Controller sync not working for me anyone else ?

Discus and support Controller sync not working for me anyone else ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi i am losing controller sync and having to reaply each time not sure if its a controller issue or update submitted by /u/Combatwizard [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Combatwizard, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Controller sync not working for me anyone else ?

Hi i am losing controller sync and having to reaply each time not sure if its a controller issue or update

submitted by /u/Combatwizard
    [link] [comments]

/u/Combatwizard, Jun 26, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox 360 wont turn off, as well as a "phantom" controller continuously appearing

Did you check your guitar controller ? Did anyone else sync a controller to your console and leave it laying around somewhere maybe?
  3. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Controllers don’t stay connected or will connect to my Xbox one s

It won't even stay sync even when connected to the console?

Do you have another controller to test? Or do you know anyone else with an Xbox One where you could try your controller on their console?
  4. neilhorgan Win User

Upcoming controller update

I'm now having sync issues with my controller - anyone else?

I've resorted to using the controller wired to prevent any disconnects - Spoke with support and they seem to think its interference?
  5. IV Letter Word Win User

360 S froze during installation of system update.

No controller sync. As stated above I even tried a wired official xbox controller. I was hoping I'd be able to do the update blind if I could get a controller to work. However, my Harmony remote controls my 360 without sync, including ABXY and although
    it powers on and off the 360 presently, it does nothing else.
  6. ThE HepC MeNACe Win User

Xbox One Headset not working?

Re-sync the controller to the Xbox. Let me know if that works. It worked for me.
Thema:

Controller sync not working for me anyone else ?

1. Controller sync not working for me anyone else ? - Similar Threads - Controller sync working

2. Controller synced but wont work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller synced but wont work.: My controller is synced but stops working mid game. I've tried: - Using different controllers - Restarting my xbox by disconnecting power & reconnecting. - Checking for xbox updates -...
  3. Controle do Xbox One sincroniza mais não funciona (Xbox One Control Syncs But Doesn't Work)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controle do Xbox One sincroniza mais não funciona (Xbox One Control Syncs But Doesn't Work): Fala galera... Estou com um probleminha, não sei se é no Xbox One ou no Controle. Tipo, do nada o meu controle para de funcionar, tipo ele continua aparentemente sincronizado (com a luz acesa)...
  4. Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S suddenly stop syncing both my controllers, usb cable wont work: Everything was working fine this morning, I tried hard reset I can t even connect my controllers, wired or wireless because my xbox sync button wont flash when pressing...
  5. White xbox one controller is synced but wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    White xbox one controller is synced but wont work: I just recently bought a new White Xbox One controller off of Amazon and it will sync to my xbox but then it seems to disconnect while still being synced to the xbox. None of the buttons work and...
  6. Xbox one power button doesnt work and no synced controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one power button doesnt work and no synced controller: so my xbox one power button doesnt work and my controllers stopped working,bought a new pair and dont seem to be able to turn on my xbox even by plugging in thr controller directly but its not...
  7. xbox one wired controller wont work and wireless won't sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wired controller wont work and wireless won't sync: My xbox one won't sync my wireless controller and I just bought a new wired controller and it will power the xbox but wI'll not light up or respond after that I've already hard reset it and called...
  8. Wireless adapter synced with controller,but not working in games on Windows 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless adapter synced with controller,but not working in games on Windows 7: My wireless adapter and controller works perfectly on Windows 10 Pro, but on Windows 7 Ultimate my games won't detect the controller. If I use the USB cable(wired connection) the controller works...
  9. my controller syncs up with the adapter but the controller still does not work in games. why ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my controller syncs up with the adapter but the controller still does not work in games. why ...: my controller syncs up with the adapter but the controller still does not work in games. why is this 9797c9f6-fef4-41e6-b01a-6fa2a4f4b44e
  10. Controller Sync Work-around

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sync Work-around: I'll keep it short. I haven't been able to search effectively on these forums (not very well-organized). I have recently been experiencing a flurry of issues with Microsoft. These issues range...