Controller update

Discus and support Controller update in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello I would like to request a controller update 7d57b333-80ae-4942-8242-ac5ea7e4d7f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bald Salad, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Bald Salad
    Bald Salad Guest

Controller update

hello I would like to request a controller update

:)

Bald Salad, Jul 26, 2015
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    maxen, Jul 26, 2015
  3. thatguysports, Jul 26, 2015
  4. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest

Controller update

Hi Adzzz,

if you want to see if there is an update available for your controller please have a look

here
    and follow the steps.

Hope that helps!

-- Rick --, Jul 27, 2015
  5. AshB18 Win User

Controller Update for Stereo Headset Adapter Fails

It sounds like the controller update also updates the headset adapter as the instructions state plug in headset/adapter before updating . So if you have updated the controller with out the headset adapter plugged in its possible that the console will think
    the controller is updated but not recognize that the adapter isnt and then fail or say that the controller is upto date . The only way around this maybe to get a new controller or a controller that hasnt been updated and try the update again . Or try the
    headset adapter in a friends controller that has had the update done and see if it works
  6. luissolid Win User

xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console

Try to update the controller, connect your controller by cable. Go to settings and update the controller.
  7. sightIiIpicture Win User

Stereo Headset and Adapter Issues

"As of the April 2014 Xbox One System Update, the firmware update for the controller and stereo headset adapter has been updated and includes significant improvements to audio quality with the Stereo Headset Adapter and the process of updating controllers.
    If you have taken the update previously and are having issues with your stereo headset adapter, please update your controller again with the latest Controller Update. You can update your controller by going to Settings, System, and then Controller update."
    -- from bottom of page linked below:

support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter

It is now April and still no update. So this means by the end of April?
  8. XBF Ezra G Win User

Headset stopped working after Firmware update 3.1.1221.0

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. I'd recommend trying to run the firmware update again on that controller. Also, are you using a USB cable to update the controller or use them? If you need any assistance or extra information on updating controllers, check out:

Update Xbox One Controller

I hope this helps.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one controller not connecting after February 2015 update.

Have you updated the controller? Go to settings,my devices,controller & you will see if there is a controller update available.You will need a micro usb cable to update.
Thema:

Controller update

1. Controller update - Similar Threads - Controller update

2. Controller issues since update.....

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issues since update.....: Hello everyone, I'm hoping you can lend a hand with an issue I'm currently experiencing. Today I opted my console into the update preview, it gave me a console update pretty much straight away so...
  3. Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Analog Drift, Brand New & Updated: I made a Black Friday purchase of a new Xbox One controller from the Microsoft store. I received the package yesterday 12/2/19 and I popped in the batteries, went to setting and updated the...
  4. Controller update Xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update Xcloud?: Any news on Xbox cloud controller update I wanna be able to use my ($100) Glap gamepad controller but it seems it doesn't support it. submitted by /u/mmoore2427 [link] [comments]
  5. Last update xbox one. Controller gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Last update xbox one. Controller gone: Hi! Yesterday update xbox one to version 10.0.18363.8118 causing lost connetion into controller - wireless. On USB cable all works fine. Even restarting console doesn't help. When trying update...
  6. The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (Message: There was a problem updating your...: The Xbox Elite controller cannot be updated (error). In console gives error after reaching 100% while in Windows 10 app gives error after reaching 45%. In both cases the progress is frozen for...
  7. Since the new update, all my controllers have drift issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since the new update, all my controllers have drift issues: Before the latest update about a week ago I've enjoyed gaming with no controller "drifting" issues. Now everything is like a few years ago when all my xb1 controllers had drift problems. Suddenly...
  8. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  9. I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...: I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller, but the triggers don't do anything when i set the trigger locks to the third position in games, the dead zone adjustment...
  10. No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update: This started today - no matter which controller I use on my Xbox One X - the controller does NOT respond on the dashboard. As I also have a USB-Keyboard connected I started a game - IN the game...