controller unresponsive after the latest update

Discus and support controller unresponsive after the latest update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; my controller is becoming unresponsive and i can’t even use the guide button i can’t click on anything i have to restart my console every time just for... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SynergyRamoz, Jul 19, 2021.

1. controller unresponsive after the latest update

my controller is becoming unresponsive and i can’t even use the guide button i can’t click on anything i have to restart my console every time just for the controller to work for barely 10-20 min and it goes back to becoming unresponsive. this issue started when i updated to the firmware 5.9.2709.0 i can’t use my controller for more than 20 min. any possible fix for this ? i am on the delta console firmware.

submitted by /u/SynergyRamoz
    [link] [comments]

/u/SynergyRamoz, Jul 19, 2021
  2. Iavkataz Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller !

after the latest update ... everything is fine ... there's hope with the functionality of the controller .
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

Manette Xbox One refuse de s'allumer sur mon PC [Xbox One GamePad refuses to turn on my PC]

Hey there,

If the controller is unresponsive after the failed update, it would need a repair which you can setup through our Device Support page.
  4. YubFuzz Win User

Have You Ever Had To Do A Hard Reset?

I've had to do 2. The first for an unresponsive controller. The second was in relation to the Update preview.
  5. Zagard Win User

Controller becoming unresponsive

Same issue here just the one x controller has the issue, my elite and other controller seem to work fine.
    So for sure the controller played find for multiple hours with old controller but as soon as I turn one the project scorpio controller start having issues. It will become unresponsive within a few minutes, 8f i leave it alone starts responding again after
    a few minutes but become unresponsive if I try to use it. Any update if this will be fixible by patch? Or do I need to request replacement.
  6. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

Controller Issues.

Notice if it started happening right after the last update ??? This latest update is giving problems with the controls! We are having problem with the control by disconnecting all the time and problem like your!
Thema:

controller unresponsive after the latest update

1. controller unresponsive after the latest update - Similar Threads - controller unresponsive latest

2. VRR+120Hz mode makes controller unresponsive

in XBoX on Consoles
    VRR+120Hz mode makes controller unresponsive: In some games (COD Vanguard, Gears 5, Plague Tale), when I have 120 fps and VRR mode enabled, the controller always becomes unresponsive at some point. In Vanguard and Gears 5 it happens after...
  3. Unresponsive Buttons in the New Series X|S controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unresponsive Buttons in the New Series X|S controllers.: Has anyone heard from MS when this issue will be addressed. I really want a elite controller but I dont want to drop $200 with this issue still out there. 7cc774af-fce6-4845-ae88-214243aee56d
  4. Xbox Controller Completely Unresponsive and Unable to Update (Not USB, Not Wirelessly, Nothing)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Completely Unresponsive and Unable to Update (Not USB, Not Wirelessly, Nothing): Microsoft released a new firmware update for their controllers for the Xbox One in September 2021 and lo and behold, I went to turn on the xbox a few days later and the controllers immediately...
  5. Frozen Home screen, unresponsive controllers after playing Tormented Souls.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Frozen Home screen, unresponsive controllers after playing Tormented Souls.: I have had the Xbox Series X for about 2 months now and I have had no major issues, that is until I started playing Tormented Souls. I got through the opening level just fine, escaped the...
  6. Xbox Series X controller unresponsive when idle and takes forever to connect to the box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X controller unresponsive when idle and takes forever to connect to the box: I have a series X and the controller that comes with it. I also use Panasonic Eneloop Pro. Distance between me and the box is perhaps 8~10 ft When I turn on the controller, most of the times it...
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller has unresponsive face buttons (ABXY)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller has unresponsive face buttons (ABXY): Hello, today I got my Elite 2 controller delivered to me and I immediately noticed that the face buttons (ABXY) do not always register when pressing them down, much like in this...
  8. XBox Series X: Controller syncing to console has unexpectedly gone completely unresponsive,...

in XboX Insiders
    XBox Series X: Controller syncing to console has unexpectedly gone completely unresponsive,...: I have seen a number of posts of similar nature however what is unique here is the sync button itself works (to get to Bios) but not the blinking or ability to sync any devices. I suspect a...
  9. The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness

in XboX Insiders
    The new controller update still haven’t fixed the controller unresponsiveness: I was hoping the new update would Fix the unresponsiveness issue that I’ve been facing for months on both of my controllers. Just updated to the new firmware for controller in the beta build and...
  10. Controller unresponsive after firmware update on latest skip ahead build

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive after firmware update on latest skip ahead build: I know that this might not be related to the Preview Update itself, but i think it’s worth a shot asking here. Just updated to the latest Skip Ahead Preview, admired the new look for a couple of...