Controller Update to Incapacitate Xim Apex Adapters

Discus and support Controller Update to Incapacitate Xim Apex Adapters in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The PS5 Dualsense controller is great because people cannot use it with Xim Apex adapters, which give players an unfair edge over people who play... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/V4LOROUS, Jun 14, 2022.

1. /u/V4LOROUS
    /u/V4LOROUS Guest

The PS5 Dualsense controller is great because people cannot use it with Xim Apex adapters, which give players an unfair edge over people who play multiplayer FPS games as intended with controllers. Can Xbox release a mandatory controller update that makes them incompatible with the Xim Apex adapter because this is unfair for the majority of the Xbox FPS community. SHARE THIS POST IF YOU AGREE

submitted by /u/V4LOROUS
    [link] [comments]

/u/V4LOROUS, Jun 14, 2022
  2. ANE Koala Win User

Xim apex and other mouse and keyboard adapters

Wrong xim apex adapters alter the inputs of the console therefore changing data inside of the xbox not the game. It is a microsoft issue that they continue to ignore
  3. Friction doM Win User

Xbox elite series 2 disconnects from pc periodically

Is it a game that supports controller use? if not, i would recommend looking into a xim adapter.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi ANE Koala,

I would recommend you suggest this on the Xbox Insiders Reddit page. That is where you put forward ideas and suggestions to improve the Xbox experience.

I don’t have an issue with mouse/keyboard players in game as I do believe the improvements are negligible but that is just my opinion. It still takes time to master a keyboard/mouse and A skilled gamer using a controller can keep up with someone using a
    mouse/keyboard. Also, gamers should be given the choice on what control method they wish to use to play games. Not everyone can hold a controller for whatever reason.

Please also take time to familiarise yourself with the Xbox Forum Guidelines. Rule 5 does state profanity is not allowed even if there
    are ***** replacing words or letters.
  5. BlendingCookie Win User

Yes thats true it takes time. But the skill cap for mouse wnd keyboard is so much higher tha controller. A mastered controller player will always lose to even a semi mastered mouse and keyboard
  6. {Parity} Win User

I think adding mouse and keyboard support to the console was a mistake.
Thema:

1. Controller Update to Incapacitate Xim Apex Adapters - Similar Threads - Controller Update Incapacitate

2. Xbox Controller Update For Xim

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Update For Xim: So the PS5 has done remarkably well where you can't use the Xim Apex adapter with the Dualsense controller. Can Xbox give a mandatory update to all controllers that make them incompatible with Xim...
  3. pc bluetooth detects elite controller s2 as standard controller after update

in XBoX on Consoles
    pc bluetooth detects elite controller s2 as standard controller after update: my pc bluetooth now detects my elite controller s2 as a standard controller after a controller update, thereby denying me access to my custom controls and the underside pads on steam big picture....
  4. Wired Xbox Controller not updating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox Controller not updating: I recently got a new wired controller, in order to use my headset with it I need to update it, but the update never progressed and multiple times throughout the wait, the controller will turn off...
  5. Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Firmware version 5.13.3143.0: Xbox controller doesn't work and doesn't update Every time I turn on my console and connect my control it asks to update, updates 100% and says it is already updated, but the conrole disconnects...
  6. Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One Controller Firmware Update Question Regarding Xbox One Chatpad and Xbox Stereo...: Hello. I have an Xbox One Controller that I use for my computer. The Controller has the latest firmware update for use with the Xbox One Chatpad. If I want to use the Xbox One Stereo Headset...
  7. Xbox controller warranty update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty update: Hi, I recently purchased a brand new Xbox wireless controller, but when I registered the device to my account, I noticed that the warranty has already expired. Can someone please let me the steps...
  8. My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset mixer is broken and I have updated my controller and everything please help me...: I have tried to fix this headset glitch for a long time i have updated my controller synced it back and it’s still grayed out can anyone help me from the Microsoft team my Xbox name is...
  9. Will it ever be possible to update the controller via phone?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will it ever be possible to update the controller via phone?: Will it ever be possible to update the controller via phone? a3e82c20-577b-47c4-b141-b785c8914405
  10. Has the elite 2 controller received an eta on firmware update?

in XboX Insiders
    Has the elite 2 controller received an eta on firmware update?: I've already rolled back, but the latency seems to have issues. Sometimes the dongle (which I bought to prevent bluetooth dropping the controller midgame) seems to drop and reconnect. It might be...