Controller turns off in a few minutes

Discus and support Controller turns off in a few minutes in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I think i’m not the only person who has this problem, but when I let my controller down for a while in a game, it turns off, wich is pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jimNastik, Sep 7, 2019.

1. jimNastik
    jimNastik Guest

Hi, I think i’m not the only person who has this problem, but when I let my controller down for a while in a game, it turns off, wich is pretty annoying. If anyone knows how to change this setting or talk to microsoft (not the virtual assistent) : /

Thanks

:)

jimNastik, Sep 7, 2019
  2. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Unfortunately there is no setting to change the time until the controller turns off so it should be lasting 15 minutes before turning off. If it is turning off before 15 minutes you may need to check the batteries in your controller. If that isn't the
    problem then there may be something broken in the controller. Using a wired controller is also an option as this wouldn't turn off.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you tried to update your controller?
  4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hi, I think i’m not the only person who has this problem, but when I let my controller down for a while in a game, it turns off, wich is pretty annoying. If anyone knows how to change this setting or talk to microsoft (not the virtual assistent) : /

Thanks
    Have you looked for an update
  5. Jackychan2411 Win User

Thanks
    hi, there doesn't seem to be a way to keep the controller on other than using a hairband or rubber band to keep one of the joysticks forward.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Xbox One controller disconnects from PC after few mins of non use

You can connect the controller directly with a USB cable, if you use it wireless and don't touch it for few minutes, it's normale that it turn off.
Thema:

1. Controller turns off in a few minutes - Similar Threads - Controller turns off

2. How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to reconnect Xbox One Controller to PC via Bluetooth after it was paired and turned off...: I can't seem to figure it out or find answer online. Do I have to re-paid it with my PC every time I turn on Bluetooth and the controller? PS: like Dualshock4 reconnects to my PC automatically...
  3. xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite controller turning off randomly need to submit a return: Hi I bought the controller directly off the microsoft site it is the elite 2. I need to send it back for warranty yet trying to do this seems impossible on your site. so here i am. I have had to...
  4. My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps on vibrating and after Turning off: When I try to play with my controller wireless with batteries the controller buzzes when i have vibration off and i can only play wired fb17bba4-1d4f-427a-8ae0-15980fd8d618
  5. Xbox 1x Controller Getting Turned Off After Few Seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1x Controller Getting Turned Off After Few Seconds: There is no problem in syncing with Xbox or MacBook but it gets powered off after a few secs. Batteries are fully charged and I checked the internet about this but couldn't find anything. Please...
  6. Headphones turn off my controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphones turn off my controller: I recently bought a new pair of Nubwo N13 headphones, and a few seconds after i plug them into my controller (wireless) it turn off my controller completely. However my console is still up and...
  7. Xbox 360 controller turns on then immediately off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 controller turns on then immediately off: The batteries are new and it is connected I can do one movement before it turns off. Help? f036df9a-d7f4-4541-b4da-c4ccff0b82b2
  8. Xbox controller keeps turning itself off every few seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps turning itself off every few seconds: I've tried everything from restart, unplugging and factory resetting and can seem to stop my xbox one controller from turning off. It does work when plugged into a micro USB. This started after I...
  9. I factory reseted my xbox one s as my controller kept turning off (I tried everything else...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I factory reseted my xbox one s as my controller kept turning off (I tried everything else...: I explained it in the title so I am writing this in the message 8fed600a-0ac7-4a10-929a-300763a2edbf
  10. Xbox controller - can’t turn vibration off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller - can’t turn vibration off: I go into settings and vibratio is not ticked so it shouldnt be on but it certainly is! Please help! Weve just upgraded to the xbox s and i cant play with the vibration on. Its killing me. please...