Controller update questions for the team

Discus and support Controller update questions for the team in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why when there is controller updates is it rarely mentioned to us insiders? & also why is there not notes on specifically what each one addresses? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Controller update questions for the team

Why when there is controller updates is it rarely mentioned to us insiders? & also why is there not notes on specifically what each one addresses? I got one after tonights skip update with no mention of it or what it does thanks hope to hear back Controller update questions for the team :)

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Aug 9, 2019
  2. ZachViney Win User

Xbox One Controller not being recognized

I can't update the controller, as I stated in the question the problem is the controller won't connect so I can't get to the update page
  3. Drunk COLER Win User

XBOX ONE CONTROLLER WILL NOT STOP DISCONNECTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silly question but have you ever updated the controllers firmware.
  4. MessiahBrowny Win User

Controller update question

where do you find this controller update?

also can i use any usb?
  5. RakkaDisciprine Win User

Juice: The update apparently adjusts the response and dead zone of the controller and adds the firmware needed for the Headset Adapter and Stereo Headset.
  6. JUICE 5150 Win User

Just curious, what exactly did the update change with the controller? Thanks
Thema:

Controller update questions for the team

1. Controller update questions for the team - Similar Threads - Controller update questions

2. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

in XboX Insiders
    4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug: Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago *Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the...
  3. Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?

in XboX Insiders
    Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?: It was a pushed update - I don't think a controller update had been pushed before, so I'd like to know details. I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead. Thanks submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  4. Wireless controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless controller firmware update: I was pleasantly surprised to be promoted to update my controller firmware after installing the latest ASA build. What was even more impressive was that it didn’t ask me to plug in a USB cable and...
  5. Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?: So for example, if I click a game, the only way to go back to the main menu is to completely restart the console manually. submitted by /u/Snowstandards [link] [comments]
  6. Since Monday Xbox update my Xbox as been kicking my disconnecting my controller in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Since Monday Xbox update my Xbox as been kicking my disconnecting my controller in game...: submitted by /u/daz7 [link] [comments]
  7. Controller Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Update: Hello, my xbox keeps promting me to update my controller but when i click update it says there is no update. Its getting really annoying and my xbox is unplayerbal...
  8. After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update: I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers. They don't prompt an update when I turn them on, instead they prompt it...
  9. Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update: The July update was installed on my console last night while I was offline and this morning after rebooting the console the controller no longer syncs with the xbox one x. The sync button on the...
  10. Controller update question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller update question: With the new update I understand there is new firmware for the controller. Do I only need a micro usb cable to update my controller or do you need the headset adapter to update it ms has...