Controller still pending

Discus and support Controller still pending in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I ordered my custom controller on January 31st and it is now February 16 and it still says it is pending, contacted support and they said it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by God Pitbull21, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Controller still pending

So I ordered my custom controller on January 31st and it is now February 16 and it still says it is pending, contacted support and they said it was charged abd should contact store support. Second time and they are closed i work days and get off late a
    lot anyway just hopping to get this resolved

:)

God Pitbull21, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

Controller still pending

So I ordered my custom controller on January 31st and it is now February 16 and it still says it is pending, contacted support and they said it was charged abd should contact store support. Second time and they are closed i work days and get off
    late a lot anyway just hopping to get this resolved
    Custom controllers do take a while to ship, however you will need to contact microsoft support during their operating hours if you need a status update or speak to a microsoft agent that can assist with the order.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Controller still pending

It can take 2-3 weeks for design lab controllers to be delivered. Support is right that you would need to contact store support for any further assistance.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Controller still pending

Apologies, but you will need to call Store Support, as previously advised. Hopefully you can give them a try before you head into work.

Best,

L
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Still on pending?

If you are accepted it'll probably when the next preview update for whatever ring you are put in is released.

You'll be in ring 4 I would think.

So possibly not for a while yet as there's no new preview updates at the moment.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Still on pending?

It can take a few days for it to update, not just a few hours.
Thema:

Controller still pending

1. Controller still pending - Similar Threads - Controller still pending

2. Controller sostitutivo ancora non consegnato [Translate] Replacement controller still not...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller sostitutivo ancora non consegnato [Translate] Replacement controller still not...: Salve.Un mese fa spedii il mio controller rotto all'assistenza di xbox in Germania,Francoforte.Qualche giorno dopo mi arrivò l'email in cui mi dissero che mi stavano spedendo il controller...
  3. Purchased 2nd Xbox One S white wireless controller, not syncing with headset, headset still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased 2nd Xbox One S white wireless controller, not syncing with headset, headset still...: Xbox One S bundle - original controller has issues, bought a new one, headset still works on original but not the new one. Can you help? b92fb42e-92ae-4158-b8a4-82493c94541a
  4. I have tried 5 controllers, still auto scrolling

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have tried 5 controllers, still auto scrolling: Hey don't know if this was the right place to post, but this morning I got up and turned on Xbox one s, and my home screen scrolls all the way left, I checked my joysticks checked my bumpers, all...
  5. sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?

in XBoX on Windows
    sync button broken on my controller, can i still connect wirelessly?: The sync button on my windows xbox one controller is broken and i would still like to wirelessly connect my controller to my pc. i dont want to fix the button. is there a way to connect without...
  6. Xbox One X still warm near the plug area of the console when shut-off via controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X still warm near the plug area of the console when shut-off via controller: I turned off my Xbox One X after playing Forza Horizon via controller, 10 minutes later on Discord it said I was still playing it even though my X was turned off, When I put my hand on the console...
  7. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still: Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've...
  8. Joystick jerryrigged but controller still turns off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Joystick jerryrigged but controller still turns off: sorry i dont know if this is the right section but under category they didnt have the option i was looking for.. xbox one Ive tried with the batteries in the controller and jerryrigged a set up...
  9. Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured?: Hello everyone. I was just wondering if controllers for xbox 360 are still being manufactured, as all of the local retailers I've asked about them so far said they were discontinued and that...
  10. new controller and new headset but still no mic i can hears others but they cant hear me

in XBoX on Consoles
    new controller and new headset but still no mic i can hears others but they cant hear me: just last week my headset decided to crap out on me and stop working. I can hear others but they cant hear me. ive had my console and controller for over 2 years now so I figured a new headset and...