Controller still pending

Discus and support Controller still pending in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I ordered my custom controller on January 31st and it is now February 16 and it still says it is pending, contacted support and they said it was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by God Pitbull21, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Controller still pending

So I ordered my custom controller on January 31st and it is now February 16 and it still says it is pending, contacted support and they said it was charged abd should contact store support. Second time and they are closed i work days and get off late a
    lot anyway just hopping to get this resolved

:)

God Pitbull21, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Spazpol Win User

Controller still pending

So I ordered my custom controller on January 31st and it is now February 16 and it still says it is pending, contacted support and they said it was charged abd should contact store support. Second time and they are closed i work days and get off
    late a lot anyway just hopping to get this resolved
    Custom controllers do take a while to ship, however you will need to contact microsoft support during their operating hours if you need a status update or speak to a microsoft agent that can assist with the order.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Controller still pending

It can take 2-3 weeks for design lab controllers to be delivered. Support is right that you would need to contact store support for any further assistance.
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Controller still pending

Apologies, but you will need to call Store Support, as previously advised. Hopefully you can give them a try before you head into work.

Best,

L
  5. Mariobeast3820 Win User

my xbox controller is still pending

As you can see. lot's of as is in the same boat as you. Millions at home, problems everywhere. We all need patience and understanding.
  6. Ahart III Win User

my xbox controller is still pending

I also ordered an Elite 2 controller about a week ago and I was also charged and have the pending message. I would contact where you ordered it to find what the issue is, I'm going to be a little more patient to see what happens.
Thema:

Controller still pending

1. Controller still pending - Similar Threads - Controller still pending

2. Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 controller still has poor quality manufacturing...: Hi, I would like to create a discussion highlighting the fact that the Microsoft Xbox Elite 2 controllers are still not improved enough over the Xbox Elite original controller to warrant the...
  3. my xbox controller is still pending

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox controller is still pending: I order the cyperpunk controller over a month ago, and my order is still pending and the money has been charged from my account, it wont even let me cancel it so I can buy one in store, I know...
  4. My controller isn't responding still

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller isn't responding still: So I was trying the hold power button for 10 seconds and it didnt help, I updated my controller it helped but only for an hour, what should I do 1b67908f-837c-4440-80b3-e4ca68a38d80
  5. Xbox One Controller disconnects but still on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller disconnects but still on?: First things first, I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong section and anything like that, (I rarely to never post here). Any help is appreciated a whole lot! So, this is something that started...
  6. Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does XBOX 360 controllers still work on XBOX 1's???: Did I just update my controllers out of existence? I dusted off my XBOX1 due to this long home stretch we all have and hadn't played or updated in seriously like 4 years. After it updated my...
  7. Controller disconnecting with power still on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller disconnecting with power still on: Since call of duty modern warfare came out I'm have issues with not one but two controllers 1st one start disconnecting with the power light on then it stop working I bought a next one same thing...
  8. Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending"

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Design Lab Controller still "Pending": Hi, I ordered an Xbox Design Lab Controller 2.5 weeks ago. The order status still says "Pending". The ad said it would arrive in less than 14 days. Any Explanation?...
  9. Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?: If not is it possible to implement a way. Im playing on mouse & keyboard and i have a hard drive plugged in too so there is not enough usb ports. So i got my controller plugged into the wall and...
  10. I ordered ‘The Duke’ original Xbox controller for xbox one, but order still says pending...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I ordered ‘The Duke’ original Xbox controller for xbox one, but order still says pending...: I ordered the controller for the cyber monday deal and it still says pending even though the money was taken out of my account and it said “you’ll be charged once your items ship” can anyone help?...