Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement.

Discus and support Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, So my customized controller is not working correctly, the RS drifts up and when I start up my xbox, instead of just moving... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JimmyDakota, Sep 28, 2019.

1. JimmyDakota
    JimmyDakota Guest

Hi everyone,

So my customized controller is not working correctly, the RS drifts up and when I start up my xbox, instead of just moving up/down/left/right with 1 step at the time, my controller makes it move with 2 steps or even 3 steps sometimes (with the buttons LS/RS/D-Pad/RB
    and LB). So it is hard to click on a game/app or just anything on the Xbox. But when I eventually can click on the game I want to play, it *usually* stops doing that and goes back to normal movement as how it should be.

Although this is not my real problem, it was just stating that the controller didn´t work properly. The real problem is that, according to xbox.support.com, my customized controller still falls under the warranty and says that I can ask for a replacement
    BUT when I click on the button to go to the next webpage (where I assume I can choose a new controller replacement) it just brings me back to their customer automated AI/bot where I´ve already been.

And when I complete all the steps the automated AI/bot tells me to do, it just brings me back to the webpage where I can type in my serial number of my controller so I can get a replacement and then sends me to the same page with the automated AI/bot AGAIN.
    So I'm stuck in this loop. Normally the customer support is very good and helpful from Microsoft so this is really strange to me.

I just want my customized controller replaced with a new customized controller when it now still falls under the warranty. Can I get some help with this please?

(and even if it did not fall under the warranty I'd still like a new one. I've read that tons of people have the same issues with drifting controllers/thumbsticks. Microsoft might either come up with a solution for the drifting to help her customers out
    or just give her customers a (discount for a) new controller whenever this happens.

Thanks in advance,

Jimmy Dakota

:)

JimmyDakota, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Controller still falls under the warranty but can't request for a replacement. - Similar Threads - Controller still falls

2. Controller sostitutivo ancora non consegnato [Translate] Replacement controller still not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller sostitutivo ancora non consegnato [Translate] Replacement controller still not...: Salve.Un mese fa spedii il mio controller rotto all'assistenza di xbox in Germania,Francoforte.Qualche giorno dopo mi arrivò l'email in cui mi dissero che mi stavano spedendo il controller...
  3. Purchased 2nd Xbox One S white wireless controller, not syncing with headset, headset still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased 2nd Xbox One S white wireless controller, not syncing with headset, headset still...: Xbox One S bundle - original controller has issues, bought a new one, headset still works on original but not the new one. Can you help? b92fb42e-92ae-4158-b8a4-82493c94541a
  4. Controller still pending

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Controller still pending: So I ordered my custom controller on January 31st and it is now February 16 and it still says it is pending, contacted support and they said it was charged abd should contact store support. Second...
  5. I have tried 5 controllers, still auto scrolling

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried 5 controllers, still auto scrolling: Hey don't know if this was the right place to post, but this morning I got up and turned on Xbox one s, and my home screen scrolls all the way left, I checked my joysticks checked my bumpers, all...
  6. sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

in XBoX on Windows
    sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?: The sync button on my windows xbox one controller is broken and i would still like to wirelessly connect my controller to my pc. i dont want to fix the button. is there a way to connect without...
  7. Xbox One X still warm near the plug area of the console when shut-off via controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X still warm near the plug area of the console when shut-off via controller: I turned off my Xbox One X after playing Forza Horizon via controller, 10 minutes later on Discord it said I was still playing it even though my X was turned off, When I put my hand on the console...
  8. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still: Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've...
  9. Joystick jerryrigged but controller still turns off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joystick jerryrigged but controller still turns off: sorry i dont know if this is the right section but under category they didnt have the option i was looking for.. xbox one Ive tried with the batteries in the controller and jerryrigged a set up...
  10. Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?: Hello everyone. I was just wondering if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured, as all of the local retailers I've asked about them so far said they were discontinued and that...