Controller Service

Discus and support Controller Service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently sent in an Elite series 2 controller for repair. It was covered under warranty when I opened the ticket, but because their services were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Monvas LE, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Monvas LE
    Monvas LE Guest

Controller Service

I recently sent in an Elite series 2 controller for repair. It was covered under warranty when I opened the ticket, but because their services were delayed and I was under quarantine due to COVID-19, I was unable to send in the controller until after the
    warranty expired. I see according to UPS Ground the controller has been there for several weeks and someone there has opened a new ticket for the device. But that's it. I see no other updates on the page. It seems impossible to contact them. Whenever
    I call they say they aren't able to do anything. How should I proceed? At this point just getting the thing sent back seems like a win.

It's frustrating. You spend so much on these controllers and there is always something not quite right about them straight out of the box. This one was drifting a little but I figured I'll just deal with it. Then the trigger started sticking and I'm like,
    seriously?? Anyways, just venting there. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

:)

Monvas LE, Aug 1, 2020
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Need a xbox controller replacement

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Is my new elite controller broke or fixable?

5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox elite controller parts

To get your controller serviced: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Controller warranty

To have your elite controller serviced:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
Thema:

Controller Service

1. Controller Service - Similar Threads - Controller Service

2. Why are there no repair/replace service for Xbox Elite Controlers (Series 2)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there no repair/replace service for Xbox Elite Controlers (Series 2): After having my first Xbox Elite (series one) controller only last about 2 years, I was not thinking straight and thought that MS would fix the durability issues with the Elite Controller Series...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller 2, how to speak to someone about the service centre!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Elite Controller 2, how to speak to someone about the service centre!: I recently sent my Elite contoller 2 to the service centre following the guide provided it the my devices section. I got the UPS label and sent it away, i was logging in every couple of days to...
  4. Xbox elite series 2 controller been at service centre since 11th June, how can I chase them up?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller been at service centre since 11th June, how can I chase them up?: As title states really, iv used the service centre previously and had the controller back with in 10 days so starting to worry. This is a straight warranty replacement too as the controller is...
  5. I shipped my controller to service center and it takes over a month there's no response...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I shipped my controller to service center and it takes over a month there's no response...: I bought an Xbox Elite controller 2 earlier this year and the right trigger is jamming since May. Since it's still covered within warranty I just shipped it back to the service center. I created...
  6. Xbox 1 Controller service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 Controller service: I requested that my controller goes in for a service just over a month ago now and they sent me a posting label to send it over. I sent my controller and after a month the only thing I've...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Repair status has disappeared in Device Services but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - Repair status has disappeared in Device Services but...: Hi all, I sent in an Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller for Repair on the 19th of June. It arrived at the service centre 2 days later but my repair status didn't update to say the controller had been...
  8. Can I request a repair service with a discontinued Creeper Controller out of warranty?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I request a repair service with a discontinued Creeper Controller out of warranty?: Hi, I have a damaged limited time creeper minecraft controller. The two main problems are the following: - The USB port does not function properly, making it unusable on a desktop without...
  9. Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller right trigger and online service: 1. right trigger is sticking when i press it 2. left stick is creaking sometimes, especially when i press it forward to the left and then all over to the right side 3. i can't start the online...
  10. Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardware support xbox serviced and came back without controller or power cable: I sent my xbox to get serviced in Texas and I sent it with a controller and power cable just in case they needed it. I was saddened to realise that now that my xbox came back from being serviced...