Controller Rumble, how to disable?

Discus and support Controller Rumble, how to disable? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; HI, I have arthritis and my hands hurt when trying to play battlefield 4. Dice will not include a option to shut off rumble saying it is up to MS to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FloppyTripod481, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Controller Rumble, how to disable?

HI, I have arthritis and my hands hurt when trying to play battlefield 4.

Dice will not include a option to shut off rumble saying it is up to MS

to include this feature. MS has a rumble off in the 360, playstation 3 & 4

have this option. What the heck??? I will be returning my 1 for a refund

if this is not planned to be included.

:)

FloppyTripod481, Feb 17, 2014
  2. XBOX One Controller PC Rumble

I purchased an XBOX One controller for use with my PC (I don't own an actual XBOX One console, only a 360). It works perfectly, just as expected, except for one thing: rumble. I hate controller rumble and always make an effort to turn it off whenever I can.
    However, many PC games (All of the ones I own, actually) don't provide an in-game option for disabling the rumble feature. How can I disable rumble for the controller itself (without physically opening the controller and cutting the wires to the motor)?

AdvanceFiend09, Feb 17, 2014
  3. Racing Accessories for Xbox One

^+1. I can't wait to see how the new rumble triggers work and how much better feedback you get from them. I can hold off for a while buying a wheel just so long as the new controller has those new rumble motors in them.

ShadowChaser36, Feb 17, 2014
  4. Controller Rumble, how to disable?

I believe you turn it of in the in game settings as this is what you do cod ghosts

ALEXMACCALLUM X, Feb 17, 2014
  5. ALEXMACCALLUM X Win User

I believe you turn it of in the in game settings as this is what you do cod ghosts
  6. ShadowChaser36 Win User

Racing Accessories for Xbox One

^+1. I can't wait to see how the new rumble triggers work and how much better feedback you get from them. I can hold off for a while buying a wheel just so long as the new controller has those new rumble motors in them.
  7. MR WEGMAN Win User

Speed wheel

I have been playing forza 4 with the speed wheel for a few days now- I really like it, but was not impressed with the rumble until the controller needed the batteries replaced- I replaced the batteries and the rumble was present- felt great. Like others
    said it you turn off the controller during the game there is major rumble- but when recognized as the speed wheel there is very little rumble (glitch???)... I am sure the batteries will die much quicker now that I discovered the rumble...
  8. Lodan Win User

To The Microsoft Xbox Team...

With the Nintendo 64, the Rumble Pack was an option, but not every developer at the time considered the use of Rumble Motors for games until Sony released the Dualshock Controller for the Playstation. Now the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 have rumble motors
    in their controllers and a large percentage of games utilize that technology for a more interactive experience.
  9. Photonimus Win User

Fable I and II disconnects from remote controller after hitting enemy / being hit.

Turn the rumble off in your controller.

It's likely your controller isn't in top shape, and the places that hold the battery in are loose, so the rumble shakes the connection free.

I have a controller like this myself, so I have to be gentle with it.
Thema:

1. Controller Rumble, how to disable? - Similar Threads - Controller Rumble disable

2. X box one wireless controller - rumble feature not working properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box one wireless controller - rumble feature not working properly: I have two xbox one wireless controllers... The first began having an abnormally weak rumble a few days ago... I then recieved another brand new controller today and it is having the same...
  3. Left rumble motor on an Xbox one wireless controller causing the entire controller to jostle ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Left rumble motor on an Xbox one wireless controller causing the entire controller to jostle ...: I've been using an xbox one controller to play games on my pc, but recently the controller has been shaking more than usual when games trigger the rumble, to the point that playing with rumble...
  4. Xbox One Controller Annoying Beep on certain rumbles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Annoying Beep on certain rumbles: Hi there, Both the controllers I got with the Xbox One X deal from Tesco Direct make this annoying beep sound on certain rumbles. You can see an example of YouTube on a video called "[MEDIA]"....
  5. Xbox One Wireless Controller has no force feedback (rumbling) on Windows 8.1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller has no force feedback (rumbling) on Windows 8.1: I bought Xbox One Controller and played via cable sometime. Later I purchased a wireless kit and did an upgrade. VID_045E&PID_02D1 - Gamepad VID_045E&PID_02E6 - Wireless Adapter for Windows...
  6. Xbox One Elite Controller rumble motor issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller rumble motor issue: I just purchased an xbox one elite, and have been playing destiny for a few days. Suddenly one of the rumble motors is acting weird and making a whining noise while rumbling. I tested each motor...
  7. Weird rumble feedback new Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird rumble feedback new Xbox One controller: Today I received my brand new Xbox One controller to play games on my Windows 10 PC. Every time when the controller vibrates, it does not feel right at the beginning of every vibration. It is...
  8. Xbox Controller Rumble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Rumble: Hey, so i've been playing Forza 6 a lot and i gotta say, the impulse triggers are really annoying, i can't find anyway to turn them off. I like the main controller vibrating but the trigger...
  9. Will the rumble for the wireless xbox one controller available one day?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the rumble for the wireless xbox one controller available one day?: Will the rumble for the wireless xbox one controller be available one day? Or it's just not a feature for the wireless adaptater ? I installed the adaptater with the catalog.update.microsoft.com...
  10. Controller rumble

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller rumble: It is february 2015 now and there is still no option in the xbox one menu to switch off the controllers rumble! Please MS, this cant be that hard to implement. First person shooter fans will...