Controller Update

Discus and support Controller Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, my xbox keeps promting me to update my controller but when i click update it says there is no update. Its getting really annoying and my xbox is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joseph 1075, Aug 1, 2019.

1. joseph 1075
    joseph 1075 Guest

Controller Update

Hello, my xbox keeps promting me to update my controller but when i click update it says there is no update. Its getting really annoying and my xbox is unplayerbal

:)

joseph 1075, Aug 1, 2019
  2. AshB18 Win User

Controller Update for Stereo Headset Adapter Fails

It sounds like the controller update also updates the headset adapter as the instructions state plug in headset/adapter before updating . So if you have updated the controller with out the headset adapter plugged in its possible that the console will think
    the controller is updated but not recognize that the adapter isnt and then fail or say that the controller is upto date . The only way around this maybe to get a new controller or a controller that hasnt been updated and try the update again . Or try the
    headset adapter in a friends controller that has had the update done and see if it works
  3. luissolid Win User

xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console

Try to update the controller, connect your controller by cable. Go to settings and update the controller.
  4. sightIiIpicture Win User

Stereo Headset and Adapter Issues

"As of the April 2014 Xbox One System Update, the firmware update for the controller and stereo headset adapter has been updated and includes significant improvements to audio quality with the Stereo Headset Adapter and the process of updating controllers.
    If you have taken the update previously and are having issues with your stereo headset adapter, please update your controller again with the latest Controller Update. You can update your controller by going to Settings, System, and then Controller update."
    -- from bottom of page linked below:

support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter

It is now April and still no update. So this means by the end of April?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Headset stopped working after Firmware update 3.1.1221.0

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. I'd recommend trying to run the firmware update again on that controller. Also, are you using a USB cable to update the controller or use them? If you need any assistance or extra information on updating controllers, check out:

Update Xbox One Controller

I hope this helps.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one controller not connecting after February 2015 update.

Have you updated the controller? Go to settings,my devices,controller & you will see if there is a controller update available.You will need a micro usb cable to update.
Thema:

Controller Update

1. Controller Update - Similar Threads - Controller Update

2. 4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug

in XboX Insiders
    4th ASA update in arrow with controller bug: Just reporting again the bug that I have reported since it appears two weeks ago *Bug When you try to turn on the Xbox using the controller, the controller only flashing but doesn't turn on the...
  3. Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?

in XboX Insiders
    Any controller firmware update release notes for 4.8.1905.0?: It was a pushed update - I don't think a controller update had been pushed before, so I'd like to know details. I am an Alpha Skip-Ahead. Thanks submitted by /u/10Fudges [link] [comments]
  4. Controller update questions for the team

in XboX Insiders
    Controller update questions for the team: Why when there is controller updates is it rarely mentioned to us insiders? & also why is there not notes on specifically what each one addresses? I got one after tonights skip update with no...
  5. Wireless controller firmware update

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless controller firmware update: I was pleasantly surprised to be promoted to update my controller firmware after installing the latest ASA build. What was even more impressive was that it didn’t ask me to plug in a USB cable and...
  6. Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update my home button on the controller stopped working. Anyone else?: So for example, if I click a game, the only way to go back to the main menu is to completely restart the console manually. submitted by /u/Snowstandards [link] [comments]
  7. Since Monday Xbox update my Xbox as been kicking my disconnecting my controller in game...

in XboX Insiders
    Since Monday Xbox update my Xbox as been kicking my disconnecting my controller in game...: submitted by /u/daz7 [link] [comments]
  8. After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Delta update controller prompts for update but then says there is no update: I've read that this update does include a new firmware for the controllers, but I can't update any of my two controllers. They don't prompt an update when I turn them on, instead they prompt it...
  9. Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X wont sync to controller since new update: The July update was installed on my console last night while I was offline and this morning after rebooting the console the controller no longer syncs with the xbox one x. The sync button on the...
  10. Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated

in XBoX on Consoles
    Razer Nari Ultimate with Xbox Elite Controller firmware needs to be updated: So I have recently been experiencing this problem with my razer nari ultimate headset not functioning with the xbox elite controller, and other people have said that the firmware on the elite...