Controller syncing issues

Discus and support Controller syncing issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got my xbox one x back few days ago from it being repaired and when I got everything back in my console I have been having alot of issues with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EvilBradster98, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Controller syncing issues

I just got my xbox one x back few days ago from it being repaired and when I got everything back in my console I have been having alot of issues with my controller it will sync with the console after a hour of me playing the light on the controller starts
    flashing I tried syncing the controller back and it will do it again I tried the troubleshooting methods it doesn't work i tried power cycling the console its still happening I even tried soft factory reset and its still give me issues.Also the controller
    i was using is brand new i tried syncing with 2 other consoles and it works just fine

:)

EvilBradster98, Mar 18, 2019
  2. Mister Gwyther Win User

Can't Sync My controller to my Xbox 360

Do you have any other issues syncing other controllers? Can this controller sync to any other consoles?
  3. His Pet Leaf Win User

Controllers are not syncing

Be sure that you are pressing the sync button on the console and controller at the same time in order to sync your controller. A hard reset and then performing that usually fixes my syncing issues.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Controller will not sync....

Hey there Hills! I understand you are having some issues with your controller syncing properly. Does this happen if you try to sync your controller to another console? Do other controllers trying to sync to your console have the same issue as well? Let me
    know, thanks!
  5. onyxishere Win User

Xbox one

Can you please be more specific about what the issue is?

If it is an issue with the controller has it been synced to the console properly? If there is a Kinect attached and it does not recognize the controller then hold the sync button found at the front of the controller and the sync button on the console found
    on the left side just in front of the USB port at the same time until the light on the controller flashes.
  6. PFKnone Win User

Controller won't sync!!! Please help

I'm having same issue, tried to manually sync controller no luck. New batteries, too. Also will not sync on controller from system and 2nd one.
Thema:

Controller syncing issues

1. Controller syncing issues - Similar Threads - Controller syncing issues

2. Xbox controller sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller sync issues: So I recently connected my xbox controller to my laptop and I took off bluetooth on my laptop and I tried everything but I don't know how to connect my controller back to my xbox console because...
  3. Controller sync issues- need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues- need help: We have an older xbox one and just purchased a new xbox one s. we sync'd all our controllers to the one S but now want to go back and use the older xbox one and can't get even one to sync back....
  4. Controller Sync Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Sync Issue: After i turn off my controller i have to resync it to my xbox every time it just started and it worked fine for a year a9cb4581-02dd-454c-a209-d4697ec85f2b
  5. xbox one x controller sync issues (xbox, not controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x controller sync issues (xbox, not controller): My xbox one x will not sync to any controller now. When you push the sync button on the xbox nothing happens. No flashing lights, nothing. I've held the power button for 10 seconds to "reset" it....
  6. Xbox controller having sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller having sync issues: Hey all so my volcano shadow controller has been behaving real strange lately. it seems to not work wireless with my Xbox one X and only connects when I use my play and charge kit. tried re...
  7. Xbox One X syncing controller issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X syncing controller issues: So my Xbox One X recently started having syncing issues with any controller I use new or old. It appears to be a software issue because even when I connect a controller with a micro USB cable it...
  8. Xbox One X controller sync issues when powering on the console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X controller sync issues when powering on the console: Hello everyone, I am the owner of an Xbox One X console, purchased on launch day and I am experiencing a particularly strange issue over which I am at a complete loss. I am hoping that somebody...
  9. New Console Controller Syncing Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Console Controller Syncing Issues: Purchased a 1Tb Xbox One bundle and have two separate new (with headset jack) controllers. Set up Xbox One with USB TV tuner and downloaded all system updates. Both controllers have fully...
  10. XBOX ONE CONTROLLER SYNC ISSUE (comprehensive thread)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE CONTROLLER SYNC ISSUE (comprehensive thread): I Know there are multiple threads relating to this issue but I dont know whether such thread exist or not, we need to make a more comprehensive thread about this whole issue i will start anyone...