Controller update ?

Discus and support Controller update ? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It's me or we need to update controller ? submitted by /u/FandeZelda42 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/FandeZelda42, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Controller update ?

/u/FandeZelda42, Oct 22, 2019
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Headset stopped working after Firmware update 3.1.1221.0

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. I'd recommend trying to run the firmware update again on that controller. Also, are you using a USB cable to update the controller or use them? If you need any assistance or extra information on updating controllers, check out:

Update Xbox One Controller

I hope this helps.
  3. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

My Tech Support nightmare

METALHEAD2174, I'm sorry to hear about your issue. I see in your post where the Microsoft rep walked you through updates, were you walked through console updates or controller updates? When purchasing a new controller you should connect the controller to
    the console via USB cable, ensure your headset is connected to the controller, and visit Settings > Devices & Accessories > Select your controller and choose update.

Controllers purchased after June 2015 will be able to update wirelessly, but I always suggest using a USB cable for your first update. Please view this article for any questions you have about updating your controller:

support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter
  4. luissolid Win User

My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the system

Try to update your controllers, go to settings, devices, controllers and select then update your controllers to the lastest firmware.

Hope that works!
  5. Hordie Win User

Crappy performance

HI Nomanian,

Controller disconnecting is a common issue with controllers that do not have updated firmware. Usually the light will go off all together. This is fixed with the firmware update. The controller is also designed to shut off after 5 minutes of inactivity.
    If it's in use, you've updated the firmware, and you have good batteries there may be an issue with the controller that is not resolved with a firmware update. I'm confused on your statement as you say it did not have an update, but then you said you update
    it regularly. Xbox controller updates are different than regular console updates. See links below.

Controller Timeout

Again to update firmware

Send Controller in 90 day warranty period to Microsoft for repair.
  6. Stay Salty lol Win User

A50 Headset on Xbox One, Game Audio comes in, Mic Chat out does not..

Thema:

Controller update ?

1. Controller update ? - Similar Threads - Controller update

2. Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Streaming - Controller Firmware Update?: I've updated my controller firmware and restarted my console. I'm still having an issue pairing my controller to my Moto G4 and need to use the Bluetooth Force Pin Pair to get the controller to...
  3. I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller but when I set the...: I just bought and updated the drivers on my Xbox one elite 2 controller, but the triggers don't do anything when i set the trigger locks to the third position in games, the dead zone adjustment...
  4. No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update

in XboX Insiders
    No controller response after latest Alpha Skip Ahead Update: This started today - no matter which controller I use on my Xbox One X - the controller does NOT respond on the dashboard. As I also have a USB-Keyboard connected I started a game - IN the game...
  5. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  6. Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...: I am in alpha skip ahead and after the latest update my one x is playing up. If I resume the console from standby only the home button works on the controller, I am unable to move anything or...
  7. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  8. Controller Update Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Update Not Working: Controller needs update. Okay. I use rechargable batteries and mine are on full charge. It says to change batteries or plug in USB cable. I look to my USB cable already plugged in. I unplug the...
  9. Controller no longer registering headset after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller no longer registering headset after update.: Can someone please help me. Everything worked fine until I updated now no sound. Everything is up to date. I've power cycled the console, nothing. This is getting beyond frustrating. The headset...
  10. Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox: Everything was working fine last night. Turned the Xbox on today and got the update message. I updated and now nothings working. I tried to update the controller and it's still not working. Is...