Controller turns off in a few minutes

Discus and support Controller turns off in a few minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I think i’m not the only person who has this problem, but when I let my controller down for a while in a game, it turns off, wich is pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jimNastik, Sep 7, 2019.

1. jimNastik
    jimNastik Guest

Hi, I think i’m not the only person who has this problem, but when I let my controller down for a while in a game, it turns off, wich is pretty annoying. If anyone knows how to change this setting or talk to microsoft (not the virtual assistent) : /

Thanks

:)

jimNastik, Sep 7, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately there is no setting to change the time until the controller turns off so it should be lasting 15 minutes before turning off. If it is turning off before 15 minutes you may need to check the batteries in your controller. If that isn't the
    problem then there may be something broken in the controller. Using a wired controller is also an option as this wouldn't turn off.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you tried to update your controller?
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi, I think i’m not the only person who has this problem, but when I let my controller down for a while in a game, it turns off, wich is pretty annoying. If anyone knows how to change this setting or talk to microsoft (not the virtual assistent) : /

Thanks
    Have you looked for an update
  5. Jackychan2411 Win User

Thanks
    hi, there doesn't seem to be a way to keep the controller on other than using a hairband or rubber band to keep one of the joysticks forward.
  6. ravenus one Win User

Wireless Controller Won't Stay On Fore More Than a Second

My controller was working fine yesterday. Today I tried to use it and it wouldn't sync or turn on for more than a minute. I tried to charge it and it only charges for a few seconds then turn off
Thema:

1. Controller turns off in a few minutes - Similar Threads - Controller turns off

2. how do you turn off controller without getting an error message?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do you turn off controller without getting an error message?: really stupid question all I'm trying to do is go from 2 player split screen back to single player, but no matter what I do I keep getting a "please reconnect controller" message. I can not to...
  3. Xbox controller turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller turning off: Hi there, does anyone know how i can keep my xbox contoller on while charging it and while not pressing any button on it, i do this because i have two controllers, one has a broken button so i use...
  4. cant turn off parental control or whatever (windows 10)

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant turn off parental control or whatever (windows 10): i have been searching the web for a solution but cant seem to be able to. I can't get to the page in Xbox to turn it off it just redirects me to a Microsoft page witch says the exaxt thing i was...
  5. Controller randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller randomly turns off: I have been having this problem lately where my controller will just turn off even with a fully charged battery pack. 87bbd933-a52f-47fb-8027-08812235c758
  6. XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX 360 Controller for windows 10 turning off: Hi, I have looked across the internet but cant seem to find a solution to this problem, and am wondering if others experience something similar. I use a Microsoft XBOX 360 controller on my...
  7. my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox controller turns off when I click the left part of the controller (left joystick...: well I have an xbox one s controller that worked fine, the controller is out of garanty, but I have never throw it to the ground so IDK why this is happening, if I press with a little streng the...
  8. Xbox controller turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller turns off: I have been trying to afk but my controller turns off after a while i tried connecting it to power and normal batteries but neither worked i used to be able to afk without the controller turning...
  9. Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one controller randomly turn itself off and randomly send out LT RT input signal: I am now using the bluetooth version xbox one controller, using the usb cable to play games on steam. I mainly playing fighting game, Dragonball fighterZ these day. I found that the controller...
  10. Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we ever get the option to stop a wireless controller turning off by itself WITHOUT...: I mean it's pretty standard on PlayStation, and it would just make sense to have it xbox too. submitted by /u/Veliosa [link] [comments]