Controller update

Discus and support Controller update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello, I have search buti don't find any changelog about a controller firmware update I just got right now. If someone know where I can find it. Thanks... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Koralia91, Oct 25, 2019.

1. /u/Koralia91
    /u/Koralia91 Guest

Controller update

Hello, I have search buti don't find any changelog about a controller firmware update I just got right now. If someone know where I can find it. Thanks

submitted by /u/Koralia91
    [link] [comments]

/u/Koralia91, Oct 25, 2019
  2. AshB18 Win User

Controller Update for Stereo Headset Adapter Fails

It sounds like the controller update also updates the headset adapter as the instructions state plug in headset/adapter before updating . So if you have updated the controller with out the headset adapter plugged in its possible that the console will think
    the controller is updated but not recognize that the adapter isnt and then fail or say that the controller is upto date . The only way around this maybe to get a new controller or a controller that hasnt been updated and try the update again . Or try the
    headset adapter in a friends controller that has had the update done and see if it works
  3. luissolid Win User

xbox one controller not syncing or connecting to console

Try to update the controller, connect your controller by cable. Go to settings and update the controller.
  4. sightIiIpicture Win User

Stereo Headset and Adapter Issues

"As of the April 2014 Xbox One System Update, the firmware update for the controller and stereo headset adapter has been updated and includes significant improvements to audio quality with the Stereo Headset Adapter and the process of updating controllers.
    If you have taken the update previously and are having issues with your stereo headset adapter, please update your controller again with the latest Controller Update. You can update your controller by going to Settings, System, and then Controller update."
    -- from bottom of page linked below:

support.xbox.com/.../update-controller-for-stereo-headset-adapter

It is now April and still no update. So this means by the end of April?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Headset stopped working after Firmware update 3.1.1221.0

Hi there,

Thanks for the update. I'd recommend trying to run the firmware update again on that controller. Also, are you using a USB cable to update the controller or use them? If you need any assistance or extra information on updating controllers, check out:

Update Xbox One Controller

I hope this helps.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox one controller not connecting after February 2015 update.

Have you updated the controller? Go to settings,my devices,controller & you will see if there is a controller update available.You will need a micro usb cable to update.
Thema:

Controller update

1. Controller update - Similar Threads - Controller update

2. After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Controller update plugging in my RIG 400 headset will cause full shutdown of Xbox One S: I recently got a pop up that said the was an update for my controller. I updated it. After the update plugging in my xbox stereo headset adapter will cause a full shutdown of the Xbox One. The...
  3. Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...

in XboX Insiders
    Since the latest update (10.0.19022.1201) I am unable to use a controller after coming out...: I am in alpha skip ahead and after the latest update my one x is playing up. If I resume the console from standby only the home button works on the controller, I am unable to move anything or...
  4. Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't find elite controller 2 via bluetooth after update.: My elite controller series 2 connected to my Windows 10 fine via Bluetooth. But after I update it to the latest firmware, it doesn't work. And when I tried to re-pair it, my pc can't find the...
  5. Controller Update Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Update Not Working: Controller needs update. Okay. I use rechargable batteries and mine are on full charge. It says to change batteries or plug in USB cable. I look to my USB cable already plugged in. I unplug the...
  6. Controller no longer registering headset after update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller no longer registering headset after update.: Can someone please help me. Everything worked fine until I updated now no sound. Everything is up to date. I've power cycled the console, nothing. This is getting beyond frustrating. The headset...
  7. Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller no longer registering headset after today's update on xbox: Everything was working fine last night. Turned the Xbox on today and got the update message. I updated and now nothings working. I tried to update the controller and it's still not working. Is...
  8. Updated my xbox today and now my controller no longer registers my headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Updated my xbox today and now my controller no longer registers my headset.: Everything was working fine last night. I logged on today, and updated my console. Now I'm getting no audio through my controller. Everything is up to date, and I've tried a full shutdown to no...
  9. Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....

in XboX Insiders
    Just got the new dashboard layout and also, for the first time ever, a controller update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  10. New release of Controller update 23 October 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    New release of Controller update 23 October 2019: I thought I would let anyone who uses this Forum know, that there was a release today to Update your controller firmware . If you start your console with a controller connected with uSB, as I...