Controller update questions for the team

Discus and support Controller update questions for the team in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Why when there is controller updates is it rarely mentioned to us insiders? & also why is there not notes on specifically what each one addresses? I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MDKCODE187, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Controller update questions for the team

Why when there is controller updates is it rarely mentioned to us insiders? & also why is there not notes on specifically what each one addresses? I got one after tonights skip update with no mention of it or what it does thanks hope to hear back Controller update questions for the team :)

submitted by /u/MDKCODE187
    [link] [comments]

/u/MDKCODE187, Aug 9, 2019
  2. ZachViney Win User

Xbox One Controller not being recognized

I can't update the controller, as I stated in the question the problem is the controller won't connect so I can't get to the update page
  3. MessiahBrowny Win User

Controller update question

where do you find this controller update?

also can i use any usb?
  4. RakkaDisciprine Win User

Juice: The update apparently adjusts the response and dead zone of the controller and adds the firmware needed for the Headset Adapter and Stereo Headset.
  5. JUICE 5150 Win User

Just curious, what exactly did the update change with the controller? Thanks
  6. f00xm4n Win User

I made this mistake the other day, the controller sensitivity was in the Feb update, this march update is just for the audio I believe.
Thema:

Controller update questions for the team

1. Controller update questions for the team - Similar Threads - Controller update questions

2. Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated: I made a Black Friday purchase of a new Xbox One controller from the Microsoft store. I received the package yesterday 12/2/19 and I popped in the batteries, went to setting and updated the...
  3. Controller update Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update Xcloud?: Any news on Xbox cloud controller update I wanna be able to use my ($100) Glap gamepad controller but it seems it doesn't support it. submitted by /u/mmoore2427 [link] [comments]
  4. Last update xbox one. Controller gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Last update xbox one. Controller gone: Hi! Yesterday update xbox one to version 10.0.18363.8118 causing lost connetion into controller - wireless. On USB cable all works fine. Even restarting console doesn't help. When trying update...
  5. The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...: The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (error). In console gives error after reaching 100% while in Windows 10 app gives error after reaching 45%. In both cases the progress is frozen for...
  6. Since the new update, all my controllers have drift issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the new update, all my controllers have drift issues: Before the latest update about a week ago I've enjoyed gaming with no controller "drifting" issues. Now everything is like a few years ago when all my xb1 controllers had drift problems. Suddenly...
  7. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  8. I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...: I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller, but the triggers don't do anything when i set the trigger locks to the third position in games, the dead zone adjustment...
  9. No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update: This started today - no matter which controller I use on my Xbox One X - the controller does NOT respond on the dashboard. As I also have a USB-Keyboard connected I started a game - IN the game...
  10. Controller update question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller update question: With the new update I understand there is new firmware for the controller. Do I only need a micro usb cable to update my controller or do you need the headset adapter to update it ms has...