Controller Spasm Windows 10

Discus and support Controller Spasm Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This has happened any time I connect a controller to my pc and has happened to many others as well. After you connect a Xbox One or Xbox Series X... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gatitolive, May 28, 2022.

1. gatitolive
    gatitolive Guest

This has happened any time I connect a controller to my pc and has happened to many others as well.

After you connect a Xbox One or Xbox Series X controller to your pc and play any game whether it be through steam, game pass app, or epic games, any windows program will start to spaz out thinking the controller is constantly pressing RT and B. This happens in many windows applications that can be used with a controller like the Xbox game bar or even the windows start panel preventing you from even shutting down the computer. The problem will persist even when you unplug the device. This makes it almost impossible to do anything in the UI and is a problem I've experienced on multiple windows devices for more than half a decade.

:)

gatitolive, May 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Gatitolive, this is really weird, you've tried to make this connection but downloaded the Xbox Accessories App, and checked if there is any update to be done, I confess that I do the same kind of procedure with you and it never happened to me.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. bigbenx88 Win User

Controller Spasms, Not Working Correctly

Actually that sounds more like a controller issue. Sounds like your triggers may be stuck. Do you have a second controller you can try and see if it works? That would tell us for sure. If it is the controller, they are covered under warranty for 90 days
    from point of purchase. If you're still within that time frame I'd call support or log into myservice.xbox.com and set up an exchange.
  4. BizarroMantis Win User

Make A Big Comeback On E3 Microsoft! I Got Faith!!!

What if a person has a speech impediment or has bodily spasms? What then Microsoft, what then?!!!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

XBOX app on Windows 10 wont recognize XBOX wired controller for XBOX or Windows 10

The Xbox One controller is a plug and play device. If the Windows 10 PC can't detect the controller, it may be due to Windows not automatically updating the controller's drivers. To update your Xbox
    One controller on Windows 10, kindly visit this
    link
    and follow the steps provided.

We also recommend checking if there are updates available for your Windows 10 device. See

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Refer to this
    link
    for additional information on how to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC.
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

xbox one s 패드가 갑자기 작동을 멈춥니다. -[Translation - The Xbox One S pad suddenly stops working.]

Thema:

1. Controller Spasm Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Controller Spasm Windows

2. Xbox Controller Update For Xim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Update For Xim: So the PS5 has done remarkably well where you can't use the Xim Apex adapter with the Dualsense controller. Can Xbox give a mandatory update to all controllers that make them incompatible with Xim...
  3. Xbox Series X controller trigger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller trigger: Hello everyone, the Xbox Series X controller comes with a sponge (for a lack of a better word) that stops the trigger buttons from getting in direct contact with the controller frame when pushed...
  4. Why is there no method of remapping the triggers on a regular xbox series x controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is there no method of remapping the triggers on a regular xbox series x controller?: I want to use it for a specific game but plenty of people have asked in the past 5 years each time they were told yes. but the actual answer is no, it was taken out at some point. I don't want an...
  5. pc bluetooth detects elite controller s2 as standard controller after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc bluetooth detects elite controller s2 as standard controller after update: my pc bluetooth now detects my elite controller s2 as a standard controller after a controller update, thereby denying me access to my custom controls and the underside pads on steam big picture....
  6. Xbox Elite 2 Controller right thumb stick adding split screen to games (rocket league...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite 2 Controller right thumb stick adding split screen to games (rocket league...: I've been saving up for an elite 2 controller and was exited to finally see it at my doorstep and play some rocket league after not getting to play it for a month and now I'm having a big problem....
  7. Xbox accessories doesn't recognize my controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories doesn't recognize my controller: Xbox accessories doesn't show my controller on windows 11 it's connected through mirco USB i updated the driver, used another USB cable updated windows. Tried the controller on my old windows 8.1...
  8. Xbox Design Lab will not allow me to use Xbox credit for the controller purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab will not allow me to use Xbox credit for the controller purchase?: I just received a lot of Xbox Credit for my birthday and would like to use that towards a Design Lab controller (as you have always been able to). However, when I went to checkout today, I only...
  9. controller batteries

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller batteries: Hi so my xbox controller is not used but in good condition i bought it from game stop a little over a year ago but i have the batteries that are on a rechargeable stand but every time i use them...
  10. Controller Spasms, Not Working Correctly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Spasms, Not Working Correctly: I was playing Titanfall a couple hours ago, and everything was normal, and all of a sudden, my character was constantly aiming down the sights and firing, I couldn't jump, I couldn't do anything....