Controller response is a lot worse with new controller update.

Discus and support Controller response is a lot worse with new controller update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I posted a month or so ago about how amazing the 5.9.2709.0 Controller update was amazing. I recently updated to the new controller build 5.11.3115.0... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Oct 21, 2021.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

I posted a month or so ago about how amazing the 5.9.2709.0 Controller update was amazing. I recently updated to the new controller build 5.11.3115.0 and noticed right away all the improvements from that past update was wiped away and now it’s a lot less responsive. My other controller is still on the previous update and I can tell a huge difference. Please revert this change! I feel like it’s even worse then a year ago even!

submitted by /u/Xenokaiii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Xenokaiii, Oct 21, 2021
  2. BULLET SPREDER6 Win User

Xbox one controller right analogue stick drifting up

It is impossible for me to play a game my controller keeps moving up and it gets worse Microsoft needs to update the controller or give new free ones
  3. OCRyzen Win User

Controllers...

The controllers logic board is different Nielo TM... The new update, has stopped a lot of controllers working too & the white controllers, might be effected on the new consoles...
  4. W8ting2Respawn Win User

Xbox One Controller Not Updating For Stereo Headset

Thanks for the response!

Yes, I've tried all the steps on the troubleshooting page. The funny thing is that the headset works just fine if I leave it plugged into the Xbox One. However, if I try to update the controller it will not update. I think a need a new controller.

Thanks again for the response.

Toby
  5. JasonWalsh Win User

Netflix update is terrible

So I just found out that a lot of the controller functions don't work either....

-You can't use the triggers to fast-forward or rewind anymore

-you can't use the bumpers to skip anymore

Why would you take those away? I just don't understand, updates are usually supposed to get better not worse. This wasn't even a little worse, this is a WHOLE LOT worse!
  6. Johny Cash 100 Win User

Xbox One S Controller Loud Hissing Noise when Connecting Headset

Thanks for the response Maximum Extreme - when the controller was set up with the new Xbox it updated automatically, so the update has been done. It's strange it only happens with the Xbox One S Controller that came with the new console. It works fine
    with the remote that hasn't been updated. Is there anyway to reverse the update to the previous software?? Thank you.
Thema:

1. Controller response is a lot worse with new controller update. - Similar Threads - Controller response lot

2. Xbox One elite controller series 2 "A" and "Y" poor button responsiveness

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller series 2 "A" and "Y" poor button responsiveness: I just received the series 2 controller yesterday, and everything works fine except for the A and Y face buttons. Pressing on the bottom half of the Y button yields inconsistent inputs or no...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller Sync Button Not Responsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Controller Sync Button Not Responsive: yesterday i tried syncing my xbox series x controller with my xbox one s, but when i click the sync button on the controller it doesn't start blinking to pair with it. it stopped working out of...
  4. Xbox One Controller buttons don't response after being inactive for about 10 mins

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller buttons don't response after being inactive for about 10 mins: Hey I use a Xbox One Controller (the one with bluetooth).... I use it on my pc running windows 10 with a 3rd party bluetooth dongle.... so the problem is whenever I go afk or don't press any...
  5. My LB button on controller is too responsive?

in XboX Insiders
    My LB button on controller is too responsive?: I haven’t had this problem in a controller ever before but suddenly my LB button has started to take no pressure to press, is there a fix so I don’t have to buy another controller? submitted by...
  6. Fix for elite v2 controller rb button partial responsive, better under hard press

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix for elite v2 controller rb button partial responsive, better under hard press: So I had been having the same rb issue allot of people are having, sometimes responsive and better with hard press, I tried getting a repair under the warranty but I took ages to get round to it...
  7. Controller is not responsive when connected wirelessly

in XboX Insiders
    Controller is not responsive when connected wirelessly: Ive been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a little while on my pc. I use an Xbox series x controller with the wireless adaptor and have no issues. I got a series x on Saturday to play on my big TV,...
  8. Controller is not responsive when connected wirelessly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller is not responsive when connected wirelessly: Ive been playing Forza Horizon 4 for a little while on my pc. I use an Xbox series x controller with the wireless adaptor and have no issues. I got a series x on Saturday to play on my big TV,...
  9. Elite 2 controller broken no response from Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller broken no response from Microsoft: I purchased an elite 2 controller in July, either the left or right stick is drifting upward. I filled out the request a new controller information and received and email that said I would get...
  10. Elite 2 controller/ Xbox Series S - intermittenty no button, stick response when intially...

in XboX Insiders
    Elite 2 controller/ Xbox Series S - intermittenty no button, stick response when intially...: I’m having an intermittent problem with my Xbox elite 2 controller when connecting to my new Xbox series S console, looks like a console software issue/bug. Press the Xbox button on elite 2,...