Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

Discus and support Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot! We the people, Users of Xbox One Console, Have had enough! In this discussion, I will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kb1ilu1990, Oct 19, 2019.

1. kb1ilu1990
    kb1ilu1990 Guest

Attention: Microsoft & Xbox high level executives and whatnot!

We the people, Users of Xbox One Console,
    Have had enough!

In this discussion,
    I will be both blunt and honest!

We have a serious problem with users players and anyone in particular who uses the Xbox One Console have a serious problem with our controller Sensitivity!

I have read multiple fourmums between Reddit,Facebook, and Microsoft's forums that we have no ability to calibrate our controllers.

Yes, There is a app that lets you somewhat configure your button mapping and test your buttons. However, there are no options for configuring your controller
    left or right joystick sensitivity or your A,B,X,Y Button sensitivity. And this is a major problem when you want to play games like Forza or Need For Speed or any kind of NASCAR game. I mean come
    on! you move the stick a nanometer to the left and your on screen character is running left like their life is in danger. ( I hope you understand what I'm saying!)

So, with this all said for the love of any god or allah or whatever your belief is,

Will Someone please fix this????

Thank you very much,

Sincerely,

John G.

North Carolina

Xbox Live GamerTag =

[mod removed-personal information]

[mod removed-personal information]

:)

kb1ilu1990, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Scaluh2 Win User

You can set the control sticks to a delayed push in the app for the Elite V2, not sure if this is an option with the standard controller or not. Im not sure if button sensitivity is something that the current hardware would allow.
  3. crazydude1965 Win User

Sorry u seem upset my friend but ill deposit my 10 cents and give you what i know recently i found quite a few games let you play with controller sensitivitiy settings ie call of duty raceing games but you have to go to individual game settings and hunt
    them down im afraid hope this helps to get you back on the happy gameing track my friend.
  4. crazy8canuck Win User

IMHO this is on the individual games to have a sensitivity setting. Not having to alter the settings for the controller from one game to the next as a whole.
  5. zl DiviNe lz Win User

This feature may perhaps be added to the new elite controller, which will be released this month, and it has some more features than the first elite controller.
  6. Jav0r Win User

just invest in an elite series 2 controller if you want controller sensitivity. i think normal controllers work fine as they are.
Thema:

1. Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read! - Similar Threads - Controller Sensitivity Must

2. controller sensitivity glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller sensitivity glitch: my xbox one has pretty much become a fancy brick, i cant move off the home screen of the xbox, i cant access my friends and when i press A it does it 3 times in 1 second. i cant use my xbox and i...
  3. Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App Party Mic Sensitivity and Individual Volume Control: Hey, I've been playing a lot of Modern Warfare 2019 with my friends who still play on Xbox. Normally i don't use the Xbox companion app for 2 reasons. There isn't anyone i can talk to and play...
  4. Controller over sensitive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller over sensitive: My Xbox One Controller is over sensitive. A slight downwards nudge on the joystick sends it zooming down the menus etc. It is impossible to just move one menu item. How do i fix this?...
  5. Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller affecting mic sensitivity: okay so I recently bought a new controller and for whatever reason in order for my headset to pick anything up I have to yell and it's very irritating when I'm just trying to reply to my friends...
  6. My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller sensitivity is very high on xbox dashboard: My controller sensitivity is very high on Xbox dashboard and randomly in games, it starts to scroll up. This is a replacement controller that I got from Xbox after my other controller stopped...
  7. Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keyboard and mouse sensitivity on controller: When i play a game with my keyboard its fine but the sensitivity carrys on my controller f5584dbb-bfa2-4e85-ab49-4ee3d91f73c0
  8. Xbox 360 controller too sensitive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller too sensitive: Xbox 360 controller is too sensitive for PC, how to adjust it? 49943691-dfe3-483c-861a-32b0e62c1a0e
  9. Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one wireless controller right stick has become too sensitive.: I have had my Xbox One for about four years and play COD-Black Ops. As of last week the right stick has become too sensitive on my elite controller. What is happening: Lets say I am running down...
  10. Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controllers hyper-sensitive in OS only, fine in games: Hi everyone, I have 4 Xbox One controllers (two black, two white) that are all hyper-sensitive to any inputs while on the home screen or any other OS screen, but are fine in game. This goes for...