Controller Spasms, Not Working Correctly

Discus and support Controller Spasms, Not Working Correctly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing Titanfall a couple hours ago, and everything was normal, and all of a sudden, my character was constantly aiming down the sights and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Audest Oggust, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Controller Spasms, Not Working Correctly

I was playing Titanfall a couple hours ago, and everything was normal, and all of a sudden, my character was constantly aiming down the sights and firing, I couldn't jump, I couldn't do anything. I chalked it up as nothing major, and decided that was a good
    time to stop playing. So I loaded up Netflix to try to watch something, and the moment I get the show to start playing, it automatically rewinds and fast-forwards at random, and I can't press A to play, I can't press B to back out, all I can do is press the
    Home button to go back Home. I did a hard reset, and still, this problem persists. It only just started doing this within the last couple hours. Could this be because of the new update?

:)

Audest Oggust, Jun 6, 2014
  2. SP01LED JAM1E, Jun 6, 2014
  3. Desaster530
    Desaster530 Guest
    Controller not working correctly

I have a problem with my controller. If I want to go one step up or down, its nearly unpossible. It always makes two or more steps. I have two controller, both with the same problem.

Desaster530, Jun 6, 2014
  4. bigbenx88
    bigbenx88 Guest

Actually that sounds more like a controller issue. Sounds like your triggers may be stuck. Do you have a second controller you can try and see if it works? That would tell us for sure. If it is the controller, they are covered under warranty for 90 days
    from point of purchase. If you're still within that time frame I'd call support or log into myservice.xbox.com and set up an exchange.

bigbenx88, Jun 7, 2014
  5. bigbenx88 Win User

Actually that sounds more like a controller issue. Sounds like your triggers may be stuck. Do you have a second controller you can try and see if it works? That would tell us for sure. If it is the controller, they are covered under warranty for 90 days
    from point of purchase. If you're still within that time frame I'd call support or log into myservice.xbox.com and set up an exchange.
  6. SP01LED JAM1E Win User

7. AridLizard Win User

are there any electronic devices near your Xbox that could cause interference?

that can cause the controller to disconnect.

also if there is furniture (such as a coffee table) directly between the controller and Xbox you can experience these issues.
  8. Zero420override Win User

9. JPayne9901 Win User

Thema:

1. Controller Spasms, Not Working Correctly - Similar Threads - Controller Spasms Working

2. Stuck in controller screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck in controller screen: I have the black screen with the controller in the middle. I've tried the usb thumb drive reset, using the usb cable to the controller and still nothing. 8c8b401d-6c05-4e2f-bef5-d618c3845a91
  3. Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller issues with the headset jack: My design lab controller will not work with my headset now. My headset works with all my other controllers still. The jack is messed up and I have tried using rubbing alcohol and the sound will...
  4. XBOX GAME PASS PC COMO CONFIGURAR CONTROLE [XBOX GAME PASS PC HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTROL]

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS PC COMO CONFIGURAR CONTROLE [XBOX GAME PASS PC HOW TO CONFIGURE CONTROL]: estou com assinatura xbox game pass pc baixei o jogo rise of the tomb rider , queria muito jogar pelo controle (game pad), porém utilizo um controle generico da marca ipega , em outras plataformas...
  5. Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery level becomes critical every time I plug in the USB cable and connect it...: So I have the issue where my mic isn't picking anything up although the audio works just fine. This only started happening a few months ago. I'd literally tried everything except for this one...
  6. Controller constant Disconnect

in XboX Insiders
    Controller constant Disconnect: My controller has been disconnecting from my Xbox. Even when using a wired connection. It loses the connection for about 5 to 10 seconds then reconnects. I am using a Xbox One X/S controller with...
  7. Controller audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller audio: When a headset is plugged into my xbox one s controller no audio is produced and the headset is brand new. 8747e240-8586-46ad-8b85-17f9c3690492
  8. Elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite controller: Hi. My son has a elite controller, he is on his 2nd one inside 10 months. The rubber grips have fallen off all the thumb buttons. can You help? Can i buy replacements ? thankyou...
  9. Problem with Xbox One Controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox One Controller: Hi all, For some reason my Xbox Controller has been on the fritz these past couple of days. It'll turn on and connect to the console, but turns itself off after about four seconds. I've tried all...
  10. Design Lab controller customs China

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design Lab controller customs China: Has anybody’s controller been stopped at China customers en route to the UK? Mine has been stuck there for a week! 3b657f24-a22b-4064-931b-2acaf38f1d09