to show it's at the service centre and have been unable to get in touch with anyone helpful.

Is it possible I could get in touch with someone who can reassure me the item is being dealt with?

Warmest Regards,

-UB

:)

2. Default Username 234 Win User

Controller Repair

Am gonna attempt to take it to my local microsoft store. I bought it online from the microsoft store. Think I should try and print my receipt from there?
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Controller Repair

Hello LeeEldred,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We're sorry to hear that the microphone is not being detected by the console. Are you using

the Xbox One chat headset
    ? We recommend making sure the headset it not muted. The article contains several troubleshooting steps for this issue. Also, the article contains a link to the device support page. This is the area where you can set up a repair
    for your devices. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Default Username 234 Win User

Controller Repair

Very true, but considering the price and the fact that I’ve only had this controller 6 months I wasn’t expecting to have any issues this early on.
  5. baltyofgod Win User

Controller repair

depends on how many you have products but is fair weather will return the same design you bought:D
  6. MessiahBrowny Win User

Controller Repair

Just be patient am sure this will get sorted :)
Thema:

Controller Repair

1. Controller Repair - Similar Threads - Controller Repair

2. Xbox Elite Controller Version 2 Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Version 2 Repair: I got the elite version 2 controller almost as soon as it came out, i wasn’t playing a whole lot because I was in school, and even with just light usage after less than 2 months both bumpers were...
  3. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...: Wow, Unbelievable...so first I send my accessories with my Xbox and it sounds like from the answers I have gotten I am not able to get them back. On top of all this, I sent my Console back...
  4. Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sent in Warrantied Xbox One X for Repairs with Controller, Power Cord, and HDMI and only...: Hey all, Incredibly disappointing that my Xbox One X I sent in for repair a few weeks ago came back today without a power cord, HDMI, and Controller that I sent originally. Sure, I could have...
  5. Xbox one controller left stick not smooth after repair work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller left stick not smooth after repair work: Hey gang. A little while ago the bluetooth on my controller died and I couldnt connect it to my PC. I sent it back and now it connects fine. However, the left stick isnt smooth anymore. Moving...
  6. Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 1 faulty controller bought at London store July 2019 needing repair - can't...: I am trying to log a warranty repair for the above. When I go to add the device, select Xbox or Xbox Accessory, then Accessory. I enter the serial not (the long number under the bar code in the...
  7. Xbox elite controller repair in germany

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite controller repair in germany: My elite controller (1st gen) has been uesd for a year and a half. Unfortunately, the RB buttom was out of control recently, and seems it has been already out of warranty. I have been to many...
  8. Concurrent controller repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Concurrent controller repair: I originally bought a 2nd hand series 1 elite controller back in October 2019 that was still under warrenty as it had a burnout rumble motor I did a service request got what I was told to believe...
  9. Elite series 2 controller repair!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 controller repair!: Only had controller 3 months but buttons are jamming and hair yrigger covers fallen off is there some where to get repaired/serviced i registered serial nuber of controller on xbox divices but its...
  10. Elite controller 2 repair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite controller 2 repair: I ordered a elite 2 controller when i recieved it the p3 paddle area was unresponsive i requested a service repair delivered it to the ups area for them to deliver it to microsoft for a repair....